Confusion

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae I woke up the next morning ready for school, Yongguk and Daehyun still didnt want to tell me anything so I let it go...for now.

I took my new school uniform out from my closet. It looked a thousand times better than my old school uniform. When I was finished with everything including my hair and make-up I went downstairs.

I still think this house is way too big but complaining about it probably wouldn't help me get a new house, knowing my own two brothers they wouldnt do something like that. I just shrugged it off and continued to walk to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed an apple and rushed out the door. School was pretty close by but having a lazy like me in the morning I took my motorcycle to go to school.

I unfortunately haven't gotten my books yet. Yongguk said he had them already but he later figured out it were the wrong books.

Now you probably think why would a girl drive a motorcycle when she has a skirt on? Well I do not, I dont like wearing skirts so I just wore my color matching skinny jeans. So much more practical I really don't understand why girls have to wear skirts. If the school has any problems with me wearing a skirt they'll just have to force me into wearing one.

Once I arrived at the new school I parked my motorcycle and saw Aemi and Hyunji standing in front of the entrance.

At first people were staring at me but as soon as they saw some fancy car stopping here they all started to scream and shout, including Aemi and Hyunji. I face palmed myself as soon as I saw it was because of a couple of boys.

O M G.....probably the populair guys every girl wants.....-_-  While still sitting on my motorcycle I stepped off with the keys in my left hand and my backpack in my right hand. I took off the helmet, checked my hair and walked to the girls with my helmet around my arm. This is my helmet:

I actually have a giant collection of helmets. There are only two things I collect. The first thing are shoes from sneakers to platform pumps and the second thing is helmets.  Oh and motorcycles I really love to collect motorcycles. I used to repair found motorcycles and store them in some rent place because my old apartment was to small but now I have my own garage to store them in. Most of the motorcycles I have were ones I found on street, totally broken into pieces.

I tried to walk to the girls but I soon realised that was pretty much impossible with all those other girls. I decided to just go to my locker and put away all my stuff. The principal had already put all of my books in my lockey plus my timetable. I picked out the books I needed and read my timetable. 

First period would be History type 1 and second period would be History type 2. Why would there be two types of history? Maybe it's like divided into the war part of history and the living part of history. 

I threw the thought aside and walked to classroom 31B I saw a lot of students already sitting in their seats. I looked at my watch and saw it was a little bit behind. I knocked on the door to make sure the teacher had noticed me. 'Come in! You must be the new student?' I nod and did as she told me. 

'Please introduce yourself to the class your name, age, hobbies? Where you're from, stuff like that' the teacher told me.

Is this some investigation that they have to know so much about me?

'Oh and my name is Miss Lee' she smiled

'Well my name is Bang Kyungae I am seventeen years old and from here? I guess? My hobbies are dancing, acting, rapping and singing but I also enjoy drawing. That's pretty much my whole life, nice to meet you all' I said half cold half awkward.

'Kyungae you can sit next to Luhan' I nod and looked around for the boy named Luhan. Wait...that name sounds familiar....-_-

I looked around for the second time until I saw the boy I met yesterday, I waved at him.

He smiled back at me when I sat down next to him. 'Hey you, I thought you didn't go to this school?' he asked me.

'Yeah I didn't I just transferred here today, what a coincidance right?' I laughed a bit.

'What? But how can you just transfer here from one day to another? If you already had a power?' I was about to answer him back because I didn't quite understood what he said but the teacher stopped me from doing so.

'Please pay attention students! The second period of today will be cancelled because the teacher got ill last weekend' I still want to know what History 1 and 2 are, but for now I'll have to pay attention.

I listened to what the teacher told us about WW I, something about Stalin not wanting to listen to what the people had to say.

I already learned this at my school so this was pretty easy. Soon class was over and I stood up from my seat.

'Hé Luhan? What are History 1 and 2?' I asked him and his eyes widened.

'Didn't anybody explain anything to you? One is about the Earth's history and two is about Exo's history' I was even more confused now.

'What? What is Exo? Like a special type of history?' I asked him.

 

'Kyungae!' I turned around to see Aemi walking up to me with a grin on her face.

'Talking to Luhan again I see' she whispered to me after she pulled me away from Luhan.

'Yes and he was about to answer something I had to know!' she frowned and dragged me to the bathroom.

'How did you know where I was?' I asked and she pointed to her rucksack.

'I went to the principal to ask him for yor timetabel and he gave it to me' she simply said.

'Seriously...he just gave it to you, without even asking who you are to me!?' I mentally slapped myself in the face.

'Yup but come on let's go to the cafeteria, Hyunji is waiting there for us' she said running out of the bathroom. 

I looked in the mirror to check my make-up and followed her, also running to whatever way she went.

 

Unfortunately somebody droppen their books on the ground and I had to jump a bit to not step on them but jumping on high heels isn't something smart to do so I tripped anyway...-_-

Instead of falling on the floor I fell on a person. When I tried to lift my face to stand up my lips brushed against the person's face. I stood up 'thanks catching me' I chuckled.

The person obviously coudn't appreciate what I just said and growled a bit. He also stood up and I quickly continued my way to Aemi and Hyunji but the person caught my wrist and pulled me back.

'What do you think you were doing just now!?' he asked me.

'Uhmm well I tipped and fell right on top of you, pretty simple if you ask me' I asnwered him and he got even more furious.

'No, you were obviously trying to kiss me!' 

'And who are you to say I tried to kiss you! I don't even know you!' I pushed him away.

'Like you don't know the Kim Jongin! Don't act stupid with me!' he said now really pissed.

geez this kid is really getting pissed over nothing...

I closed my eyes, sighed and walkedd away without saying a word but as soon as I opened my eyes again, he was in front of me.

'W-what!? H-ho-how d-did? Huh...?' I didn't understand how he could walk this fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like the start of this chapter was going pretty well but the last part was a bit rushed. That's how I see it.

Please give me some suggestions about Kai and Kyungae hating/loving eachother because I don't have any ideas. As soon as I get ideas I'll be able to write new chapters faster ^-^