Chapter 13— Search.

Living a fairytale.

 

With a wave of his hand, Woohyun threw a table against the wall. “I shouldn’t have let her go alone! I should have at least followed her! Argh!” feeling rather frustrated, he clamped his hands on his head and pulled his hair.

“Come on hyung, don’t hurt yourself,” Sungjong stepped up to him and pulled his hands back down to his sides.

Wiping his hand over his face, Sunggyu let out a sigh and pushed himself off the wall.

“Sungjong-ah, can you sense any of her thoughts?” the leader asked the maknae.

With a sad shake of his head he replied, “I can’t seem to get it at all, I don’t even know why. It’s like something’s blocking her thoughts from me.”

Banging his fist against the wall, Hoya walked up to the rest, “What if she’s in trouble? I’m going to look for her.”

Heading towards the door, Hoya slammed the door opened and was about to take off when Sungyeol held him back.

“How are you going to find her? She could be anywhere, she could be with, them,” Sungyeol said under his breathe with his hand still on Hoya’s shoulder.

With a hiss Hoya said, “All the more I should find her before it’s too late.”

“Well, I’m heading out with Hoya on this one,” Dongwoo jumped off the sofa and slapped the back of Hoya’s back.

Running out the door, Sungjong  ran up to Hoya and Dongwoo’s sides, “I’m coming too hyungs!”

“Well, I guess we all should head out for a better chance of finding her. We can split up and go in different directions to cover more ground.,” Sunggyu instructed as the other boys nodded in agreement.

“What if she comes back home?” Myungsoo asked.

With a of his lips, Sungyeol came up with an idea, “I’ll teleport back here every three hours or so to check up.”

“Well then, lets go,” Woohyun was determined to find you.

Splitting into three groups; Sunggyu and Woohyun in one, Dongwoo and Myungsoo in another, and the last group consisting of Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong, the boys went in different directions in search of __________.

--

Sorry for the delayed and short update guys. Been getting ready for school that finally starts in a week! Been lazing about for 5 months and I can't wait to start studying once again. Weird huh? Well, you'll probably feel like me if you get  a 5 month break. Total brain dead. Comment and subscribe! <3

--

Saturday— 08:16PM (Singapore)

ninth april twothousandandeleven