Chapter 6

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's unbelievable how happy I have been for the past days. Things are going well; our relationship has gotten much closer in a short amount of time. I feel like a high school girl having a major crush on her Sunbae all over again. Yuri and Yoona even said I look like a teenager, giggling over his text though the content isn't really that much.

 

My days are filled with boring routine. However, there is this one thing I eagerly look forward to. It's his lunch-break calls. He's been doing it regularly so that I won't get too lonely.

 

Speaking of which, my oh-so-relaxing days will be over pretty soon.

 

Starting next week, I will be working in my mom's event organizer. Apparently, she's been having a hard time handling it by herself and she needs me to step up so that I can replace her whenever she's not around.  She has convinced me to train under her supervision in order to understand how things work. Since my friends are pretty occupied with their own things and I have absolutely NOTHING to do during daytime, I figure why not. It won't harm me. Also, this will happen sooner or later.

 

Mom said the sooner the better. Being the sweet, obedient daughter that I am (uh-huh, you can gag at my lies), I agreed.

 

My friends, my brothers, and my husband will be jumping in glee if they know I will start working soon.

 

Why you ask? Because, in between my leisure days, I pull idiotic, most hilarious pranks on them. It went like this.

 

VICTIM 1: Choi Min Ho

 

"Hello?"

 

"Minho! OMG, thank you so much for picking up!"

 

"Joohyun? Why? What happened? Why do you sound so scared?"

 

"Because I am!!!"

 

"What's wrong?!"

 

"I...I... I just witnessed a murder scene! Minho! Help me! Please!"

 

"Sh1t!!!! For real?"

 

"Help me please..."

 

"Where are you?! Get out from there, Joohyun! Don't let the murderer see you!"

 

"I--I can't... It happened here... In my house..."

 

"F.CK!! Stay hidden and do not make a sound! Who killed who, by the way?! Is your husband alright? Crap! Is your husband the murderer?!"

 

"No, you see... It happened in the kitchen... It happened so fast... I couldn't help it"

 

"What?!"

 

"I killed the spider Minho"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I am the murderer! Muahahahahahahahaha!"

 

"*insert all kinds of curses here, I did not really pay attention to what he said*"

 

"Hahahahhaahaha"

 

"You're mental"

 

VICTIM 2: Park Jung Soo

 

"Hey, baby girl!"

 

"Oppa! Are you busy?"

 

"No, why?"

 

"Oppa, can I borrow some money?"

 

"Huh? What for...?"

 

"I... Lost a lot of money"

 

"Doing what?!"

 

"I am sorry, Oppa. I am so sorry"

 

"Hey, what is it? You know I'll help you in any way possible. Just be honest with me"

 

"I'm so sorry Oppa. I didn't realize I've spent so much money for this. I was just playing for fun... But it got addictive... I-I am so sorry"

 

"You... Gambled?"

 

"Oh, I am so sorry" *fake crying sound*

 

"Joohyun... My dear sister Joohyun..."

 

"Mianhae, Oppa"

 

"Does Yunho know?"

 

"No..."

 

"I will help, Hyunnie... Just promise me that you'll never do it again *sobs*"

 

"PFFFFFTTTT"

 

"Hyun?"

 

"Hahahahaha, omg, hahahahhaha, oh, hahahahaha, that was so, hahahaha, funny, fiuhhhhh"

 

"What the hell?"

 

"I didn't know you love me that much, Oppa. I love you toooooooo"

 

"You lied???!"

 

"Stop crying, Oppa, your sister's fine! That was sweet though"

 

".... Neo Micheosseo??????!!!!" *CLICK*

 

VICTIM 3: Jung Yun Ho

 

"Jung Yun Ho speaking"

 

"Mrs. Jung speaking"

 

"Hello there, sweetheart. What are you up to?"

 

"Oh... You know... Just walking from the mall to the house..."

 

"Walking? In this weather? The heat is crazy out there"

 

"Yeah, well, call it an exercise"

 

"Why didn't you take taxi? Don't be silly, Joohyun. You're going to have dehydration"

 

"I can't..."

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't have any money left..."

 

"What? How come?!"

 

"I was...robbed"

 

"... You were what?!"

 

"Yeah, good thing that I clutched to my phone tightly. He got my bag, though"

 

"Where are you?"

 

"It's no big de--"

 

"Where. Are. You?!"

 

"Opp--"

 

"Just answer me!"

 

"Are you mad?"

 

"To the f.cking robber? Yes, very. To you? No. But I'm worried so can you just freaking tell me where in the world you are?!"

 

"Why do you want to know?"

 

"Why do you think?! Where. Are. You?"

 

"Home"

 

"Already?"

 

"I never left..."

 

"... Huh?"

 

"Yunho Oppa, I didn't get robbed"

 

"...what?"

 

"I was just playing with you... But that was touching, Oppa. I didn't expect such a reaction from you. I'm going to give you a big, bear hug when you reach home"

 

"...you were just pranking me?"

 

"Uhh...yes? I'm sorry, don't be mad at me"

 

"So you're okay?"

 

"Safe and sound"

 

"Good" *Seo Joo Hyun just melts*

 

"Okay... Bye then, Oppa"

 

"Joohyun?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"You owe me 100 kisses for nearly killing me with your stupid prank. Better make them all good, baby. I'll see you at home"

 

He did claim all 100 kisses that day, and probably more.

 

Anyways, that's just example of how being bored can mess up your brain. Or in my case, increase my acting skills and my creativity.

 

I have stopped doing that though. There is this one time when I called Yoona, pretending to be a ghost rising from her death and she ended up being all hysterical about it. After she found out that it's just me, she refused to talk to me for 24 hours before she finally forgave me. I decided not to jeopardize my friends' lives by giving them possible heart attacks so I quit the-as what Yunho called-stupid act.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter