A test!?

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

I got dragged away by the principal and some other person. They told me to wait outside the principals's office so they could call my brothers.

They came and explained everything once more but a bit more detailed and some stuff about my parents and what  powers they had. They had also told me that everyone who went to this school or was just living on Exo would have to go through a test, so being me I freaked out thinking it was a pass or fail test. Luckily for me it was a test to see what kind of powers would you have hidden inside you. 

I still don't know how to react to all this given information, I've absorbed so much in such little time that I still have to process it all. Even though I now know all of this I do know one thing for sure, I am sure as hell not going to change for anyone. I'm still going to be the Kyungae that everyone knew before, why would I change? And I think having powers is pretty fun, I can irritate people with them. I don't know how yet but I'll figure it all out later. 

For now I am dismissed from all my classes and I am being walked to an empty classroom to take the test. 

'So just seat yourself right here and you can take as long as you want on the test before returning it to us. When you are finished and you have found us a ritual will be held in the presence of the whole school tomorrow morning' the principal who's name was mrs.Cho said to me.

'Wait, does it have to be in front of the whole school?' 

'Yes every single student has gone through the same system as you are going to follow right now only those students had to go all at once otherwise it would take up way to much time ofcourse' she smiled and walked to the door.

'I don't know if I should be happy about that' I murmured.

She smiled and said 'good luck' before closing the door behind her.

I turned my head to the paper and read all the questions, it were all mostly 'what would you do if...' questions although there was a variety of things between them. In total it were one thousand questions! Oh my God! How am I supposed to finish all of this in one day!?

 

Two hours later

 

I had finally finished the test and had a pretty good feeling about it too. I took the pen and paper and strolled back to principal Cho's office. 

*knock* *knock*

'Come in!' I heard her say which was my cue to come in.

'I am done' I told her and returned the piece of paper to her. 'Already? Most people take three to five hours because they are not sure what to answer' 

'I guess so, I didn't really pay that much attention to re-thinking what I wrote down my brother always says that the first thing that comes to your mind is the right anser. Same goes for people, the first impression is most of the time always right' 

'So when will the test be all checked?' I asked principal Cho but she just smiled and said 'you'll see tomorrow what exactly is going to happen but for now you can go home' I nod again feeling confused by all these sneaky things people were saying the whole time.

 

The next day 

 

Yongguk and Daehyun both slept at my house last night, well technically it's also their house but they don't live in it.

Both my brothers wanted to be there when my powers would be announced in front of the whole school...

Those were their exact words. Thanks for reminding me...

Well I got my school uniform, with black ripped skinny jeans and diamond platform pumps.

 

Yongguk, Daehyun and I all left at the same time with Daehyun's black Lamborghini.

Once we arrived at the school I could already see all the stares in my direction.

'Come on the principal is waiting for you inside' Yonggyuk held my arm and dragged me inside, we went to the stage in school where chairs were all arranged in a arranged order. 

 

A few minutes later

 

So I was on the middle of the stage now with principal Cho in front of me and my two brothers in the audience. I hadn't seen Aemi of Hyunji anywhere this morning but but now see them next to Yongguk and Daehyun. I smiled at them and they waved. 

The principal hadn't said anything yet about what was to happen right now. She walked to the brass bowl that was placed on a small table. She raised her left arm and set the bowl on fire wtf is this for ritual?

With the rolled up paper in her right hand she threw it in the bowl together with the fire 'is that my test?'

She nod and ignored my further questions why is she burning my test?

Just then multipe words appeared in the smoke above the fire...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so this is still a bit like the beginning of the story and next chapter you'll probably know what powers she has. I'm not going to be a person who's like will this happen or will that happen? Just because I know you guys aren't stupid and probably already know what's going to happen next XD

 

 

Comment and subscribe ^-^