Old and New Friends

Im not her!

 

Enjoy again!

 

 

 

 

Bom POV

 

 

I still can’t believe the incident TOP told me. A girl that look like Sun Hee got into a fight with Jiyong. ‘How on the earth would that be possible. Maybe she resemble her a bit, but not entirely look like her.’

I’ve been friends with Sun Hee ever since I could remember, though she left for States when we were 10 years old. She got back in 2007 to continue school here in Korea, we reunited and she introduced me to Bigbang. I even transferred to their school after that.

 

“I’m telling you, she’s 100% Sun Hee look alike.” TOP explained as I shake my head.

“No! It can’t be! I have to see her myself before I’ll believe you. I don’t trust your eyes!” I shouted at him.

“I’m not the only one who saw her! Okay?!  Jiyong, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung saw her too. And half of the student population who are in the park.” He said with irritation in his voice. Well, you can’t blame me if I can’t accept the story.

“Anyway, you said Jiyong kicked her? How can he do that if she looks like Sun Hee?”I managed to ask him.

“We can’t see her face because she’s wearing a goddamn cap Bom! How many times to I have to repeat it to you?” He glared at me.

I stared at him with wide eyes.

“Watch your mouth mister! Anyways…” I grabbed his face and planted a peck on his lips. “I’ll go ahead now. I’ll be late for my English class!”

He stood still and scratched the back of his head. He smiled while shouting, “I’ll wait for you in the cafeteria!”

I looked back at him and saw his smiling face. ‘Keke. My  boyfriend can look cute sometimes.

“Arasso!” I waved back at him and turned my heels towards the way of the English Building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am walking in the corridors and about to turn in a corner when I heard voices.

“Okay, I’ll meet you there. I also want to introduce you to my friend.  Well, I hope by lunch time he’s okay already.” A girl spoke.

I can’t help but eavesdrop on their conversation as I saw Minho talking to a girl whose back is facing me.  I know Minho because he was my lab partner during freshman year. He tried to flirt with me upon first meeting but warned him about TOP being my boyfriend. He’s one of the school playboys but also a brainiac, he does parties while managing to get good grades.

 

“You mean Hyun Joong?” he asked.

“Yup, oh! Do you know him?” she immediately answered.

“Yeah, we’ve talked a couple of times. He’s okay.” He said while shrugging his shoulders.

“That’s good so it won’t be awkward if I introduce you to each other later.” She said as I saw him smile at the girl.

 

 

I stood back as I hide myself on the wall again. They are clearly talking about Hyun Joong, TOP mentioned him in the story earlier. The girl helped him that’s why she got into the fight with Jiyong.

‘So, that girl TOP is talking about and this one that Minho is talking to is the same girl that look like Sun Hee,’ I thought as I held my fingers to my chin. ‘Omo, I have to see her!

I peek at two but saw a vacant space. ‘Aissht, I didn’t notice they were gone already. Pabo!’ As I slap my forehead with my hands.

I continued to walk lazily towards the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-o-                                -o-                              -o-                              -o-                              -o-                              -o-                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

Bom entered the room as she look for a sit beside the wall. She sat and took a pen and a small book out of her bag. It didn’t take a while for the room to be filled with people as others students hastily entered the room followed by the professor. He started, “Okay! Settle down! This is English 102, I’ll be your Professor, Kim Sooro!”

Dara entered the classroom together with the other students. She wants to seat at the far end corner of the room but saw the seats are already occupied. She noticed a vacant seat near the wall, ‘that’s good enough for her.’ She hurriedly went to the seat and asked the girl beside it, if it was occupied.

 

“Ahm, excuse me, is this seat taken?” Dara politely asked.

“ah, aniyo. Please seat.” Bom quickly answered not looking at the girl while gesturing her hands towards the seat beside her.

“Thanks! By the way, I’m Park Dara!” Dara enthusiastically stated.

“Oh, Nice too…”Bom was about to answer as she looked at the girl’s face.  She stared at the girl for a couple of seconds before she broke from her trance. “t..too meet you Dara-shi! I’m sorry for staring, how rude of me. I’m Park Bom!”

“Oh, it’s okay. I get that quite a lot. Nice to meet you Bom-shi.” Dara smiled at Bom then turned her head towards the front to listen as the Professor start his discussion. She jotted down notes and listened intently for the whole time.

Bom, however, is still in deep thoughts. Thinking how can the girl look like her best friend. She almost threw up in fear as she saw her face a while ago. She thought she was going crazy seeing her dead friend's ghost. But it is all real. The girl beside her is a different person. A human not a ghost. She shook her head as she remember Sun Hee’s face during the funeral.  ‘NO!’

“Are you alright Bom?” Dara asked Bom as she looked at Bom worriedly.

Bom looked around as she sees students getting out of their seats signifying the end of class. She saw Dara eyeing her as Dara fixes her things.

“Yeah, I’m sorry if I scared you, I’m not usually like this. I hope you won’t mind me saying this but you really look like my best friend so I can’t help but stare.” Bom stated.

“Really?” Dara eagerly asked. “Is she here at the school too?”

“Ani. I wish she was.” Bom bowed down. “She passed away already.” She murmured.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” As Dara sadly look at her.

“Oh, don’t be. But I hope we can be friends.” Bom suggested.

“Really? You want to be my friend. Oh, that would be awesome. I’m still new here and got into a big trouble already. I thought nobody would want to be friends with me.” She said animatedly.

Bom smiled as she asked, “That is settled then. Can I get your number?”

“Sure.” Dara answered as they exchanged phone numbers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-o-                       -o-                   -o-                   -o-                   -o-                   -o-                   -o-                   -o-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

 

I’m glad, I have a new friend,Bom, she is really pretty. I’m really envious of how classy and beautiful she look, definitely a rich girl. I can’t believe she likes to be my friend. ‘Me? I mean, I’m a nobody compared to her but still I am very glad.’ I smiled as I recalled meeting her a while ago.

 

I’m at the library now. I just finished my College Algebra class and still have an hour to spare before meeting Minho and Hyun Joong for lunch.

'So a total of 3 friends as of today.’  As I held my 3 fingers up while giggling to myself.

 

But I felt someone is staring at me so I looked around. The boys at the next table beside mine are staring at me. ‘Oh they seem nice.’  They suddenly smiled as I bowed my head to them then resume my reading.

 

I heard one of the guys murmured to the other, “Did you see that? She smiled at me..”

“No, she smiled at me.” The other argued.

“keep your voices down idiots! And you’re both wrong, she smiled at me.”

I can’t help but snort a laugh, ‘I didn’t smile to any of them’; the guys stopped arguing upon seeing her reaction. I got my things and stood up. I can’t continue with these guys ogling at me. ‘I better stay with Hyun Joong at the clinic.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

::

 

 

 

 

I’m on my way to the clinic when I happen to pass by the park where the commotion I got involved in happened. ‘I’m doomed .What was I thinking?’ i wrinkled my eyebrows as I recall what I did in that exact spot.

“You came back to get this?” I heard someone spoke behind me. I slowly turned to see the face of the man I dreaded to see. ‘Kwon Jiyong!  Oh God! Spare my life!’

 

 

 

 

 


 

Actually, I also did a double update because ill have my laptop fixed tomorrow and i'm not sure how long will it take to be fixed, it might take days. It suddenly turns off while im using it and the problem started last week but yesterday it happened five times. huhuhu. T.T

I hope it'll be fixed right away so I can continue with the story. *fingers crossed.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy!

 

^.^ v