Such a big change in such a short time

Destined to meet this guy!?

Bang Kyungae

After I had ended my call with Daehyun I turned back to the girls.

'So I heard something about a new school?' Aemi asked me while she wiggled both her eyebrows.

'Yes well I have to move out to a new apartment and since Daehyun already took care of that I have to move in today. He also said that I will be going to a different school because that school will be closer to my new house' I said smiling like an idiot.

'So which school?' Hyunji asked me this time.

'Same school as you two!' I said happy and jumped up and down.

When I stopped jumping I looked at them and they we eyeing each other while whispering words.

'Whaaat's going on?' I asked and they just smiled at me.

'Nothing. So you're moving today?' Hyunji said trying to distract me from earlier.

I shrugged it off and nodded 'yes actually I have to go to the house right now' I said and showed them the text message.

'Want to come with me?' I asked.

'Yeah sure it's not like I have anything to do' Hyunji said and we both looked over at Aemi.

'I'll come too' she said happily and walked ahead of us.

'What are you doing, wait for us!' I yelled at her and she turned around.

'I'm walking to your new house' 

'' What makes you think it's that way?' I asked her pointing in the direction she was walking.

'The text that you showed us?' 

'Well you're obviously not good at reading because that's not the correct way' I said to her and she stared walking in a different direction.

'Also wrong!' I yelled again.

She then turned around again 'just go ahead, I'll just follow you two' she said as we laughed.

Hyunji and I both walked to the apartment with Aemi now walking behind us.

The new apartment was pretty far away from my old one but I didn't mind that.

I was going to go to the same school as my best friends! 

When we got to the address that Daehyun gave me we tried looking for a apartment but we couldn't find it.

'Your brother said it was here right?' Hyunji asked me for the third time now.

'Yes but I don't see a flat or something that's even close to a flat, only really large mansions' I said and read the text again.

'I'll call him'

A few seconds later...

Hey Kyungae where are you!?-Daehyun

I'm right where you asked me to be but I don't see any apartments out here-Kyungae

That's because it's not an apartment I bought for you-Daehyun

Oh my god...It's not what I think it is right?-Kyungae

Oh yes it is-Daehyun

Whyyyyy! I remember being very clear about never wanting to live in a mansion ever!-Kyungae

Don't care, you're gonna live there period-Yongguk

Yongguk? Are you with Daehyun right now?-Kyungae

Yes and we're standing in the new house-Yongguk

You mean Doom Mansion-Kyungae

Just come here already you whining little kid, we've got some things we want to talk about to you-Yongguk

Alright...-Kyungae

I hung up on both my brothers and searched for the correct Doom Mansion number.

I found Doom Mansion and walked to the gate.

'Is this the apartment your brother was talking about?' Aemi said.

I nodded and pushed the gates open, 'alright whoever left this open is pretty stupid' 

We walked to the entrance of the house where Yongguk was already witing for us.

'Hi little sister!' he said and hugged me.

'Don't little sister me! You lied! I don't want to live a rich girls' life' I contined walking untill I saw Daehyun and Zelo standing at the end of the hallway.

'This house is safe so be happy you get to live here' Daehyun said to me and I sighed.

'Fine but I want no maids or butlers!' I said trying to change things a bit to my liking.

'Fine by me but there will be some guards who are going to live in the house next door' Daehyun continued his "I want you to be safe" talk.

'Alright so about Doom Mansion. I see you've already decorated the whole place' I said while looking around. 

Doom Mansion was so huge I really did not understand why my brothers wanted me to live here all by myself.

'By the way about school, why the sudden change? I don't fully believe you two you guys would never let me go to the same school as Aemi and Hyunji and now all of a sudden you guys want me to change schools' I knew all along something wasn't right. In just one day they arranged everything? 

That was definetely not the truth, I knew they're hiding something, and I would be sure to find out what

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaaly sorry about this crappy chapter and everything happening so fast but people told me the intro of my previos stories were a bit long. Only because they had to wait so long before the actual band appeared....=.= So I'm trying to let that happen as fast as possible and from there the story will get better ^^