reunited and its not so good....

Not So Bad Girl 2

FOUR YEARS LATER

 

“Thank you! Thank you! You all did great.” I bowed politely as I walked back down the hall leaving the bustle of the set behind.

“do you need any water ma’am?” I waved off the towels and waters being offered as I made my way back to my room. “you’ve had a call from your sister back in the states miss, she said call her when you get a moment.” I nodded.

“thank you… can you do me a favor, I’m looking for a baby shower gift but I cant find it anywhere” I quickly explained to her what it was.

“ill look into it right away…is there anything else?” I shook my head. She gave me a bow and walked off. opening the door I slipped quickly into the room and ran over to the television. I turned it on just in time.

we are welcoming the group that has been receiving love and open arms since their debut four years ago BTOB!” the crowd cheered as they walked onto the stage. I smiled when peniel gave a little fist pump to the fans making me giggle.

“you loser.” I said to myself. I watched as the rest came on stage. My friends. My heart gave a little clench when ilhoon walked on stage ever the attractive man he was but it quickly went away buried deep like I trained myself to do.

so peniel who is your favorite idols these days?” they where talking about the groups likes at the moment for fan service and a fan had wanted to know their favorite idols. Peniel put on a thinking face.

ive always like girls generation…they are such pretty noonas!” he said cutely I laughed out loud at his silliness.

“ilhoon?” I gulped unintentionally.

hmmm there was this friend I used to have… she is becoming a great idol these days. She debuted last year and ive been watching her sense then and she is still beating my expectations. Her name is-“

“hye mi-ah!” the door burst open and my label member burst in.

“lee hi.” I gasped in surprise holding my chest. I quickly clicked off the tv not wanting to hear anymore.

“they said you did great today on the shoot.” She said happily plopping down in one of the chairs in my dressing room. I had become great friends with lee hi when I came we were both trainees at the same time and debuted so we’ve been each other’s support team.

“I hope so, I would hate if we had to re-shoot something…that would be such a nuisance and they all worked so hard..i hope they get to go home today.” I said sipping on my water.

“see this is why people love working with you…so considerate.” She said pinching my cheek. I laughed and smacked her hand away. “so your leaving today?” I nodded.

“ yea…show starts filming tomorrow morning. You’re going to drive down and visit me when you get chances right?” I said hopefully. She gave me a cute thumbs up.

“of course… your my roommate ill be lonely without you. Where are they having you stay during the filming?” I shrugged.

“they wanted to get me a apartment for the duration of the filming since it’s a long show. But since it’s a multiple location filming I will barley be home. I thought it was a waste of their money…ill probably just sleep in a hotel when we go on location and stay in the dorms there otherwise…itll be cheaper.”

“your going to stay in the dorms! Your not a trainee anymore…those dorms are going to be so hectic with trainees…you wont get any piece.” She pouted sadly. I shrugged.

“I don’t want to be a nusciance… hey I have to get going ok let’s have dinner tonight before I leave.” I kissed her cheek before grabbing my bag and heading out. my phone buzzed in my pocket and I suddenly remembered my sister. Without looking at the id I picked up. “ohhh unnie…I was just about to call you.” There was a chuckle on the other end of the phone.

“oh oppa…I was just calling you.” I gasped in shock.

“yah! Peniel! I thought you where my sister!” I hissed. He laughed even louder.

“your fault for not checking the id…you always do that.” I my teeth at him. “listen, your going to the set tonight for your show right?”

“mmmm.” I said as I got into the elevator. I pressed the floor to the parking garage.

“I thought so… the guys want to know if you want to have dinner tonight before you go, a celebration for your first show. They are complaining because they haven’t seen you in months.” I bit my lip sadly. I did miss the guys.

“yea…that’s the problem about belonging to different companies. As long as lee hi can come im ok, I already asked her to have dinner with me.”

“of course. To tell the truth I think sungjae has a crush on her.” I laughed at peniel.

“one condition…” I said quickly..

“yea yea yea I know, we won’t bring him… it’s been 4years…don’t you think its about to time to-“

“peniel… we aren’t having this conversation again…it’s the same every year and its always the same answer.” I heard him sigh in the receiver.

“ok, anyway…meet us at that ramen shop we used to go to back in school.”

“ok…what time.”

“eight?”

“sounds good, I should be done with everything by then. Ill call you later oppa…” I made a kiss sound in the receiver before hanging up.

Four years ago I joined YG entertainment, since then ive gone through two years of grouling training, I lost sleep, I lost weight and suffered through another bought of anorexia, the only people outside of family that I kept in touch with where BTOB and not even them did I tlak to often. Finally after those two years I debuted as a solo artist with lee hi out of YG. BTOB won the award for Best worldwide artist and both of our agendas grew even busier and we lost touch even more only talking on the weekends and only seeing eachother every few months. Now things have settled a little and we can tlak more regularly and keep in touch easier but seeing eachother is still as hassle, thorugh all of this the one person I never saw, or spoke to was ilhoon. When there were times that we could have been thrown together I found an excuse to avoid it. I made myself forget him, when I had unwanted thoguhts of him I took on extra tasks to keep him off my mind, I guess I could thank him for the success of my career.

“hye-mi-ah! Wait up!” I turned to see jiyong (g-dragon)running towards me.

“hey!” I said smiling. “did you just get back fro the concert?” I aske taking in his outfit and mussed look.

“yea we all just got back. I saw you walking you on your way out?” I nodded.

“yea just finished the photo shoot for the show… want to go with me to the café? I am in need of some coffee.”

“of course…I can always use coffee.” He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. We had grown close as well since I joined his company. We were walking and I was laughing at something he had said when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up suddenly and I thought my heart was about to come out of my throat. Shaggy reddish brown hair, cute button nose, and lean body build. Everything I remember. He looked up suddenly and froze as well. His eyes widening in shock just like I remembered them doing before.

“h-hye-mi-ah.” He said softly, so soft I almost didn’t hear it. I girl looked up at him surprised. Her arm was wrapped intametley around his.

“ilhoon.” I gasped.