Chapter 4

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"YURI-AAAHHHH" I scream to the phone the moment she picks up. I'm so damn bored!

 

After Yunho left the house, I started cleaning up the fridge, sweating and fuming at the same time when I saw the pile of junk food. He's really stocking up for his death! Then I started to clean the whole house but the Ahjumma came and not allow me to touch anything :(

 

"What the hell??"

 

"Yuuuuuullllllll"

 

"Are you sick, Seo Joo Hyun?!"

 

"I'm dying!"

 

She scoffs at me and I can hear her curse after she, I suspect, drops something. "Damn it, that's my new iPad, you jerk! Why did you step on it? You have no eyes?!"

 

Errr... What's happening...?

 

"Yah! Yah! Don't you hear me?! At least pick it up and say a freaking sorry! Geez men these days have no manners at all! See what I'll do to your sorry a$s!!"

 

Kwon Yu Ri is not a pretty sight when she's mad. Nor that she's good to listen to. Haish, I don't want to talk to angry YUL. *click*

 

What should I do now? I'm soooooo bored! I'm dying of boredom! Doesn't Yunho have a play room or something?

 

He does! But playing alone is even more pathetic.

 

Hmm, talking about Yunho, should I annoy him a bit and see if he gets perked up? Will it be called crossing the line then? Nah, don't think so. He's my husband anyways. And he was the one suggesting to make this work. He'll have to see the worse in me then xD

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hey Yunho..."

 

"Who is this?"

 

He doesn't know his home number?!

 

"Umm... Your wife?"

 

"Oh! Wife is calling! OMG Yunnie, your wife is calling!!" Wait! This isn't Yunho speaking? Who the heck is this man??

 

"Hello?" Okay, that's more like him. His raspy, deep voice is so familiar. I should have known it -.-

 

"Hey Yunho..."

 

"Yes, Joohyun, what's up?"

 

Think! Think! Think!

 

"Who was that, Oppa?"

 

"My friend, Junsu..."

 

"Hyukjae Oppa's friend?"

 

"The one. So, what's the matter?"

 

What's the matter? Nothing! I just want to annoy you... How exactly is still a mystery. *scratching the plan* might as well talk about the party then.

 

"Hmm... So... Your sisters will come today, right?"

 

"Yeah, I called them. Why?"

 

"Just checking up the number of people..."

 

Ah, I should call Taeyeon Unnie after this! We must have more food than planned. Calling Yunho is a good thing after all.

 

"That's it?"

 

"Yunho?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Bring your friends too... I want to get to know them"

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yes...?"

 

He chuckles on the other line. And my own smile appears instantly. I love hearing the voice of his chuckle. It's very gentle to my ears yet very manly. What the heck is wrong with me, really? Aigoo!

 

"Okay, I'll ask them"

 

"Alright then..."

 

"Do you want me to bring anything?"

 

"No, it's fine..."

 

"Okay, is that all?"

 

"Yes... Thanks Oppa. I'll see you later then"

 

"Wait! Joohyun?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"How will you go there?"

 

"Oh... Umm... I'll meet up with my friend first to buy something then go to Tae Unnie's place"

 

"By what?"

 

"Bus...?"

 

"I'll send a driver. He'll be there in less than an hour"

 

Eh?

 

"I don't need a driver. I'll be fine taking a b--"

 

"You're not going to take a bus and that's it, Joohyun. I'll send a driver. He's on his way now"

 

When did he instruct the driver to go here? And why in the world is he so against me taking a bus? It's not like I'm going to be lost. I know the road quite well. Also, I lived in Seoul and enjoyed taking buses with my friends. We get pretty crazy out there as we cannot do it in a cramped car.

 

"If you say so..." No matter how I want to argue with his decision, I'm smart enough not to. His tone is a bit intimidating, like he's serious about what he says. Maybe he isn't fond of taking a bus? Or maybe he's just super, duper, rich that he never took one. Or maybe he thinks it’s unhygienic. Whatever it is, I am NOT going to go against him. Not today.

 

"Okay, bye, Joohyun. Have a good day"

 

He hangs up before I get to reply him. Sighing, I decide to call Hyo Unnie to help me go grocery shopping. I feel a bit bad if Tae Unnie has to handle everything. With her 2-months-old baby, she got her hands full already.

 

"Yo, wassup?!"

 

"Hey Unnie"

 

"Hello dear! How are you?? Gosh I miss you so much!! I didn't see you yesterday! Hubby was there, huh? Kibum told me about it! Sheeeeeeeesshhh, I cannot imagine you being married for real, but there you are, having a hubby waiting for you!! Aweeeeee!"

 

Amazing how she can say so much in one breath.

 

"Umm, yeah. Anyways, are you free now?"

 

"Kind of... Just finished the last class. Why?"

 

"Can we go grocery shopping then help Tae Unnie p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter