Chapter 5— Exploring.

Living a fairytale.

Your POV

Opening my eyes slightly and slowly sitting up, my head started to ache. “Ow,” I hissed in pain. I looked around the room and realized I was back where I first started. “Damn, it seriously was not a dream?” I asked myself.

Slowly getting out of the bed, I walked out the room and came across the muscular looking guy. “Woah, sorry,” I apologized accidentally bumping into him.

“You feeling better?” he asked softly handing me a cup of water.

I took a sip and realized he just grabbed that cup of water from thin air. “Woah, how’d you do that?” I asked amazed.

He just gave me a small smile and held out his hand, “Hello, I’m Woohyun.”

I slipped my hand into his and felt his cold skin against mine. Suddenly, my stomach made a loud grumble. I pulled back my hand and rubbed my neck sheepishly.

“Hungry?” Woohyun-shi asked with a smile. “Come on,” he led me downstairs.

Pulling up his sleeves and pushing past a door, we came into a magnificent looking kitchen. He started to whip something up. However, it was all a blur as he was going at such a fast pace. I took a seat on one of the high stools and just waited for him to finish up.

“There you go,” he presented me with a bowl of ramen and I took in the delicious scent.

I ate a spoonful and practically melted at the taste. “This is probably the best ramen I have ever tasted. Thank You Woohyun-shi,” I said with gratitude.

“Don’t have to be so formal,” he said with a smile, “Just call me oppa.”

Smiling back and giving a slight nod, I continued to eat the ramen.

“So, are all seven of you vampires?” I asked him while still looking at my bowl of noodles too afraid to look him in the eyes.

He refilled my cup of water and replied, “Yes, but we’re not as bad as some people make as out to be.”

I nodded understandingly and asked another question, “Is it true that you only drink blood and nothing else?”

He let out a hearty laugh, “Yes, but don’t worry, we won’t drink yours.”

“Or try to anyways,” I think I heard him say under his breathe.

“What was that last think you said?” I looked up at him as he shook his head.

With a shrug of my shoulders, I continued to eat the heavenly goodness. Done with the ramen, I thanked Woohyun oppa once again and walked out of the kitchen wanting to explore more of this magnificent building.

Narrator POV

__________ walked along the long corridors and brushed her hands against the walls. She felt the paintings hung on the wall and looked at them fascinated.

She walked up the stairs and slid her hands across the sleek black railings. Coming across another door, but this time, it was a normal sized brown door. Being the curious person she was, she turned the doorknob and slowly stepped in.

“Hello, anyone here?” her voice echoed through the huge room.

Receiving no response, she stepped in and slowly walked around.

“It’s as big as my whole house!” she exclaimed.

She walked up to the bed and caressed the soft bed sheets. Throwing herself onto the bed, she bounced up and down giggling to herself. She then made her way to a small dressing table and came across a photo with a small young boy and beautiful lady. Picking it up in her delicate hands, she touched the young boys face and stared into his eyes. They were full of happiness and love.

“What are you doing in here?” a voice bellowed startling __________ and causing her to drop the photo frame in shock. It hit the floor and the glass shattered into a million pictures.

“Omo, I’m so sorry,” __________ apologized getting down on her knees and picking up the broken photo frame accidentally getting cut by a piece of glass. Blood started to drip onto the carpet.

“Get out!” he screamed pulling her off the ground and shoving her out of the door.

He leaned against the door and took in deep breaths trying to calm his senses down.  His eyes were a little darker then normal but soon returned back to the right state as he walked over to the shattered photo frame.

“I’m sorry __________-ah.”

Your POV

I onto my bleeding finger and tried to find a toilet. Getting totally lost, I finally spotted the leader.

I ran up to him and asked with my finger still in my mouth, “Excuse me, where’s the toilet?”

He looked at me with his head tilted a little to the side and his left eyebrow cocked up. Bringing his hand up to wrap around my wrist, he pulled my finger out of my mouth and stared at the small cut. With a wave of his hand, the cut disappeared.

My eyes almost came out of its sockets as I saw the cut close right before my eyes.

“You can heal too?!” I exclaimed in fascination. I raised my hand in the air and turned my finger round and round. It was seriously gone.

“Thank you….” I looked at him wondering what to call him.

He gave me a small smile and replied, “Sunggyu, Sunggyu oppa.”

He walked away while I started squealing in my mind, ‘He has the cutest smallest eyes on earth! Well if we are on earth that is…’

--

Longest chapter yet! (yay) Off to bed now, night guys. Oh and I just got a guitar today! After wanting one for three years, I finally got one. :D I wanted to call it Mr. Hosing, cause of Hoya, but ROFL. Hosing. Okay (: Goodnight. Comment and subscribe!

--

Wednesday—06:16PM (Singapore)

twentythird march twothousandandeleven.