Chapter 15

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Soo Yeon never felt so beat. She is generally a lazy person but these two days have been the most exhausting. The burden inside her has not lessened as she recalls how her sister in law practically begged her to share something that she should not. She knew then that it was a bad move, a move that Yunho would loath but Jessica also knew that it's time for him to move on. The thing is, she did not really think about the impact of it. Yunho has not been replying to her nor has Seohyun, and she feels helpless; guilty. She just wants to know if the couple is okay because the last time she checked, Yunho was pretty damn pissed at her.

 

"Hey there, beautiful" Jessica jerks as she hears the voice coming from behind her. Her apartment's lights have been dimmed and bad thoughts are rushing to her brain. "Wow, why so tense, Sica-ah?"

 

She listens to the voice again; only this time, her shoulders are relaxed. "I really am not in the mood" she says, slumping down to the soft mattress. Her hands are on her stomach as she closes her eyes.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing you have to know nor care. I am not in the mood, please leave" Jessica commands, her words are cold, borderline heartless.

 

"You really should stop thinking so little of me. I can stay without us doing it"

 

Jessica scoffs at his words. "We are nothing more than buddies. There is no need to care. When I feel like it, I will call you"

 

He stands there, still looking at her with worry. Jessica does look like she has been beaten by the world.

 

"I should stay. You are still my best friend's sister, anyways"

 

"No" Jessica objects sternly. "Leave."

 

The man stays still for several seconds as silence engulfs them. He then turn on his heels and closes the door, leaving Jessica more of a mess than before.

 

Not only that I told my brother’s haunting past to his wife without his permission, I also his best friend behind his back. The worse part? I am starting to fall for him. Life sure is going great for me, Jessica thinks to herself, visioning the man who has just left to stay here and bring her into his arms. She knows she got it bad, but what can she do?

=================================================================================

Seohyun lays her head on top of Yunho’s chest as she catches her breath; a smile rises on her lips in pure satisfaction. She never knew a make-up will be such a great experience. There was a little bit of desperation and pent up anger in it, which sure did escalate things in one or two notches. Yunho was gentle as always; but tonight he was also a little bit harder at her. Not that she is complaining a bit.

 

Yunho lazily brushes her arms, his finger tips tingling her skin a little. Seohyun loves the warmth emitting from his skin as they come in contact.

 

“If us getting a little bit upset at each other give me this, I won’t complain much about it if we do it once in a while” she says, a thing that is meant to be in her head only. Upon realizing her mistake, she gasps and lightly slap . You and your loose lips, Seo Joo Hyun!

 

He, on the other hand, instantly guffaws at her remarks. He lightly taps her head while shaking his’ in pretentious disagreement. “Never thought of my wife as a ert”

 

“YAH!” Seohyun hits his chest lightly, laughing along with him. That harmonious laugh fills their ears as they enjoy themselves; basking in the moment. Just a little over two hours ago their hearts were still at turmoil. But then once he opened up to her and seeing how she reacted made his heart much lighter. She, too, was obviously happier after he told her the deal. The next thing they knew were how they were engaged in a heated kiss and how their clothes were shortly scattered around the room. The rest was an unforgettable night for both as they consumed to their heated passion.

 

“Oppa” Seohyun suddenly says, her voice turns low and a bit serious.

 

“Hm?”

 

“How many children do you want?” The question catches him off guard. He looks at her dubiously.

 

“Where did that come from?”

 

She shrugs. “Well I talked to Yoona today. Did you know that she and Donghae Oppa dated for a while? I mean I knew that they have been in love with each other for… forever. Anyways, they talked about things like you know, how many children he wants, what he wants if she were to become his wife, heavy stuffs like that. And it got me thinking, we never really talked about that…” she pauses “We skipped quite a lot of steps before marrying each other, didn’t we?”

 

“Yeah, we did…” Yunho says in a soft voice, eyes trying to read Seohyun’s face and his heart thumps a little bit faster. She’s not saying that she regrets it, is she? His mind races.

 

“So…” she ponders. “We are going to tackle them one by one, okay?”

 

“Tackle them…?”

 

“Hmm!” she nods with clear determination. “I wanna know where we stand, what we want, just common grounds of our lives together”

 

Yunho chuckles “Well then, let’s start with your question. I have always wanted a big family. 3 children for me is the minimum… but we’ll see. I heard giving birth is so painful and I don’t know if I can take it to see you being in such pain…”

 

Seohyun’s lips tugged into a faint smile. “But I also heard it’s gonna be so worth it…”

 

Yunho reflects her smile, not knowing what to think at all about this conversation. Does this mean she’s ready to fully open her heart to him? Making a little family on their own? Ah, that picture alone makes him deliriously joyful.

 

“Oppa…” she looks up to him, matching his eyes, hoping that her sincerity would reach him. “Being with you makes me so, so, happy. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky, marrying a guy I barely knew yet get the chance to feel such high. Whatever comes our way, I wanna brave it with you”

 

Seohyun would not know how much her words mean to him, engraving yet another precious memory that he sure wouldn’t be able to leave his mind, ever. He smiles, kissing the side of her face. “Joohyun… you make me happy too.”

 

And that is the last word she hears before her eyes close as her body succumbs to exhaustion, a smile gracing her lips.

 

His eyes are slowly closing as well when he hears her breath becomes even; a sign that she has already give in to slumber. A smile forms on his lips; thankful that the day has ended this way. In his mind is a reminder to thank Jessica. Because withour her meddling, he probably won’t have the courage to tell her about this side of his’.

====================================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter