Chapter 10— Attack.

Living a fairytale.

 

Narrator POV

Thunder rumbled throughout the entire place. Pictures and sculptures came crumbling down as they were under attack. Hisses could be heard in the air as zombies overtook the place. They came crashing through the windows as the seven vampires tried their best to fight them off.

Sunggyu came head to head with one with fiery eyes with half of his face half burnt off. He looked him hard into the eyes and soon the zombie cried out in pain and burst into dust. He then sent one flying into the window with his mind controlling powers.

Dongwoo was at another aisle throwing fireballs at a bunch of them as one by one they continued to burn till they could no longer take the heat and burst into flames. Dongwoo’s eyes turend a bright read as he levitated of the ground and threw a massive fireball at a whole stampede of them.

Woohyun was running and dodging each zombie at a blinding speed. He took control over a couple of books that were on the shelves and smashed them onto the heads of the zombies. He then toppled over the shelf and it came crashing down on them. With a cry they crumbled into dust.

Hoya came across a rare kind of zombie that actually had powers of his own. It had the power of electricity. Hoya closed his eyes and slowly lifted his hands. He slowly levitated off the ground as his eyes turned a dark purple. Soon he has absorbed enough of the zombie’s electrical powers and zapped him to dust. He continued to kill every zombie in sight with the electrical powers and watched them burst into thin air.

Seungyeol teleported from one aisle to another with his hand wide open as he swiped it across. Lightning bolts flashed across the aisle’s as zombies were electrified and fried to dust.

Myungsoo’s eyes turned a light blue as a wave started to form under his feet. With a wave of his hand, the wave moved forward and drowned the zombies. He then froze the water as the zombies were kept under ice.

Sungjong’s ears perked in every direction as he heard the shrieks of zombies dying painfully. He then heard one coming right his way. With one finger, he lifted the table off the floor and flung it across the room as it crashed the zombie into he wall. The zombie’s head snapped into two as it crumbled to dust.

___________ ran as fast as she could and screamed as she saw the zombies slowly trudge up along the aisle towards her. She changed direction when zombies started clambering up that way as well.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she panicked. Clutching her hands to her head, she awaited her death. Soon she was lifted up into the air.

“Wha-what?” she looked up bewildered and saw that she was on Woohyun’s back.

Woohyun brought her out the doors and placed her down onto the ground.

“I want you to run, run as fast as you can through the woods. You’ll find a shore at the end. Wait for us there,” Woohyun instructed her.

He soon stated to run back when __________ grabbed onto his hand and asked, “What’s going to happen to oppas?”

She whimpered as she held on tightly to Woohyun’s arm. She had been living with them for about three months and their relationship with one another had really bloomed.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find you, I promise.” With a kiss on her forehead, he pushed her forward and ran back to help his friends.

__________ slowly walked step by step towards the woods. With one last look back at the house, she ran with all her might. She was getting tired but did not stop.

Since it was dark, she did not see the tree root right up in front of her. Tripping over she rolled down a hill and came to a stop knocking into a boulder and getting knocked out cold.

It sniffed her, it touched her and it carried her home.

--

I am so sorry I have not updated for very long! My computer is getting screwed with my home wi-fi so I did not have internet connection since Thursday. Right now I’m connected to my iPhone using 3G so yea. A quick update (: Sorry I left it hanging there. :P Comment and subscribe!

--

Monday—12:16AM (Singapore)

fourth april twothousandandeleven.