Rice Flour

Chasing Deer Yoona

A/N:  I know it's been forever since I've updated this fic, and to make up for it, I will be posting two chapters this weekend!  I can only say that if you've been reading CATWALK, you'll know why it's taken so long for me to update.  I don't have any plans to abandon this, but I will admit, as much as I love walking in this world with my characters, Taecyeon has a way of sending me on an emotional rollercoaster.  So when his antics are publically revealed, I end up punishing him in my fics via his weakness, Yoona.  LOL!  When those BTS scenes were released from Dream High, with Eun Jung, or the movie theater/bowling/midnight cup of tea scandals happened with Jessica, I ended up making him suffer in my fic.  Childish?  Of course!  I'm a Taec Stan! LOL  But more so a Yoona admirer and supporter.  She can do no wrong in my book.  She's sensitive, fun loving, beautiful and respectful.  For those of you who love Yoona as much as I do, you'll understand how come every man that is around her falls in love with her, totally unbeknowst to her!  So be patient my dears, and wait for it.  I promise it will be worth it!  Enjoy!

======

“Hyung if you think about it, it will be like “WonderBang” only better!” Taecyeon coaxed.

“That kind of exposure can also backfire,” Jin Young Park warned.

“But it can also help us take off!” Taec rallied.  He looked earnestly at the other members, pleading them to jump in any time now.  After all, they were all for the idea when he told them about it earlier that week!

The maknae was the first to jump onboard: “A collaboration like this will have all of Korea tuning in...”  

Taec grinned at Channie, he was the king of overstatement, but that’s ok, at least he was trying.

JYP looked out the window of his office and contemplated for a moment.  It was then that Taec waved his hands at the others to join in.

“The CF that we did for Elite Uniforms is still all over YouTube, and has hundreds of thousands of views.” Khun added.  He paused for a moment and then continued.

“Not to mention the warm reception Yoona and I got for our little mini drama a few months ago...” Khun continued.

“Well, yes,” Taec cut him off, “But we don’t want to be TOO predictable!  We can’t have the same coupling or it would be boring!”

Khunnie frowned at Taec, “Betrayer,” he whispered.  One of the reasons he agreed to do this was for another opportunity to share a stage with Yoona.  Taec of course knew this, and used it to his advantage.

“It will get everyone’s attention off of the recent events,” JYP considered, referring to Jay’s departure from the group.

Junho chimed in his support, “And it will show everyone that we are still tight as ever as a group, and aren’t going anywhere!”

Channie knew if he didn’t speak up now, he would lose the chance forever.  “I think I should be the one to be partnered with Yoona.  When we were on Idol Army, all of the netizens comments talked about how cute we were together!”

JYP snorted and turned his attention to the boys.  

“This isn’t about Yoona Im.  This is about SNSD.  Yes, she does seem to be the most popular amongst them.  But if we do this, it has to be all of them.”

All of them nodded in unison.

“So hyung, you’ll consider my proposal?  I mean, a dance scene with a story line?” Taec inquired.

“We’ll need something original,” Jin Young tapped his fingers on his desk top.

“It shouldn’t be the most popular or cutest member of 2PM (he looked at Khunnie)... or the best singer (over at Junsu)... or the best dancer (eyeing Wooyoung)...”

“Or the strongest!” Junho smirked, looking at his hyung Taec.  Everyone knew that Taec was trying to maneuver a solo with his favorite member of SNSD.  

“To tell you the truth, I considered this last month, but with the news of Jay... well, it just didn’t seem like good timing.” Jin Young revealed.

“I put some feelers out at the time, with Lee Soo-man and he mentioned that the girls are already planning a New Years Eve Special with Super Junior.”

Silence.  

Taec had to convince him.  He felt that this was not just in his best interest, to win Yoona over, but truly it would benefit both SNSD and 2PM, because he knew the two groups had chemistry together from past collaborations.

“Over exposure can be a dangerous gamble,” JYP continued.  “Soo-man hasn’t gotten where he is today without knowing that, so he may reject the offer immediately, which means I will look like a beggar with his hat in his hands.”

“What’s the saying about ‘striking while the iron’s hot’?” Taec offered.

“Yeah well I’m not worried about a hot iron as much as I am about an overly heated scandal.  It’s obvious that you have a thing for those girls... or should I say one in particular?”

Taec felt the blood rush to his ears and knew they were flaming red.  Everyone including  Jin Young Park knew how he felt about Yoona.  He made feeble attempts to keep it a secret, but it was bigger than he was!

“Just promise me that you’ll keep it in your pants, and will avoid any type of scandal.”

Taec lit up with anticipation and nodded to the President of JYP Entertainment, knowing if he spoke his voice might crack from glee.

“Wait!” Junsu spoke for the first time.  “Why don’t we make that the theme?”

Everyone turned to face him and could see the wheels churning.  Junsu would have made a great PD or Director if he wasn’t such a gifted singer.  He always thought outside of the box, and often worked on several projects at once.  He had business sense with a massive flair of creativity.

“A scandal?” Taec asked.

“Not just a scandal, but a LOVE scandal!”

For the next hour the office went abuzz as Junsu began to explain, and the other members added their ideas as well.

Taecyeon could kiss Junsu.  He was brilliant!  He owed him dinner, at the very least.

He couldn’t wait to tell Yoona about the plan!

His mind wandered back to Jeju, when they were in the villa with Seulong, making crab cakes with shredded, shelled crab and rice flour.  She looked adorable with a her hair tied back, her hands covered in flour, and biting on her lower lip as she concentrated on forming perfectly rounded, uniform patties.

He couldn’t resist doing the cliche-expected act men could do with woman when she was around flour.  He reached up and smeared a streak of flour across her clear, soft cheek and chuckled.

What he didn’t expect was to have Seulong come to her rescue, pinning his arms behind him and telling Yoona to have her revenge!

She patted both her hands down into the flour, and then placed then on both sides of his face, splayed across his cheeks.

“Is that the best you can do?” Seulong moaned.  “After I have him here at your mercy?”

Yoona quirked her head to the side bringing her palms together, considering his words, when Seulong released one of Taec’s arms and pulled up his t-shirt up to his neckline.

“OPPA!” she blushed and giggled at the same time.  

Yoona grew up in the entertainment world, so seeing men with bare chests wasn’t necessarily unusual, but this was Ok Taecyeon, and quite frankly, not many men she knew were built like him!

“Yah!” objected Taec, his ears turning red at the sight of Yoona openly gawking at him.  But he didn’t give Seulong much resistance when he saw her face blush.  This could be fun!

“Come on, Yoona,” Seulong urged, “Don’t you owe him some payback?”

She tingled with excitement as she re-floured her hands and looked at the tempting canvas of tight pecs and chocolate abs.  Where to begin?

“I dare you!” Taec coaxed her when he saw a moment of doubt flash across her face.

He knew her well enough to know, you don’t dare Yoona without expecting results!

She walked up slowly to him with a wicked grin, “Oh you dare me?”

Not only did his ears blaze red, but he immediately felt heat flame from below his lower belly downwards, bringing to life the beginnings of a hard on.  The impact she had on him was undeniable.

Her hands tentatively touched his chest, softy, gently, tenderly, as she giggled while spreading the rice flour across his skin.  He hardened every muscle in response, and his s peaked as she brushed her palms across them.

Taecyeon’s eyes darkened lustfully as he felt goosebumps trickle up his arms, down his legs, leaving him with the urge to pull her into a tight embrace.

Seulong felt his friend’s biceps harden, and chuckled as he stood behind him, slightly taller, giving him the advantage of seeing the flaming red ears.  

He playfully leaned over and blew into one of those bright red ears.

“Hyung!” Taec squirmed for the first time, and leaned closer to Yoona, filling her hands with full contact.  She still had no idea what effect she had on him, but he knew she felt the warmth, the sensation of touch.  The giggling stopped as she soothed the flour around and over each pec, entranced by the feel of his skin under own her hands.  She was discovering what a man’s body felt like, for the first time, in awe and wonder.

His body responded, heated, with his heart pounding...  

He could barely control himself as he watched her lost in her own discovery of skin on skin.

He elbowed Seulong in the gut who easily released his left arm, taking one of her hands into his, Taec pressed it flat over his heart.  Her eyes widened as she felt the racing pulsation.

“Can you feel my heart beat?” his deep voice asked, purposefully playing on the words of their newly released album.

“I can!” she replied, surprised and amazed at the same time.

God she was still so innocent, he thought.  Yoona had no idea what she was doing to him.

Enough was enough.

He sighed deeply and removed her hands from his chest, and then pinched her nose.

“We’re even.” he said to her as he walked out of the kitchen.

“For what?” she asked him, puzzled at why he was leaving.

“For anything and everything.  I’m going to wash to wash up.”

Seulong and Yoona finished up the crab cakes together and Seulong fried them while Yoona set up the table.

Removing his t-shirt, Taec rinsed his face with the cold water and brushed off the flour with a wet towel.  He closed his eyes briefly as he touched his chest, remembering her fingertips and soft palms caressing him, without even understanding how much she made him want her more and more.

“Yoona Im, you’re going to get me in trouble.”

He knew she was constantly surrounded by her ‘oppaduel’ or band of oppas, from her own company and others in the industry.  Taec even acknowledged that she has special relationships with them, since she grew up with many of them.

He just couldn’t understand how she was still so oblivious of her womanhood.  Her curiosity almost sent him over the edge.  How come those ‘brothers’ and friends of hers didn’t teach her about this?

“What am I saying?” he thought to himself.  He was glad they hadn’t tried to educate her in the ways of men, because he wanted to be able to do that.  He wanted to protect her.

Now it all kind of made sense how protective those SuJu brothers are over her, he reasoned.  She hangs out with them, dances with them, eats with them, plays with them, hugs them... but he doubted she ever touched any of them, as a man.

She will still a youngling in so many ways.  

“Let me protect you, Yoona.” he whispered to himself.  Even though she already had dozens of oppas, he wanted to be different.  He wanted to stay by her side.  He pushed out the thought of wanting her as his woman, because he knew it was too early for that.

When he returned, Seulong and Yoona were sitting at the table deep in conversation, about what seemed to be... the birds and the bees?

“Seriously,” Yoona continued, “When you think about it, the male species has the advantage in almost every case.  They’re stronger, bigger, and always more colorful or flamboyant.”

“But that also is a disadvantage when it comes to other males,” Seulong defended, “Because they have to fight over who has the bigger horns, or brighter, prettier feathers, and constantly have to win over the female just in order to reproduce.”

“What are you talking about?” Taecyeon asked.  “I leave the room for a minute...”

“But consider this,” Yoona countered, “The human male releases about 200-300 each time he es.  Whereas the female releases one egg each month!  How is that fair?”

Seulong looked over at Taecyeon, eyes wide open, both males at a complete loss on how to respond to her last comment.

“Seriously it’s kind of depressing when you think about it.  One egg per month.  That’s 52 eggs a year.  And worse, the child bearing years are limited.  But if you do the math for males, 300 with each ion.  That could be thousands just in one day alone!”

The two young men’s eyes grew larger before they both burst into laughter.

Seulong doubled over laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked confused.  “Its true.  And how is that fair?  That could be 100’s of thousands each month, millions each year.  And it only takes one of those millions to fertilize the egg...”

The more she tried to explain the harder they laughed.

She placed her hands on her hips and stomped her foot down.

“The point is, that in his lifetime a male has a bazillion chances to pro-create, even as a grandfather he still has living , whereas a woman...”

Taecyeon couldn’t resist.  He walked up to her and hugged her and he continued to chuckle at her expense.  

“If it bothers you that much Yoong, just let me know and when you’re ready, I’ll help out in any way I can.”

“You’re missing my point,” she pouted, and tried to shrug him off, not understanding how come they couldn’t get what she was trying to explain.

“No, Yoong,” he patted her back and gave her a squeeze, “Believe me, we get your point.  I think you’re the one that doesn’t get it.”