Chapter 1

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 3 months since I got married to a guy named Jung Yun Ho. And life has been treating me well due to the fact that I flew back to Australia, hours after we tied the knot. To be frank, I still know nothing about him. We don't do calls by skype or texts; we do nothing to get to know each other better. I don't feel like I'm already a Mrs. Jung right now, nor that he makes the effort to make me feel like one. In fact, the first time I emailed him was last week. I sent something like...

 

To: Jung Yun Ho

From: Seo Joo Hyun

Subject: Living arrangement

Hello, Jung Yun Ho-ssi. I am Seo Joo Hyun, your...err...wife, if you still remember. Anyways, I will refresh your mind that I am going back to Seoul in less than 2 weeks. Just wondering where should I stay since my mom kicked me out of the house? I'll be perfectly fine to live in my friend's house while I am looking for a place to stay.

 

Ehhh, I guess that's it... Umm, thanks?

 

Alright, bye.

 

Yep, it sounds too formal and unusual and also, stupid. But the heck with that, I really don't know how to talk to him. And as I pack all my belongings, I remember his rather dominating, cold and nervewracking reply.

 

To: Seo Joo Hyun

From: Jung Yun Ho

I'm not amnesic, I know who Seo Joo Hyun is. I married her 3 months ago. I can tell you the details of place and time if you want me to.

 

And don't be silly, you'll be living with no one but me, in my place. I'll set up a room. And there are some arrangements I'd like to discuss once you're here.

 

I'll see you in a week and will pick you up myself.

Have a great graduation day.

Jung Yun Ho.

 

See how his email emits nothing but control? I am afraid of how he is in person. Appearance-wise, damn he's nothing but hot and handsome. His face makes girls drool over him. And his calm aura gives off mysterious feeling. Ok, I admit, I quite like how he looks like.

 

Hey! Don't judge! If you get married to a guy whom you know nothing about, you can't help but to see his face first and get your first impression from there. At least I married the overly-gorgeous man, that's a good start.

 

"Joo!"

 

"What?!" Kim Ki Bum can annoy me at times like this.

 

"Minho is on the line"

 

I quickly grab the phone from him.

 

"Hey, Buddyyyyy!"

 

"Joohyunnieeeee" heck, this is not Minho!

 

"Hey Yoong"

 

"HYUUUNNN!"

 

"Hey Yul"

 

"Hey, Joohyun, sorry they snatched my phone away"

 

I beam immediately. "MINHO!"

 

"That good to hear my voice, huh?" Tsk, full of himself, this Choi Min Ho!

 

"Anyways, I'm thinking of picking you and Kibum up tomorrow. What terminal is your flight?"

 

"Ummm, Minho... I don't think it's necessary. Yun Ho... I mean, my husband is... Umm... Going to pick me up"

 

"Oh... Wow..." Why do I hear a sigh? Oh well, probably just my mind going haywire.

 

"But Kibum--"

 

"Hyoyeon noona will be there!"

 

"He needs no lift either..."

 

"Oh... Alright" I pout in guilt. I know that they probably just want to hang out. It's been a while and we miss each other like crazy!

 

"I'm sorry--"

 

"It's okay, Joo! Trust me!" Smiling, I nod at the phone.

 

"Thanks for the offer by the way"

 

"It's nothing... Alright then, this call is freaking expensive" pffft, you can make endless international phone calls and still have tons of money after, Minho.

 

"I'll hang up now"

 

"Okay, byeee" pressing the end button, I slump onto the side of my bed and rest my upper body on it. Hhh, I miss Seoul but at the same time, I feel nervous about going back. That means I will have to face the reality of being a wife of Jung Yun Ho. I am conflicted on how I actually feel about this. I am not entirely happy yet not entirely against it. The decision have been made, there is no way I can turn it back. So, I guess I'll just have to go through with this. Jung Yun Ho, what kind of a man are you?

**********************************************************************************

"Hey YUN!" Jaejoong bursts into my work room, wearing his stupid grin followed by the other trouble makers. I can see Yoochun is on the phone, Junsu is playing something on his iPhone while Changmin is holding onto a bag of chips.

 

"What?"

 

"Why are you still here?"

 

I glare at them with why-do-you-think look.

 

"Come on man, loosen up and let's hit the club!"

 

"No, thanks, Chun. I'd rather stay here"

 

A scoffing sound answers me.

 

"How's married life?"

 

"I don't know. My wife is not her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter