Chapter 14— Find Me.

Living a fairytale.

 

Narrator POV

Tossing and turning in bed, __________ sat up with beads of perspiration on her forehead.

“They’re looking for me, I can sense it,” she thought aloud when she heard something move.

“You alright?” Junhyung sat up from the floor where he had slept wit a sleeping bag.

With a nod of her head, she used the back of her hand to wipe the preparation off her forehead.

With a click of his tongue, Junhyung asked, “So, what are you?”

Tilting her head to the right, slightly confused by his question, she took a second to fully understand what he was asking. “Oh, human.”

“Really?” Junhyung asked unsure, thinking back at the conversation he had with Hyunseung about getting a mix blood scent from her.

Nodding her head, Junhyung left it at that.

“Well, go back to sleep alright? We’ll be heading out for a while, Yoseob will be staying back to keep you company,” with a smile and a pat on her head, Junhyung went out the door to join his pack as they went off in search for some food.

__________ laid back down on the bed and thought as hard as she could, “Sungjong oppa, where are you.”

A tear slid down her cheek as she drifted off back to sleep.

Sungjong’s ears perked a little as he tried to listen for any of your thoughts.

“Sungjong oppa..” he heard a little cry as his eyes widened in recognition.

“I heard her,” he said and in a split second, Hoya and Seungyeol were by his side.

Sungjong closed his eyes tight as he tried to get another signal. Failing to do so, he punched the tree right beside him as it toppled over and hit the ground.

With a shake of his head, Hoya continued to try and search in all the different dimensions to see if she had been kidnapped into a different world.

Seungyeol teleported back to the house finding that she had not returned.

“__________-ah!” Yoseob happily sang as he skipped into the room she was sleeping in.

Sitting up and rubbing her eyes with her hands, she opened he eyes fully to see the happy boy right in front of her.

“You’re such a cutie!” Yoseob squealed as he squeezed __________’s cheeks making her pout.

Giving her a charming smile, he laid a tray of food on her lap. “Eat up!”

“Did you make this yourself?” __________ asked as she stirred the porridge with the spoon.

Scrunching up his nose, Yoseob replied, “No way. I can’t cook for nuts! Junhyung hyung did.”

Scooping up some porridge and sipping it up, __________ eyes widened in amazement at how delicious is was. She continued to eat it till she emptied the whole bowl.

Yoseob took the tray of her lap and she stood up and walked out the door, Stretching her arms and grabbing the air, __________ rubbed her belly in content.

“Sungjong oppa, can you hear me?” she thought again, hoping Sungjong would hear her.

With a pout, she sat down on a log and picked up a stick. Playing with the dirt, she drew seven boys on the ground.

“I miss you oppas, please find me soon….”

--

Hey guys! Sorry this has been delayed for like 2 weeks! I wanted to post it up yesterday but my internet was giving me trouble T___T. School has offcially started and I have like 5 assignments due already so please bear with the slow updates! Mianhae ):

--

Saturday— 10:19PM (Singapore)

thirtieth april twothousandandeleven