Chapter 8

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seohyun's POV)

One month into the marriage and I feel like I've changed so much. From little things to big ones, I've made many adjustments so that my habits would not irritate him. He did the same thing, trying hard to not annoy me with his reckless side. The result is apparent, I think. As we slowly live like a real husband and wife. Little bickering, petty arguments and those stuffs do happen. But hey, what's life without those, right? Frankly, I sometimes enjoy our heated moment since the make-up kiss would always worth my strained voice.

 

Yes, other than evolving emotionally, we get more intimate physically too. Nowadays, he cannot keep his hands off of me in public. Every chance he gets, he will hold my hand, my waist, or my shoulder. Also, there is this thing called kissing-Seo Joo Hyun-openly that he gets too used to. Again, I am not complaining a bit.

 

However, I do think that people are grossed out by us.

 

One night, I hung out with my friends after work and he offered to pick me up despite my polite rejections. Once he came, he sat beside me then just like that, my attention diverted to him and only him. I don't know how he did that. The thing is, he did. And when he caught me staring at him, he captured my lips into another breathtaking kiss. We got lots of curses after.

 

My parents and his parents were no exception. They teased us, saying that they understand how newlyweds feel, but they really couldn't take our mushiness anymore.

 

Then his friends practically separated us whenever we went out altogether. Their reason was to prevent us from eating each other out and embarrassed them.

 

Anyways, you get the point of how too touchy we get.

 

I'm not one with big skinship. Flaunting how intimate I am with my partner is not my thing. Yet, I don't feel reluctant doing it with Yunho Oppa.

 

We're getting so comfortable around each other. And every time we touch, I feel the tingles in my body. My heart beats faster when he's near, whispering sweet nothings to me. When he hugs me at nights, I always feel like it's the safest place on earth. Butterflies swarm my stomach once I hear his concerned voice because I skipped a meal.

 

Luckily I'm not one of those girls who are clueless about this thing. I'm not stupid to not realize what I feel for my husband is strong. Scary. Terrifying. Still is amazing, nonetheless.

 

If someone asked me months ago about how I felt about getting married to this guy, I'd say something along "ty" or "".

 

If the person asks me about how I feel now, then I'll say things such as "GREAT!" Or "FRICKEN AMAAAZING!".

 

Totally different, huh? Try to be in my shoes then you'll know how easy you fall for Yunho.

 

Did I say "fall for Yunho"? Yes I did. I won't go around saying that I don't like him. I do. What's there to hide? It's a good thing that I am falling for my husband and not falling for, let's say, some random guy I met on the street.

 

Still, at times, I cannot help but to think that our relationship stuck here in terms of... You know... Contact.

 

Body contact.

 

He still pulls me close and tucks me in at nights. He takes me in his embrace numerous of times. He kisses me, sweetly and passionately, as much as he can. And... That's it. That's as far as he would go.

 

I know that he's being considerate most of the times. In the middle of our heated kiss, he'd be the one stopping it and ran from me with several excuses. Often, my heart dropped in disappointment. But I'm a woman. And women don't initiate this thing... Or do they? Am I really brave enough to trigger our next step?

 

Wait up! What if he actually doesn't want me?! What if he thinks I'm not good enough? Or y enough? If that's the case then... FML! T.T

 

"Miss Seo... Mr. Choi is here"

 

Putting my focus back to my secretary, I nod and instruct her to lead Mr. Choi in. He's our newest client and will be my first. So now, I need to put my head around this and forget my personal problem. Seo Joo Hyun, let's get to work!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Yunho's POV)

 

Somebody please just pull me out of this hell-hole that I'm in. My head feels like it'll explode in seconds because this meeting has been going on for hours and guess what? It's f.cking pointless. They keep talking about the same thing and never get to a conclusion. Looking at my side, I see Junsu sneakily close his eyes behind the papers he hold up. Jaejoong give me this look, pointing at his own phone.

 

Seconds after, my phone beeps.

 

From: Kim Jae Joong

Fake an illness of pretend like you're dying, NOW!! These old men are saying craps!

 

I reply.

 

To: Kim Jae Joong

You do that yourself

 

From: Kim Jae Joong

You're a loser, Yunnie.

 

Whatever. I'm not going to reply to this he just sent me.

 

From: Kim Jae Joong

So, have you knocked up your wife?

 

The water I just gulp nearly splutters out of my mouth upon seeing his text. What the hell is wrong with this guy?! Glaring, I give him this -off look. And he gives me a thumb down with mocking pout.

 

Yoochun, who just saw what Jae sent me, give me another thumb down. Followed by Changmin. And the last, Junsu.

 

I ignore my childish friends by looking back at the screen. God, I cannot keep up with whatever they're saying anymore. If you want to build a hotel, then just freaking build it!! I don't care anymore!

 

Fortunately, the meeting stops because Mr. Yoon has an emergency. Whatever that is, I am thankful for that.

 

Okay, maybe not that thankful if it happens to be an accident or worse.

 

Letting out relieved breath, I begin to rise from my seat. Junsu stops me though, poking my shoulder and gives me this stupid grin I'd love to wipe off of his mouth.

 

"What?"

 

"We haven't gone out in a while. Wanna hit a club tonight? It'll be just us, and maybe Sica and her friends could be there too"

 

"I don't know, Junsu. I gotta ask Joohyun first"

 

He scoffs. "Whipped"

 

Rolling my eyes, I press call to get through Joohyun. In 2 rings, she picks up.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi, honey. What are you up to?"

 

"Oh, just finish my meeting with my first client... I am so excited!!" I chuckle. She does sound ecstatic for this.

 

"Good for you. I am sure he'll like your work" just your work, I hope.

 

"I haven't even started yet. By the way, what's up, Oppa?"

 

"Ah, yeah, Junsu asks if we want to go to a club tonight. My friends will be there and maybe my sister too"

 

"Wow that sounds fun! We're in! ... Aren't we?" Holding back the urge to laugh at her cuteness overload, I clear my throat.

 

"Yes, we are. So I'll see you at home, okay? Then we'll go together"

 

"Very well. I should go Oppa. Mom just barged into my office" she hisses the last words, most definitely trying to not be heard by her mother. Saying bye, we finally hang up the phone.

 

"We're in"

 

"Sweet!" Yoochun cooes.

 

"This will be a great and looooong night, my friends!"

 

I can imagine that already 8|

******************************************************************************************************************************************************<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter