Chapter 11— Responsibility.

Living a fairytale.

 

Narrator POV

“Do you think she’s alright?” someone asked as another cleaned off her wounds.

He carefully dabbed her wounds with a q-tip and covered it up with a flower band-Aid.

“What are you going to tell hyung? You know he hates intruders,” one asked as he threw a little ball into the air and caught it with his other hand.

There the door burst open as three other males stepped into the house.

“Oh, you dead,” another said under his breathe as he slinked off to the back.

His eyes pierced through the others soul as he muttered in a menacing voice, “Who. Is. She?”

Grabbing his collar, he lifted the other off the ground.

“Look hyung, I saw found her in the woods, she was alone. I couldn’t leave her as food for those things back there,” he calmly replied as the leader slowly placed him back down onto the ground.

With a hiss he continued, “Well Junhyung, since you wanted to be the savior for the day, she’s your responsibility. Don’t come crying to me if she turns out to be one of them.”

With a huff, he walked out the house.

“He didn’t kill you hyung!” one jumped up and down clapping his hands.. “Pay up maknae!” he said excitedly placing his hand out to a taller and exotic looking male.

Pouting he placed a ten dollar bill into the elder’s hand.

Junhyung glanced at them with an eyebrow cocked up, “You two fools place a bet?”

“These two fools are your own little Yoseobie and Dongwoonie hyung! Don’t you just love us?” with a pout to their faces, the two gazed lovingly at their hyung.

Rolling his eyes, Junhyung slowly pulled up the blanket to cover the girl he had found.

“She’s not one of them Doojoon hyung, she’s something else,” a pretty boy told their leader.

Taking a whiff of the air, another agreed, “Yeah, Hyunseung hyung’s right. She’s something else, can’t exactly place my finger on it though…”

“Well, Hyungseung, Kikwang, you two better be on extra guard tonight in case someone comes to claim her back and starts a fight. Understood?” Doojoon instructed as the two replied with a nod.

--

Second and last update for today (: Sorry it's short. Huhu~~ Yupps! The "it" from the previous chapter is none other then "the joker". Haha. Comment and subscribe! (:

--

Monday—01:04PM (Singapore)

fourth april twothousandandeleven.