Or so she thought...

Im not her!

 

dizzy dizzy!

 

 

A girl looked at the box in front of her, “What is this?”

“Open it.” A guy said to her. She looked up to him as she smiled.

She loosen the cute ribbon tied to it and slowly opened the box. She can’t hide her excitement as she saw two beautiful bracelets inside.

“Wow, it’s a Cartier couple bracelet right?” She asked with giddiness.

“Yes.”He took one of the bracelets out and put it in her hands. “I hope you like it.”

She took the remaining bracelet and its now her turn to put it in his wrist. “You shouldn’t have but I love it. This is the best gift ever.”

“I’m glad you like it. I love you okay? Always remember that.” She looked up to him again. But it is really bothering her that she can’t see his face. Why?

And next thing she knew she was alone in a different place. She turned around to find him but there was this enormous white light coming her way. ‘Aaaaaaahh!’ She raised her hand to her eyes to block the brightness but it’s getting bigger and bigger by the second.

 

‘Blag!!’

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

I jolted up from my bed, heavily panting.

I caressed my head only to find out I was sweating coldly.

Was that a dream? But it seems so real. Or was that a memory? Maybe the traumatizing event last night triggered my memory back

 

I deeply inhaled and exhaled for a several times to stabilize my heartbeats.

“If it is a memory, who is that guy who gave me that bracelet? Why did he suddenly left me in my dream?” I asked myself in deep thought.  “This is first, if that’s the case. The first memory I was able to recall. I better call Appa.” I glanced at the clock and surprised to see it was already late.

“Aissht. Maybe later. I’m so late I’m gonna be so dead!” I quickly got out of the bed and proceeded to the bathroom to take the fastest shower I had ever taken in my entire life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

I quickly dialed home when I got out of the apartment.

 

This time the voice of Sanghyun answered.

“Yeoboseyo? Sanghyun-ah”

“Neh, Noona? What’s up?” the other line greeted.

“Why aren’t you in school? Where is Appa?”

“No classes today since my teacher got hospitalized this morning. There were no substitute teachers either so they just let us go home. Appa and Omma are out. Wae yo?”

“Is that so? I am just gonna ask them something. Hmm…” I paused as I recalled my dream earlier. “Do you happen to know if I own a cartier bracelet before my accident.”

“A bracelet? I don’t know Noona. You don’t let me touch your stuff in the past. Hmmm. Let me see...” The other line sighed. “But I happen to see you, yeah, I saw you wearing one and ogling at it while smiling weirdly in the past before your accident.”

 

“Chincha?!”

“yeah,wait, can I go to your room for a minute? Wait ok?”

“No. you can’t! Why? What is it?” but no one replied. ‘Aissht that kid.’

 

“Yah, here it is, it’s still in the drawer of your mirror cabinet. A cartier bracelet.”

“In my cabinet?”  Weird. Maybe because I never really pay much attention to my things so I don’t remembering seeing it. “Good. Ahm, do you know who gave it to me?”

“Aniyo, I don’t know.” Looks like it really is a memory. I better find out who gave it to me soon.

 

 

“Arasso. Thanks Sang Hyun. I’ll hang up now. Put that bracelet back to my room. Okay?”

“Okay NNNooooonaa. Annnyeong!” he bid in a comical voice.

 

I smiled as I put my phone back to my bag and entered the University.

 

 

  

 


 

 

 

Author POV

 

Jiyong is sitting impatiently at the bench near the library.

“Such a slacker! Why did she skip her morning class? Is it because of last night? She looks okay when I left her though”

 

 

“Who looks okay last night?” A voice interrupted his thoughts. I turned to my side to see Seungri with wide open eyes.

“When did you all get here?!” He was surprised to see the other members of Bigbang sitting at the other side of the bench.

“We were here for a while now but you’re spacing out that’s why you didn’t see us.” TOP teasingly explained.

“That’s why you didn’t come with us yesterday hyung? You were with a girl perhaps?” Seungri interrogated.

“I’m not! Okay?!” Jiyong defensively answered.

 

 

“What’s with the temper Ji?  Dara and you fought while you’re together yesterday?” Taeyang interrupted the two.
 

“We didn’t. She should be thankful I was there in the first place.” The other three gasped and so did Jiyong. Taeyang smirked victoriously having been caught his best friend’s secret.

 

“So you are together.” Daesung conluded. The four snickered in their seats.

‘Aisht. I could never win against Taeyang’s mind games.’  Jiyong shook his head in regret.

“Ji. Our reputation got smashed the moment you let Hyun Joong and her off.”  He reminded Jiyong once again.

“I know that already but Bom-Noona warned me. You know how scary she can be. I don’t want to risk my life. Right TOP?”

 

Top wasn’t able to answer because of Daesung’s next statement.

 “Here comes the princess…” Daesung announced in a sing song manner.

 

Just then, Dara was walking in the pathways of the park which leads to the library.

 

 

She was holding out a book with the sunrays touching her whole body. Her hair illuminated a brown color as it windswept against her face. Her pale skin glowed and became brighter. She seems oblivious of what’s the sunlight’s effect on her as other students watch her in awe.  Jiyong seem lost at the sight before him too but gain consciousness as he felt something on his face. He looked at it.

 

“Steady hyung…” Seungri said with a serious face. “I’m wiping off your drool.”

With the maknae’s statement, the other members bursted into laughter.

“Seriously Jiyong, you should have seen your face. Love sick drooling puppy.” TOP said in between his laughter.

“I should’ve captured that. What a waste.” Taeyang added while still laughing.

 

“DARA!” Seungri stopped himself from laughing to shout at the girl to tease Jiyong more.

Dara stopped and looked at the Bigbang’s table. She looked annoyed at first but her features soften quckly.

She closed her book and walked closer to them, much to their surprise.

 

 

They all went rigid as she grew closer to them.

 

 

She headed towards Jiyong’s place and handed out a handkerchief to him. However, he was a bit taken aback by her actions so he didn’t budge.

Dara was like that for a moment and from the looks of it Jiyong is not planning to move too so she decided to put his handkerchief at his side.

 

“Thanks again for what you did last night.” Her eyes left Jiyong as she looked up to the other Bigbang members. “I know we all started on the wrong foot but I hope we could all start anew and be friends. If that’s not so much to ask.”

 

She slowly stepped back. She bowed before saying, “ Annyeong, Park Sandara-imnida! You can call me Dara. I hope we get along from this day on.” She smiled as she returned to her way and back to her book leaving the boys stunned.

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

We are in Minho’s apartment right now since he invited me and Hyun Joong  during lunch after I told them about the incident with Bigbang at the park earlier.

I also took at this opportunity so I could talk to him in private. Hyun Joong step out a bit to buy drinks.

 

 

I’m at the living room watching a movie and munching on popcorn while he was busy preparing snacks at the kitchen which was beside the living room. There were no walls to separate the kitchen and living room so I could easily see him.

I inhaled first before asking the question that was floating on my head since the morning.

“Minho?!”

“Neh?!” He quickly answered.

“Can I ask you something?”I paused for a while. “About us before?”

 

He stiffened but nodded his head without looking at me.

 

“Did you give me something before when we were dating?”

“Yeah, I gave you stuff and all. Why?”

“Did you happen to give me a bracelet?” I bit my lower lip in anticipation.

 

He smiled knowingly before answering, “You mean, a Cartier bracelet Dara?”

“Oh?!.... yeah, so you did?!”

He turned his back and proceeded to his room. I was flabbergasted at my seat.

 

He then went out of his room after a minute and holds out a bracelet in my face. “This?”

 

I examined the bracelet. ‘Yes, the same bracelet in my dream.’

 

“I gave you this as I gift, our couple bracelet…”

 

 

To add up to your confused minds, please revisit chapter 7.

 


 

what yah all think? Leave a comment! ^.^v