Chapter 3

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning comes in a blur for me. I have no recollection about where I am for about 5 seconds before reality dawns in that I am in Yunho's house, inside my room and am about to start my life as a wife. To be very honest, I'm still not THAT sure of my decision. I had everything planned out, like in a drama. Yep, I opted for a cliché trash in which we would sign a contract saying we'll get divorce after 2 years. Luckily, I didn't make a fool out of myself since he brought up his proposal first than mine. And I quite liked the idea of getting to know him. There's something about this Jung Yunho that intrigues me. So whatever, why not try and see? Hmm.

 

Now that that's done, what should I cook for breakfast? It's hard to decide on the menu since I don't know what type of food he likes for breakfast. Western? Korean?

 

Should I just ask him directly?

 

"Yunho Oppa" I knock on his door. Is he awake?

 

"Yes?" He is.

 

"What would you like for breakfast?"

 

Silence greets me and I frown. Why is he not answering?

 

Several shuffling sounds are heard from his room before the door is opened and there he is! My husband in his, ehm, full work attire. Damn, I have something with guys in suits.

 

"I don't...know. I usually just drink coffee and go straight to work"

 

"You don't eat breakfast?"

 

"No, I don't really have time to prepare one since Ahjumma comes later in the afternoon. And well, I don't really know how to cook. Too lazy to buy--"

 

"Alright!" I stop him before he starts blabbering about his unhealthy habits. "From now on, you MUST eat breakfast. It's not good to skip the most important meal of the day... I will prepare it so don't worry about that"

 

"Okay...?"

 

"What time do you have to go?"

 

"8"

 

The clock says it's only 7, I can cook some eggs and toast some bread then stir-fry broccoli and mushroom. Yep, that sounds okay.

 

"Breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes"

 

He looks at me wide-eyed, like he doesn't believe me. Yah, how dare he? Doesn't he know I know how to cook fast? Probably he doesn't. Oh well, I'll show him, again, what I got. Do not underestimate the power of Seo Joo Hyun's healthy breakfast meal. Kibum ate it for 4 years and look how healthy and smart he became. Hahahaha!

 

"I thought you want to cook?" Ehm. Okay, compose yourself, Joohyun!

 

"I am about to walk away now"

 

"...okay?"

 

"Bye!" OMG, this is embarrassing. Aish! This is all Kibum's fault. If only he didn't occupy my mind for a while there, and how he did become healthier because of me, I wouldn't have laughed.

 

Opening the fridge, I can see more clearly now that it's packed with lots of junk food. Probably because the Ahjuma only cooks for dinner, he doesn't have anything to snak on during nights. Looking at how he is, I'm pretty sure he's the type to work too hard till late at night or even till the next morning.

 

Sighing, I begin to take out everything I need. This fridge needs some sorting out. I will throw away all those instant food. It's very bad for your health. His body will be full of preservatives, and that's evil!

 

"What are you making?" Kyaa! Aigoo, that scared me!

 

"Don't sneak up on me like that!"

 

He looks at me with an amused smile after several seconds of shocked written on his face.

 

"Sorry"

 

"No, it's okay. I am going to fry eggs and have the bread toasted. With veggies on the side, of course"

 

"Sounds pretty fulfilling"

 

"Of course! And healthy too!"

 

Yunho sits on one of the counters and observe me like yesterday. Creepy, creepy, creepy T.T

I don't get why he likes to be near when I'm cooking.

 

"The smell" he sniffs when I am stir-frying the vegetables and a grin flashes at me. "It's so good"

 

"You haven't tried yet"

 

"You can tell one's cooking from its smell" he says confidently. In a way, that boosts mine also.

 

"Done!" He cheers with me as I put everything on our plates. Hopping down the counter, he takes them and bring them into the dining room.

 

Look at this guy. All suit up, complete with a tie, but carrying two white plates. I chuckle to myself at how homey he looks like; a husband of mine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter