Fuzzy Thoughts

Im not her!

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

“No way!” Top commented after hearing the story while his girlfriend is speechless.

 

 

 

We are at a café near Bom’s house. I’ve just finished telling them about my encounter with Dara’s father and her dead daughter, the Park family not knowing about it, Dara’s accident, her lost memory and her bracelet.

 

 

 

 

“That’s so twisted. How can someone’s life be that messed up? I don’t know how Dara managed to live with a forgotten past and same goes for Mr. Park too.” Top added with disbelief expression obvious on his face.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Bom? Did you hear me?”

 

 

 

“Yes, it’s odd really, intriguing.” She said to herself not looking at me.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me about it.” I slumped my shoulders and deeply sighed.

 

 

 

“Dara’s accident happened in the same time with your accident and Dara’s father in Sun Hee’s grave?”

 

 

 

“Actually, I didn’t notice if he was visiting Sun Hee’s grave or just happen to pass by because like I’ve told you I was about to stab myself so I had my eyes closed and he just plunged into me.”

 

 

 

 

“But still, isn’t it a bit too much to be coincidence? Dara’s father in the same place of the grave of someone who could pass as Dara’s twin. I mean. Could it be that he knew Sun Hee or are they related or…?” She looked up to me before she continued.

 

 

 

But I cut her next statement, “…twins? Then why do they have different birth dates?”

 

 

 

 

“Simple, her adopted parents must’ve changed it.”

 

 

 

 

“You’re saying Sun Hee’s adopted?  Impossible, my aunt really did get pregnant and gave birth to Sun Hee. I’ve seen her pictures when she was pregnant and when she gave birth. Sun Hee showed it to me when we were young.”

 

 

 

 

 

All three of us went silent with each forming their own thoughts for this kind of possibility.

 

 

 

“hyung, could you look into their house and see her birth certificate, or anything about her mom’s pregnancy.”

 

 

 

 

“yeah, but they might’ve brought it with them when they migrated back to the States after her funeral. But…” he hesitated a bit.

 

 

 

“But what if they are indeed related? What do we do? I don’t think it’ll help their current situation, they already have a lot going on with Mr. Park and now we have to add Sun Hee and her death?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yet they deserve to know.”

 

 

 

 

We all fell silent for a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, how about Dara being the same accident as her?” Bom suddenly remembered.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, how about that? and she can’t remember anything before the accident, only a Cartier bracelet?” TOP followed.

 

 

 

 

“Wait, you gave Sun Hee a Cartier bracelet too, right?”

 

 

 

 

I gulped. “Yeah…”

 

 

 

They both looked at each other, then at me, and lost for words. But Bom caught on fast and I sensed she was quite anxious with the idea she has in her mind.

 

 

 

 

“Ji, did you let us know about this to tell us that Dara… or that she could be…? No, that’s impo- ” she stopped, afraid to continue.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to think anymore… I didn’t notice the possibility when I talked to Dara before about her accident but that night when we got back to Seoul, I always dreamt about Dara and Sun Hee, or if it’s just Sun Hee or Just Dara. I don’t know it’s driving me mad.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, but do you know what this means?“

 

 

 

 

I didn’t answer. ‘Yes, but it can’t be.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked deep into my eyes to convey that I should be ready. “Dara could be Dara but she could also be Sun Hee.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, your bracelet has names right? You engraved your names on it?”

 

 

 

 

 

I nodded as my throat was suddenly dry after hearing what she just said.

 

 

 

 

“Did you checked Sun Hee’s bracelet when she was in the hospital?”

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I didn’t see the need to do that. She is Sun Hee with the bracelet.” I answered honestly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Exaclty, but you see Dara is also in the accident. She is Dara with the bracelet. Two people with similar face with the similar bracelets are in the same hospital and probably with the same injuries.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom, are you saying they might have switched them?” TOP questioned with the it’s-ridiculous-expression in his face.

 

 

 

 

“Dara not remembering her past adds up to the possibility that she could be her. Honestly, I don’t know... does Dara have her bracelet with her?”

 

 

 

 

“She said she left it in Busan, her father took it from the hospital.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Park, took the bracelet from her?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She didn’t exactly say that. No, she said her father was the one who brought it home from the hospital because she was confined for days.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why do I have this feeling that Mr. Park knows everything?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I woke up with a start. School break is nearing and I’m just too excited about it, though I will rarely see Minho and Hyun Joong, good thing we hung out together last night and ate lots of food.

 

 

 

But with the thought of food, my stomach starts whirling around again and I know I have to let this out so I rushed out of bed to the bathroom and puked out the food I probably ate last night. This is getting out of hand. But it must be the roast beef, maybe my stomach isn’t used to it. “Aigoo…”

 

 

 

 

I went back to the bed and hear my phone beeped.

 

‘1 new message’

 

‘D, I don’t know if you’re awake right now. But I do know you don’t have classes in the morning so how about we drive around. Call me if you already decided.’

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know what is up with Jiyong lately but he’s been spacing out quite a lot and acting too sweet. ‘Odd combination. Really weird.’

 

 

 

 

I decided to just text him my reply.

 

 

 

 

 

Another beep resonated.

Ji’

‘Okay. I’ll see you later.’

 


 

 

 


 

Aigoo, I know this is kinda short, so i'll probably update again later..kekeke..

 

You like that? kekeke.

 

Thanks for the comments and for upvoting this story! Love y'all! <3