Did we just....?

Im not her!

As promised!

 

Dara's POV

We arrived at Jeju during the night and settled ourselves in Bom’s vacation house. To say that their house looks majestic is an understatement. Every corner of the house screams the large amount of money spent on it. I really wonder what Bom saw in me to deserve such nice treatment from her, so as for the rest of Bigbang, but I’m really getting used to being around them.

 

We are currently waiting for Bom to give us the keys to our rooms. And after waiting for 30 minutes, finally, they are walking their way to us…

“Okay, here are the keys to your rooms.” She handed out the key to CL and Seungri first. “It’s in the far corner of the next floor. Next to ours.” She handed out the key next to TOP. “Minzy and Dara, here are your keys.”She went to us next. “Yours are on the right side of the 3rd floor.” Then proceeded last to Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung and Se7en. “Here is the key to your room. All of you will stay in one room.”

Her statement quickly followed by a lot of protests. “I want a separate 3rd floor room Bom” Jiyong voice won over against the other protests.

“No, you all stay together so you can watch out on each other… No funny business here Jiyong… and same goes for the rest of you… If I give you all separate rooms, you might sneak in a girl in the night…”

“No!”

 “Of course not!”

“Bom!”

Bom blocked her ears from the annoying pleads. I, however, look at Jiyong’s direction as I heard the “girl” and “sneak in” in just one sentence. I could see Jiyong stop from protesting after noticing I was looking at him. ‘Wise move…’

“That is final!” She turned her back as she left us in the living room. “Let’s go Minzy. Let’s check out the room.” We followed her as the others grew silent. I could hear their sighs since they know they can’t win against the lady. I could still hear Daesung’s comment as I walk, “As long as I don’t share a room with Seungri, I think I can sleep with that..”

 

 

::

 

 

The morning in Jeju is incredible. I woke up to see the sun rising beautifully in the east. I quickly went out of the balcony to feel the breeze of the morning air. “Oh my, it’s still cold.” I quickly wrapped my arms to my body but stayed in my position. Then my eyes went to the lawn of the house. I could see six guys playing volleyball against the sand. My eyes automatically searched for one person and immediately spot him. He was playing with all smiles. I couldn’t help but to smile seeing him do that. ‘Funny how can things turn out this way… one moment we are barking at each other and the next thing I know, I like seeing him smiling…’ I exhaled deeply. ‘But I have to restrain myself, I still can’t think of a possible reason why is he acting out this way…

 

“Dara! Come on down!” I heard Taeyang voice called me. This woke me up entirely from my thoughts. I didn’t notice they are already looking at me. I gave them a thumbs-up and went inside the room to change to much comfortable clothes.

 

 

::

 

 

“Looking great Ssantokki!” I was greeted by Se7en as I went out to meet them. I laughed a little before I replied, “Thanks. But you don’t have to lie, you already got Han Byul’s number right?”

“Ouch, I wasn’t lying…” He smiled cutely.

“Dara, you had a good night sleep?” Daesung interrupted us. “Neh…” I answered him but I was curious why he is asking me like that.

“I thought you didn’t…”

“Why?”

“Because someone’s been calling your name in his dre-” He was cut off as Jiyong held a hand to Daesung’s mouth to stop him. But I quickly caught what he’s trying to say so I blushed upon realizing it. I heard Daesung grunt after receiving a light punch on his stomach.

 

I looked away from them to hide my reddened face. “You can continue on playing. I’ll just watch you guys and the sunrise simultaneously.” I could see Jiyong looking at me in my peripheral vision but I was firm enough to not look at him. ‘Is that true Jiyong?’ I don’t know why my heart is jumping in joy at such childish taunt. I smiled while looking at the sunrise with the sea reflecting its light but only I know it’s not the reason why I’m smiling…

 

::

 

The day went fast as we now prepare ourselves for Bom’s celebration. They said it’s a pool party but we are the only people invited. I decided to wear a thin see through summer dress Bom gave me. One could see my biniki inside if he will stare at it for long but I’m comfortable knowing only few people are there plus it’ll be dark.

“Wow, unnie, you look y. I wish I have a body as y as yours.” She pouted.

“Don’t be ridiculous Minzy. You have a better body than mine…” I quickly argued. We laughed at our comments.

“But seriously unnie, Jiyong-oppa will drool upon seeing you…”

“Why would he?!… Besides, I’m not wearing this for him…”

“If you say so… but are you done now? Bom-unnie called, they are already there. Let’s go?”

“Yes, Let’s go!”

 

 


 

 

Author’s POV

The party is already starting. The guys are already there with Bom and CL.

“Where are Dara and Minzy, noona?”Seungri asked Bom. He was sporting a beach look, same with the other guys beside him.

“I called them already; they are heading down now…” Bom quickly answered him. She noticed the two girls walking their way. “Oh, they are here already… Wow, they both look great… Dara is wearing the dress I gave her.”

 Jiyong gulped upon seeing Dara. She definitely looks stunning in that dress and y too. He could see right through her thin dress making him gulp more. He currently is struggling with his body from pulling Dara into a room and undressing her in that thin dress. ‘Relax Jiyong, you have seen a lot of girls with that same dress. ’

 

Dara walked closer and closer and Jiyong then felt something twitch in his underpants. ‘Not now buddy!’

 

“Dara! You look amazing! See I told you it’ll fit you just fine.” Bom exclaimed upon hugging the girl.

“Thanks Bom.” She smiled awkwardly and adjusted her dress a little.

 

Jiyong couldn’t take it as he undressed his summer polo and covered Dara with it.

“Yah Jiyong, you’re ruining the dress..” Bom snapped at him but he ignored it. He continued to fix the polo as Dara can’t do anything to stop him. After that, he settled himself beside Dara separating her from the rest of the girls. “You do know you’re being selfish Jiyong right?!” The annoyed Bom sarcastically asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued, “Let’s get going with the party.”

 

 

::

 

The party continued with a bang. Taeyang performed a dance which literally screams awesomeness backed up with Seungri and Daesung. Everyone was having a great time. Dara even felt a lot closer to the group even though Jiyong heavily guarded her all throughout the night. He didn’t let Dara have a single ounce of proximity with the others. He only joined the others when Dara is busily talking with Bom, CL and Minzy.

“Okay, oppa is really creepy today with all the guarding.” Minzy commented.

“He really likes you Dara…” CL added.

“m-me? Jiyong likes me? You got to be kidding!” I quickly rejected the thought.

They all looked at me with flustered faces. “w-what?”

“you think Jiyong doesn’t like you?” Bom asked menacingly. “You’re really dense Dara.”

“How can he like me? I mean. Can he like me?” Dara furrowed her brows as she thought about it. “He’s just bored with his life that’s why he’s messing mine…yeah… it’s like that.” She convinced herself.

“You think Jiyong did all of those things because he’s bored?... Dara…” Bom started. “Jiyong, for one, was never this possessive. Two, he just don’t smile for no reason but apparently he does that a lot whenever he’s with you. Third, we never saw him with a girl after meeting you. Fourth, he doesn’t go clubbing nowadays. He also stopped bullying other kids. Ultimately, he’s scared of you and he really does care for you… we can attest to it…Come on, if he’s just being nice. Could he be this nice to other girls? Huh?” Bom proved her point and this confused Dara a lot more. It’s true that she notices Jiyong’s weird actions to her but it’s only now that it occurred to her that he may not really be doing things randomly.

“You two are seen kissing a lot of times already. You think it’s all just play. Dara you know better …” CL added. “And why are you rejecting the thought of the two of you together? …I mean Ji is really a nice person behind his entire cold persona plus we think he’s changing because of you…”

“Do you perhaps like Oppa and you’re just afraid to show it?” Minzy interrogated her. The two shifted closer in anticipation of her answer.

“What?! No! I don’t! Never!” I shouted at them.

“Defensive much… Okay is you say so…” they looked at me disbelievingly.

“It’s true.. I really don’t-”

Dara was cut off as Seungri’s head popped out of the space in between Bom and CL. “I hope you’re not talking about how awesome I look tonight.”

“Dream on rat!” Cl poked his head. He then nursed it but stole a quick kiss from her girlfriend. “Y-Yah!” CL blushed upon seeing the smiling faces around them as the boys also went closer to them.

 

 “I’m bored, how about we play a game...” Se7en cried out in bored voice.

 

“What game?”

“Hmmm… I don’t know… Ssantokki, what game is popular in your highschool?” Dara stiffened upon hearing her name in the conversation so she quickly said the first game that went into her mind. “Spin the…bottle…” She shyly suggested.

“Oooh, I like that” The rest of the group assented to it. “Okay then, but we’ll have to add a little spice in the game right?!” He roamed his eyes around to see them nodding. “Hmmm. We’ll always pick truth and  we’ll judge you by your answer…”

“and If we think you’re lying, you’ll drink three shots of tequila, no saving. Don’t be a spoilsport here ok ?!” He then grabbed a bottle as the group settled themselves in a circle. Jiyong is obviously beside Dara who’s beside Bom, TOP is beside her and Taeyang was seated next to him. Minzy and CL are seated beside each other with Seungri and Daesung on the other side.

“Okay, let the game begin.” He started to spin the bottle and it landed firstly to TOP.

“Okay, who wants to ask TOP?”

Daesung shot his hand on the air, Se7en nodded to him. “Have you guys had already?”

Bom blushed near Dara and nudged TOP. TOP however proudly answered, “Yes!” They all laughed at this. Dara however was taken aback by how personal the questions could be.

“Seungri you’re next. TOP ask him…”

“Did you ever cheat on Chaerin by looking at other girls?” Seungri gulped and widens his eyes.

“O-of c..course not! I love Chae I won’t cheat on her.” He managed to stutter. CL elbowed him hard, “Scum, you expect me to believe that while you’re stuttering. Make him drink.”

But Seungri defended himself, “I will never cheat on you.”

“Yeah right.”CL snorted at this. Everyone smiled at their bickering as Seungri reached for the drinks in front of him. “But I’m still doing this for you.” He stated before chunked down his mouth the three shots of tequila. His face was indescribable after that. His head started swaying and he is forcing his eyes to open. Surely, this means that the drink really was strong.

 

Next, the bottle landed to Jiyong, Dara tensed upon looking at him. Jiyong however was putting on his poker face again.

“Seungri fire away…”Se7en told him.

Seungri who already looked intoxicated asked, “Hyung, do you like to have kids?” The girls protested with such an easy question. But in reality, Jiyong really never like kids much since he doesn’t mingle much during his childhood and no friends other than the BIGBANG. He despises kids that he quickly backs away upon seeing one and easily gets irritated upon hearing one cry. This was known to the BIGBANG members and a tabooed topic, maybe this is why Seungri is blabbering about it now since he can’t control himself being drunk.

 

“Yes!” Jiyong answered with a smile. “So how many do you want?” Seungri continued. The others were shocked at the sudden change of air.

 

Jiyong paused and then he looked at Dara and looked away after a fraction of a second. Dara felt tensed at this gesture so she quickly reached for a cup of water resting her side. “Depends on how many kids Dara would want to have.” He said in a casual manner. Seungri clapped at the same time satisfied with the answer. However, Dara choked on her drink upon hearing his answer. She reddened as others smiled at them. She caught Bom’s smirk while raising her brows and mouthed, “Dense!”

“Are you okay Dara?”Jiyong immediately patted her back so she quickly calmed herself while pulling Jiyong’s hands away from her back. “Yeah I’m okay!”

“Okay next…is…” the bottle as if in slow motion stopped in front of Dara.

“Jiyong, your turn…” Dara prayed that he won’t ask anything embarrassing for she might collapse right at her very spot.

“Hmmm… Who is your first love?”

She was surprise at his question but truthfully answered, “I don’t remember…”

“What? You forgot about your first love?” Daesung shockingly asked. “How can that happen?”

“It’s a long story but I’m telling the truth…”Dara convinced them in panic. “I really don’t remember..” I glanced at Jiyong who was looking at me with calculating eyes.

“Nobody forgets their first love Dara, that’s bull.” CL remarked.

“You see I had an acc-” Seungri cut her off my shoving the tequila shots at her. “Sorry Dara, rule is a rule.”

“But-” Her pleads were deafened by the chorus of “Drink! Drink!” the group was chanting. Defeated, she drank the tequila one after the other. She showed the same reaction from Seungri earlier but the tequila’s effect quickly took effect on her but she struggled to fight it bit by bit. The game continued as embarrassing questions were thrown. Half of the group had the punishment drink already as they were “seemingly” lying in answering especially Dara, she had another punishment drink after not being able to answer another question.

“Okay, let’s see who’s next… Jiyong…”

Dara groggily steadied herself and thought of a question, “Hmmm, my turn right?... Jiyong… Do you randomly kiss anybody out of habit?” She pointed at him while her body moves unsteadily. Her head then rested at Jiyong’s shoulders. “Come on! Answer me!”

“You’re drunk already Dara!”

“No. I’m not! Answer now!” She shouted demandingly but her head is still resting on Jiyong’s shoulders. “I don’t. I have kissed a lot of girls but I just know two names from all girls I’ve kissed. ”

“What?!” Dara’s head jolted up, her eyes half opened. The effect of the tequila already consumed her system. She took one glass and shove it to . Jiyong was already late on stopping her so he just took the empty glass away from her. “That’s bull Jiyong! How could… you not know their names? Make him drink!” She pointed at TOP. “I think he’s telling the truth Dara!”

“What? That’s not possible. I know I kissed two guys in my life.” Jiyong slowly looked at the drunk Dara. “First will be Leeeeee Min ho… Then this guy!” he pointed at Jiyong.

“Lee min ho-shi?” Bom asked her curiously.  The drunk girl nodded happily. “His my first boyfriend so… I assume h-his my first kiss alsoooo…and maybe my first love too…I really don’t remember… anyway, make Jiyong drink. That’s unfair!...hic” Dara started hiccupping.  Jiyong then felt something hot landed on his head upon hearing Dara’s revelations.

“You and Minho dated in the past and you’re still close with him?” Seungri drunkenly asked. She nodded again in between hiccups oblivious of the angry Jiyong beside her. Jiyong however couldn’t take it anymore and gulped down full glasses of tequila, not satisfied with this he grabbed the beer near him and shoved it to his mouth. Everyone was scared by Jiyong’s sudden actions. It also didn’t take long for him to get drunk by the abrupt drinking. He pulled Dara closed to him as she giggled upon feeling his hands on her side.

The rest of the group continued with the game but left the already drunk Seungri, Dara and Jiyong out of the game. Dara slowly tried to open his eyes only to be welcomed by Jiyong’s face. Seungri was snoring loudly beside them as the three of them rested their back on a bench. They were just a feet away from the group. She could see them happily playing the game and that made her smile. “Jiyong!...hic” she called him to face her. Jiyong’s eyes was red from the effects of the alcohol. She then turned his head by her hand so that she can look at his side profile. “You can be really cute sometimes..hic.. but annoying too! ...You’re annoying because your face get stuck on my head lately!”

“My faceis annoying?” He snorted but continued. “You’re lucky to even to touch it. I don’t let girls touch this precious face.” He gloated with pride.

“You don’t let girls touch this?”She tapped his face. “Y-yah!”he stopped her hand.

“So how about this?”She touched his lips. He shook his head.

Dara slowly ascended from her seating position and touched his face. This time he swooped down on his face and kissed him fully on the lips. He was stunned at her actions but it didn't took long for him to respond with equal fervor. The group was still busy with the game they didn’t notice the turn of events happening at their back. Jiyong carried the still giggling Dara away from the place with lips stuck on a liplock. They slowly entered the nearest room while drunkenly laughing their heads.

 

 


 

Dara’s POV

I woke up as the heat of sun touched my face. I slowly opened my eyes only to see the white ceiling. I held my hand up to block the heat but my head twinged at the same time. “Ouch!”

I suddenly felt something move beside me.  ‘What the…?’ I look at the side where the movement came. Fear crept on my whole being seeing a man’s face. ‘What is he doing here?’ The guy moved his body facing my side with eyes still closed and sleeping. My eyes widened more as I remember the events from last night. I, at a snail's pace, gazed at my form. My body is covered in white blanket but I could feel the coldness coming from the air-conditioning machine. I struggled for breath as my heart raced. ‘Please I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming…Wake up Dara’  I pinched my cheeks hard but that only earned a yelp from myself. ‘Oh God oh God!’ He then moved again and this time he opened his eyes and blinked. His eyes met mine. And then he looked at my form as I looked at his. Then our eyes met again….

With that I lost my self control and shouted at the top of my lungs….

 

 

“AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

People then suddenly barged in the door. They all looked at us with shock on their faces.

“Jiyong?” the boys chorused then looked at me.

“Dara?” the girls chorused and then looked at Jiyong.

 

This earned another shout from me, “AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Get out!!!!!!”

 


Did they just...?

O.O

 

Enjoy everyone! Daragon Fighting!