Chapter 12— Safer grounds.

Living a fairytale.

Narrator POV

“Oppa!” __________ yelled sitting up in bed.

Perspiration was dripping from her forehead as she took in heavy breaths. Looking around the unfamiliar surroundings, she was about to get off the bed when someone came through the door.

“Oh you’re awake,” Junhyung handed her a cup of water as she just stared at him.

Taking her hand, he placed the cup in her hands and went of to the cabinet to take the first-aid kit.

“Wh-who are you?” she asked meekly still staring wide eyed at him.

“Ah, I’m Junhyung. I found you knocked out cold in the woods while I was hu- er, out,” Junhyung explained taking off the old band-aid and slowly cleaning her wound once again and placing a fresh and clean band-aid on.

She looked at her neatly dressed wounds and ran her fingers over the cute little flower band-aid’s.

“Hyung we’re back! Hungry?” Yoseob and Dongwoon came crashing through the door with some sort of animal in their hands.

__________ eyes opened wide as she almost vomited at the sight.

“Oh whoops, forgot you were here?” Dongwoon sheepishly hid the animal behind his back and stuck out his tongue.

Gulping her saliva down, she managed to have the courage to ask in one smooth sentence, “What are you guys?”

Yoseob bounced right up to her face and gave her a cheeky smile, “Annyeong! I’m Yoseob.” Sticking his hand out, __________ slowly shook his hand as she waited patiently for an answer.

“And I’m Dongwoon. We’re werewolves,” Dongwoon blurted out as Junhyung hit him on the back of his head.

__________’s eyes opened even wider (if that is possible), and was getting to run out of the doors when three others barged into the house.

“They’re coming, lets move out,” one instructed as he grabbed a duffle bag and walked out the house. The others followed suit while Junhyung walked up to __________ and started to help her out of the bed.

“Who’s coming? And where are you taking me?” she asked scared out of her wits as she slowly trudged out of the house.

Pulling out of Junhyung’s grasp, she started to walk in the opposite direction.

“You’re going to die if you don’t follow me. Demons are headed this way and they seem pretty hungry,” Junhyung told her as he strapped on the duffel securely to his shoulders with the bag in the front.

She slowly stopped in her tracks and turned to face him. With a serious expression on her face she asked him, “But how can I trust you? You’re werewolves.”

“You’ll never know if you don’t try now will you?” he replied extending his hand out to her as she slowly walked forward and placed her hands in his.

In one swift movement, he had thrown her on his back and was now running through the woods.

“By the way, I never got to your name yet,” he shouted against the wind.

After a small pause she answered, “It’s __________.”

With a smirk on his face, he picked up his pace and caught up with the rest of his pack.

“Let’s go,” Doojoon instructed as the all slowly transformed into their werewolf forms. Their bags were still strapped onto their backs, which seemed kind of, interesting.

However, Junhyung did not transform as he had __________ on his back. Instead, he stayed in his human form.

“Don’t you need to change into your werewolf form in order to travel at the same speed as your pack?” she whispered into his ear softly gripping onto his shoulders.

Giving another smirk he said, “Don’t believe what movies or books portray us as.”

With that, the six werewolves ran through the woods to find a new hideout, safe from any danger.

--

Tuesday—04:16PM (Singapore)

fifth april twothousandandeleven.