What is going on!?

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

I saw him smirk when I had a surprised look on my face.

'Impressed by my power hu? I would be too if I were as weak as you. What is exactly is your power?' he asked me and came closer to me. A little too close for my liking. 

'What my power is? You mean what I'm good at? I dunno I think dancing or something like that?' I answered him not entirely sure what he meant.

'What are you talking about!? I mean POWERS you know? Those things we use here in school?' he told me and I did get an idea of what he meant but it sure souned quite hilarious.

'Are you one of those cosplayer people?' I raised an eyebrow at him and his eyes grew even wider.

'What!? How did you even get into this school? Or are you just playing stupid with me?' his face was still awfully close to mine so I pushed him.

What I didn't expect was him to fall to the other side of the room. I was totally shocked by my own actions. 

I ran over to him to see if he was alright 'are you okay?' I ask him and helped him get up.

I was getting angry, angry at myself for not knowing what was going on. First my appartment, then the new school, weird subjects, this dude and now this.

Just when I thought I had experienced the most weirdest things already, my hands started to burn. 

'Yes I-I'm fine' Kai tried to stand up but was still blown away from my last move.

'What is going on!?' I screamed in confusion while everyone in the cafeteria gave me a shocked look.

'What's wrong with you? Don't you ever use your powers?' Kai finally stood up again and was now looking at me.

'What powers are you talking about!?' I yelled at him still as confused as a second ago.

'Don't tell me you dont know what this school is?' he raised an eyebrow.

'To be honest, no, no I don't. Is this some kind of practical joke?' I asked everyone around me.

Aemi and Hyunji stood still next to me trying to check if I was OK.

'I guess your brothers and we too shouldn't been more honest to you' Aemi started.

'What are you talking about?' 

'About this school, your sudden transfer, weird things happening to you. I think you brothers were only trying to protect you from all of this they wanted you to have a normal life' Aemi continued her words.

'You see, there is this planet called Exo where people live just like us but these people have special powers. Many children from this planet are send to Earth to learn more about humans and others just live here, some even go to normal schools. Your parents were from Exo too, well at least you mum was. Your father was a normal human, your mother loved him so much that she went to live with him on planet Earth' Kyungae was now the one speaking.

'In this school we learn more about our powers and how to use them. Normally people will have one to two powers from what we came to know, you however have four to five. We are not entirely sure yet since the powers didn't fully show yet neither can you really control any of them' 

I shook my head in disbelieve 'wasn't Exo some kind of band or something? You guys are seriously trolling me right now. Powers and a planet that sounds like Exo to me' I told them.

'We aren't joking, trolling, kidding or anything like that we're actually dead serious right here and that guy you had a fight with the one next to you is actually a prince' 

'HAHAHA VERY funny this guy!? A PRINCE!? No no I thought what you said before was total rubbish but this is a winner right here' I laughed at what they had just told me.

'I AM a prince and soon to be king of Exo' Kai said to me with an angry look on his face.

'Oh in THAT case, I am truly sorry your highness I you servant shall never speak these unworthy words to you ever again. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you your majesty' I said and bowed with super serious look on my face.

'Are you mocking me right now you stupid girl!' his eyes widened.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for this short update, I planned on a longer update and also a sooner update but due to A LOT of homework and tests and I'm having a cold right now that isn't really going to happen this time. So I'll try to make an update tomorrow or else sunday. Also if people have any ideas, please tell me them! I'm open for fun and new ideas even if it is for a one-shot or a new story!!!