Just a little fill-up chapter...-____-

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

The words appeared in the smoke handing above the brass bowl:

flame

flight

wind

water

Transportation

 

All the people in the room stood up and clapped it's not like I did something amazing or anything...-_-

'And thus concludes the end of the test, everyone please return to class in thirty minutes' the principal told everyone and they listened all.

'So very fun and all, the words of powers appearing in the sky but what next? Am I able to use these now? Or do I just know what I can develope?' 

'You'll be able to use all of these powers immediatly, the only thing you should know is that, it may take a short while to get used to using them. I might possibly call you back next week or so to see how far you've progressed but for now, you can go' principal Cho gave me a small nod and left the stage with me still on it.

'KYUNGAE!! That was amazing!' Aemi ran up to me, jumping up and down like a crazy rabbit or something.

'I don't really see where the amazing part was'

'Well the event on itself is not really that spectacular but that many powers! That's what's amazing!' she started jumping again.

'Is it that rare? How many do you have?' I asked her and she smiled 'I only got two fire and water' 

'I have one which is earth' said Hyunji who just walked up to us.

'Where are my brothers?' I asked, looking around the whole area.

'They said they had to rehearse or something, I didn't really follow any of it' Hyunji answered me.

'Well let's go to class it'll start in only ten minutes' I gave them a small nod and followed.

When we got to our class and I walked in the whole room became silent and then started whispering.

'Did I...do something wrong?' I asked Aemi and Hyunji with whom I shared this class with.

'No do I really have to spell it out for you that it's because of your powers?' Hyunji gave me a wise look which made me grin 'sorry I forgot, I just didn't think people would make a big deal about it all' 

The teacher came in an told me to stand  in front of the class to tell something about myself.

'My name's Kyungae and I love dancing and singing' I said in a simple manner.

'Anything else? Does the class have any questions?' the teacher asked and looked around the class.

'How do you feel about your powers?' one kid with brown hair raised their hand.

'Fine I quess' at the moment I said that the door opened next to me and a panting Kai walked in.

'Something blocked my way over here' he was told to sit down.

'What are you going to do now that you have these powers and will je ever plan on visiting planet Exo again?' I feel like I'm going to be '"that girl who has many powers" *sigh*

'I am not going to live my life any different from what I used to do just maybe annoy people with these powers. I like to annoy the frick out of people' when I said that I looked at Kai who just smirked.

'And I never visited Exo before and I also have no intention of doing so either, I don't think I really belong on that planet' I honestly told them.

'Well enough questions, since this is a dancing class and last project you got to choose your own group I will now be making the group. The groups will consist of two people who will each have to mix two dance styles together. Here are the people' she took out a large piece of paper from her desk and scraped .

'....prince JongIn and Kyungae....' she said our name somewhere inbetween of all of the names.

I sighed and stood up when she was finished. 

'Come on dude better get this over with so we won't have to speak to each other ever again' I sighed again and again and again before going to a place in the studio.

'Maybe I like talking to you' he responded in which I gave him a little sarcastic laugh.

'Come on your majesty let's choose two dances' 

'I say hip-hop is the basic one we choose, what do you think'll fit with that?' I asked him again while still in my bow towards him.

'Pole dancing' he gave me a long stare. I shrugged and said 'alright but then we have to go to a different room I think because there are no poles here' his eyes widened at what I had just said.

'You agree? I was just joking because I thought you would say no' he protested.

'Well and I say we just do this dance. Unless, ofcourse, you can't do it? Maybe it's not a proper dance for prince Kai yeah maybe something more simple like modern-ballet or ballet?' I gave him a daring look.

'Bring it on' he told me and stared right into my eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short update again but I've got a French test, German test and a lot of homework for Dutch due Friday...-___-