Courage to Return

Im not her!

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Ahhhh!!!!!!!” I shouted as I woke up from my sleep. I could feel my heartbeat pacing again.

 

“Dara? Are you okay? ” Minho’s worried face greeted me as I looked at my side. We are seated outside the room of Appa as we are not allowed to be near him at all times.

 

“I-I’m okay,it’s just a bad dream.” My vision went past him to the windows, it’s already dark. The dream was pushed out of my worries. “Minho what time is it?”

 

He glanced at his watch before answering me, “It’s fifteen minutes past 8 already.”

“Oh my God, I slept that long?”

“Uh…Yeah…”He hesitated to answer my stupid question. “Your mom went home too, to follow Sanghyun. I offered to drive her to your house but she just made me stay here to accompany you.”

 

“Oh, Thanks Minho. I should’ve been the one to follow Sanghyun but instead I fell asleep. And you should’ve gone back to Seoul but you’re stuck here with me. Nothing is working right for me.” I regretfully mumbled.

 

“It’s nothing Dara, its fine with me. Actually, I’ve never been in Busan in such a long time. I’m really seeing a lot of changes. Mrs. Park is really nice too despite the… I mean… our past…”

 

“I know right?” I let out a short chuckle. “I think Mom is fond of you even before up until now. From the way he looks to you, it’s like he’s seeing you as her son already. But you’re lucky you’re not, she likes to nag a lot.” I smiled to him.

 

“That actually sounds nice.”

 

 

“You’re joking right?” I narrowed my eyes to him. His eyes suddenly grew restless as he avoids looking at me. “Yah Minho!”I nudged him. “You’re being a weirdo!”

 

 

Weirdo!’ The face of Jiyong popped on my head. “Omo, Minho, have you called Joongie already?”

 

“I tried to call him after we arrived and just before you woke up, but I can’t reach him.”

“Is that so? Can I just borrow your phone? I’ll just call Jiyong, he must be out of his head not hearing anything from me.”

 

 

“A-ahhh.. neh..” he handed out the phone as he let out a somewhat bitter smile towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Where the hell are you Dara?”

 

 

The door of the room opened revealing the Bigbang members, “Hyung, the police said we still can’t report her as missing since it’s just been four hours since the last time you saw her.” Seungri lead them.

“What kind of lame excuse is that?” I tumbled the chair nearest to my reach to vent out my frustration.

 

 

“Jiyong, Calm down a bit okay? We’ll find her… Your anger is no use to us right now.” TOP reasoned out.

 

 

 

Knock… knock… knock…’

 

 

The door slowly opened, our eyes diverted towards it and we saw a student nervously shaking.

 

“You’re not allowed in here!” I shouted at him as I grabbed his collar.

 

“Forgive me..but I-I j..just wa…annt to tell you something about Dara-shi…”

 

‘Dara’ My hands slowly loosened as what he said gradually registered on my mind.

 

“What about Dara?” I didn’t care if my voice sounded like a beggar begging for alms. “Where is she? Do you know where she went? What happened?”

 

“I-don’t know what happened but I saw her in the parking lot earlier with Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Minho…” he gulped before he continued, he may have notice the dark look I have right now. “T-they drove out of the school… the t-two of them… Minho and D-Dara… they left Hyun Joong but your… f-followers went after him and knocked him unconscious. He’s in the clinic right now. I rushed him t- ”

 

I quickly run out of the room as I heard the shouts calling my name but I ignored it for there is only one thing in my mind right now. ‘I need to get to the clinic right this instant.

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

‘Wake up already!’

I have been sitting in the clinic waiting for Hyun Joong to wake up. He was badly beaten up to the point that he had been unconscious for almost 6 hours now and it’s starting to get dark outside. It’s the first time I felt pity for the guy. I already stopped all the bullying in the school because of Dara but I guess the students felt they were doing me a favor after they saw him with Dara and Minho earlier. And this is also the first time that I hated my followers for beating up someone for me. If he is awake I could already ask where did Dara went to but I can’t.

Argh, this is frustrating.’

 

 

 But then Hyun Joong eyes opened. I immediately went up my seat and rushed to his side.

“Hyun Joong, are you awake? Can you hear me?” His eyes momentarily looked at me before he shut it and slowly sat up from his position. I could hear his low grunts as he struggled to seat up.

 

“Hyun Joong, where is Dara?” There is no point for dilly dallying, I’m in here for one reason and I’ll leave right after I get that information.

 

“D-dara, went to Busan…”

“Busan? Why?”

“His father was in the hospital, he had a heart attack… I went to look for you after they left but they beat me… “

“I know…” Dara needs me more than anyone right now. ‘I’ll go to Busan.’ I stood up from my seat.

“Hyun Joong, first of all, I’m sorry for this. I already told them to leave you alone… And I’m sorry about the car thing and beating you up for that.  Dara had been persuading me a lot to talk to you but I’ve been stubborn. I’m sorry for that.”

 

He smiled before answering me, “It’s okay Jiyong, all the things you’ve done to me are filled up by Dara’s kindness. I already forgot what you did because of Dara… You’re really lucky to have her.”

His smile seems genuine.’  I let out a somewhat forced smile not knowing what to respond.

“I know that you knew I like her that’s why you want us nowhere near her but Jiyong, I already accepted that it’s you she likes and in no way I can change that. But I’m sorry too, I won’t let go of my friendship with her. It’s one of the only things that been keeping me happy.”

 

“As long as it’ll remain just as that, I’m cool with that now.” I try to be as calm as possible. “Anyways, I’ll get going.”

 

 

 

I walked out of the clinic and grabbed my phone.

“Taeyang, Dara’s in Busan. I’m going there now.”

 

“Neh, I’ll meet you guys in the parking lot.”

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 

394-564-XXXX’I stared at my phone as I read the unfamiliar number calling me.

 

“Why don’t you answer it?” TOP suggested while driving. “It could be Dara.”

 

“neh.” I immediately pressed the answer button upon realizing the possibility that it could indeed be her.

 

 

“Ji?”

 

 

“Dara…” My heart slowly went again to beating on its normal pace upon hearing her voice. “Are you okay?” She then explained that her phone drained out of battery the moment she heard about her father’s heart attack.

 

“Okay, Hyun Joong already told me about it. We are on our way to Busan.”

 

… She asked who I was with.

“Yes, I’m with the guys. Bom and the rest of the girls are in the house. I think they’ll follow tomorrow.”

 

…She was worried that it’s already late that we should go there tomorrow.

 

“We’re good. I’m sorry about what happened in the morning. I love you Dara. You don’t know how worried I was.”

… She spoke again.

“Okay,Okay…I think we’re near Busan already, What hospital are you in?”

…She answered giving me the name of the hospital.

 

 

“What? Where?”

…She repeated, this time louder.  I gulped.

 

 

“O-okay, we..we’ll be there in a few.” I ended the call.

 

‘Oh no… not that hospital…’ I felt the hair at the back of my head stand up.

 

“Jiyong, what hospital?” TOP asked while still facing the road.

 

 

 

“Jiyong?! What hospital? Man, are you listening to me?” He repeated impatiently.

 

 

 

“Busan…

 

…General….

 

…Hospital….”

 

 

 


Hey friends. I'm sorry if i was out for so long... But I'm back. Thank you all for waiting patiently. I hope you still remember the flow of the story so i won't confuse you too much with the twists of events. *hint hint

Saranghaeyo!
 

 ^.^v