part one of the ball

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

Luhan smiled as I pulled away from the hug. Everybody else also waved at me so I decided to just give them a hug. Aemi and Hyunji jst kinda stood there so I introduced them both to Exo. 'I probably don't need to tell you their names because you probably know more about them than I do but guys these two girls are Aemi and Hyunji' They all said their hello's and hi's to each other before we decided to get in the vehicle.

'Where's the missing member of the group?' Aemi asked DO whom she was sitting next to with Kris on her other side. 

'He had to prepare all kinds of prince/king things' DO used all kinds of hand gestures to tell the answer. They all eyed me for a second while I was looking outside through the window. 'What?' I asked but as a response they just shrugged and continued with random conversation topics. 'Okay then' I lifted an eyebrow giving them a weird look. 'What was that all about?' I whispered to Luhan after about five minutes or so when they were all distracted. 

'Nothing major. It's just that with this ball and Kai forced to choose a bride' he took a pause before continuing his story. 'Look, we've never seen Kai look at a girl like he is looking at you' he looked at me and I looked away for a sec. 'You're kidding me right!? I wouldn't say he hates me but we don't like each other. And even so, I would reject him and I wouldn't want to hurt someone even though we don't get along. So here's what we're gonna do tonight. We are gonna hook him up with a bride' I gave him a dead-serious look while he was looking at me as if I was kidding. 'How were you planning on doing that? You're only gonna hurt him if you do that' 

'Nah he'll be fine. I'll come up with something' 

 

We all chatted about multiple different things, without noticing that we had already arrived. I looked at my watch 'fasionably late' I smiled. 'Everytime you're late you say it's fasionably late' Hyunji gave a dissapointing look. 'Because it is' I threw back. 'No it isn't you just say it is' Aemi joined in. I glared at them both before shrugging and telling everyone to just move. 

The boys went ahead of us and opened the door for us. I joked a bit and bowed, thanking them. All eyes went in our direction. 'I think they're looking at us' I whispered. 'Yes because we're fasionably late' Luhan said in a mocking way towards me. 'Why thank you for pointing that out but just because I give being late a name does not mean that it's my fault we're late' He was about to respond when a loud noise came from the stage. A waiter gestured us to a table somewhere at the front. When we sat down a man came on the stage followed by Kai. 

'Hello everyone. I hope you're having a wonderful time but it has come to the more serious part of this night. As you all know, prince Kai is to choose a bride by the end of this year which ends in just over two weeks. The king and his counsil have looked at every female who is here tonight and have chosen a range of women to dance with the prince and get to know each other' I was scrolling through the messages on my phone. Aemi poked me and told me to pay attention. 'Alright alright I'll listen' 

'In total we have chosen ten girls. The names will be shown on the screen behind me right now' the man pointed at the screen. 'Who is this guy by the way?' I asked Kris whom I was sitting next to because we were seated in alphabetical order. 'The prime-minister of Exo planet region 1' 

'Kyungae! Look at the screen!' Aemi and Luhan said at the same time. 'Will these girls come to the stage and form a line' the prime-minister asked us. It was more demanding than asking but you get the point. I looked at the screen and saw my name. 'Seriously!? This guy has loads of girls to choose from, even ones that have lived on his planet their entire life and from the freakin ten he has to choose from, I am one of those!?' I sighed heavily and stayed on my seat. 'Go!' Almost everyone at the table forced me to stand up while almost all of the other girls were already on the stage. 'I don't want a boyfriend, let alone a husband!' I said to Aemi and Hyunji.