Chapter 2

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I keep playing with my fingers as we sit in the car. The ride is smooth; filled with torturing silence. He doesn't say a word to me, keeping his eyes on the road. That's a good thing, by the way. My safety is on priority list. Hmp!

 

Looking at my side, I study the side profile of my husband. His jaw is sharp, his nose is a bit pointy and his eyes... Gosh, they're beautiful. I won't lie about it. He does have mesmerizing eyes.

 

I tug on his sleeve and he turns at me.

 

"What?"

 

"Ummm... May I turn on some music?"

 

His eyebrows raise. Oh that is... A little intimidating.

 

"Yes, you can, Seo Joo Hyun"

 

"Seohyun" I say. "Or Joohyun. Your pick" I add right after I remember how he called me in the airport.

 

"Seohyun?"

 

"Yes, just to make it...friendlier"

 

There is a smile on his lips as he says my name again. Ignoring his, ugh yes, nice smile, I push the power button and music roars to life.

 

Aish! That gave me a fright! Why is the sound so loud?

 

"What was that?" How should I know?? I nearly got a heart attack because of that blazing sound! If I knew, I wouldn't jump on my seat. Geez, so smart he is.

 

Pushing another button, I search for the right tone that'll please my ears. Something like...

 

"You'll keep doing that?"

 

"Uh?"

 

"Switching the radio channel"

 

I bite my lips, feeling a bit guilty for ruining his concentration. "I'm sorry, just trying to find something good"

 

Suddenly, he reaches to the backseat. HEY! What does he think he's doing?? He can kill us--

 

"Here" a CD case lands on my thigh softly. "Maybe you'll find something you like"

 

Oh. Oh, awwwww. That was sweet.

 

I open it and starts my search.

 

Big Bang! Hm, good start.

 

Lyn, she's great!

 

Wheesung...

 

This guy has something for RnB songs... Great!

 

Fly to the--oh my freaking--I love them!

 

Quickly, I put the CD inside the player and 'Missing You' comes to life. This song is Daebak, I always sing this with my brothers whenever we have a drive. Leeteuk Oppa will usually be the one panicking when I have the wheel, while Taemin bounce happily in the backseat, slow dancing to the song as well as lip-syncing. Ah those good times before life comes and bit us with a thing called reality. We became busy as hell with our own things. Minnie with his school and friends, me with university life and adapting to Melbourne lifestyle, and Jungsoo Oppa with his company, his wife and now an addition of Jihun, his son. Missing you; how trues this song is. I do miss hanging out with them; just us, with our own silliness and carelessness. Jungsoo Oppa and his never ending nags, Taemin with his 4D-ness and me with my lame jokes. Hfff.

 

"You can change the song if you want"

 

Shoot, I almost forgot that Yunho is here. Duh, I'm in his car. If I'm not driving then who is? I mentally slap my head.

 

"No, I like the song, actually"

 

He smiles at me. "If you say so"

 

"Really! This song reminds me a lot of my past"

 

"Ex-boyfriend?" I snicker. My ex is the biggest jerk in the whole world. The last one is.

 

"No, my brothers"

 

"Oh... I know Jungsoo hyung"

 

"You do??" How? Why did Oppa never mention this? He knows my husband and he keeps his lips shut before my wedding day??? Aish!

 

"We met a few times. He's a smart businessman. And we actually have the same circle of friends. Like his friend knows a friend of mine"

 

"You serious? You know Dong Hae Oppa, Hyuk Jae Oppa and others??"

 

"Yeah. Eun Hyuk or...err...Hyuk Jae is best friend with my best friend"

 

Wait, what?! Egh, this is confusing. "So you kind of hang out with my brother?"

 

"No, not really. Just a couple of times"

 

Pretending to understand the WHOLE situation, I just nod my head. Truthfully, I don't get it. Do they talk to each other regularly? Or are they just acquaintance? Blegh, why do I care anyway?

 

"He's a good guy. Jihun is really cute"

 

"He...is" Yunho has seen Jihun? Means he visited when Taeyeon Unnie gave birth. Or after that. Not too long ago. When I was still in Australia! And I thought they aren't THAT close?!

 

"We're here"

 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I exit the car and is greeted by a huge house. This is more like a mansion, actually. WTF, Jung Yun Ho is waaaaaayyyy richer than I thought he is!

 

The house is mostly painted in white, my favorite color. And it has this simple yet elegant feels, making me happy just by seeing it. I love this kind of house, the design suits my taste. Another point gained, Mr. Jung. Not bad, not bad at all.

 

"Let's get inside"

 

He leads the way and I tail him. If the front of the house is beautiful, the inside is breath-taking. Gosh, how much do all these cost? They look super fancy and expensive. Still, I love how he places things. It's neat and clean and just right. Nothing is out of its place. Maybe he's a neat-freak? Who knows. Not that I mind. I'm not really dirty myself. Lazy but not dirty.

The living room has 4 sofas, with a huge flat-screen TV in the front and tables, lamps, bla bla bla. All basic (pricey) stuffs.

Gotta love the kitchen the most though. It's super comfy. He has serious collection of appliances and cookware. Definitely a plus! I love to cook, and usually will do that for Ki Bum or else he would die in hunger. Through years living alone (or with Ki Bum) I've learned quite a lot. My cooking skill is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter