Dramaaahhhhh

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

I walked away from the all amazing prince Kim Jongin and he ran after me. 

'Seriously, call me Kai or else you'll regret it' he pointed his finger at me.

'How will you make me regret it? Put me in jail?' I said mockingly before walking to my next class which was unfortunately with Kai again...

Once we were both in class he sat next to me 'Ugh like for real!? What do you want from me!?' I tried scooting away from him.

'I won't go away until you call me by my name' He smirked and scooted closer.

'I'll be here by your side, the entire time' 

I ignored him and listened to the teacher as she came in. It was English so it was a really easy subject for me. I loved English and read all kinds of English books when I was younger and I still do. 

Kai was looking at me the entire time which was getting pretty freakin' annoying after a while. 

'Can you first of all, back the off and second of all stop staring at me' I pointed out to him.

'Not unless you call me by my name' he sang.

'Never going to happen' I sang back.

'oh I'll get my way. Wether you like it or not' he smirked at me.

Can't believe I have to work with this guy for the next coming two to three months. 

'Everybody listen' I heard out of nowhere through the microphone. First of all will Exo and Kyungae report to the principals office and second. There will be a ball this Saturday in honor of prince Kai and him choosing a bride this year. Remember, it's a ball so everybody dress elegantly and appropriate' I smashed my head against the table.

'Are you doing that because of the ball or the office thing?' Kai asked me.

'Both but let's get this over with' I walked to the door 'Here you go your majesty' Kai growled and mumbled some words before going anyway.

'Stop calling me majesty'

'Im so sorry, do you find your highness more appropriate?' I asked trying to hide my grinning.

We got to the principals office and all of Exo was already there.

'To make things simple. I want you all to tutor Kyungae for one month until she gets the basics of her powers. Even if she doesn't have some of you guys powers, you can also still teach her things about Exo planet. Wait why let more people do it when the prince himself knows everything already. You tutor her your majesty' the principal said and I was about to go against it but seeing who requested this, it wouldnt be a very good idea. I told myself.

'Alright then I'll move right back to class. Excuse me your highness' I bowed and moved out of the way so I could get through.

'Not gonna happen you're coming with me' he dragged me out of the office followed by Exo.

'Alright introduction Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Lay, Baekhyun, DO, Xiumin, Chanyeol, sehun and suho'  'All of Exo, this is Kyungae' When he turned around I was walking away.

Making a run for it actually. 'Not trying to be rude but I've had enough of his royal being around me' I yelled and saw Kai coming after me.

I tripped over my feet when I wanted to look back and fell on the ground. Kai picked me up and dragged me to the nearest closet.

'What is your problem' he asked me. 'I don't know what your talking about your majesty' 'Alright then ill make things easier for you to choose from either you call me by my name or you have to do everything I say and carry everything I ask you to or you have to kiss me with tongue and everything or the last option come live at Exo planet. I'll give you fifteen minutes to decide' he walked away but I ran after him and slammed my lips at his. Not even asking for entrance but demanding it. He kissed me back, his hands one of them at my back and the other my chin. I broke the kiss 'ill leave now your majesty' I bowed and wanted to walk. 'You can't just walk away after you've kissed someone!' he protested.

'That's something a girl would say! Don't get your in a knot, it was just a meaningless kiss nothing else' I walked farther away from him but he followed me again.

'You don't just kiss me and walk away' he was next to me again.

'And why is that? Because you're the prince of Exo?' I raised my eyebrow but still not looking at him. We reached our classroom again and even then he would stil contine his whining.

'No, but because you're messing with someone' he hissed at me. 

'Like you've never played a girls heart before' I looked to the front of the classroom. 

'For your information, no I haven't' 

'Well then, it's about time you get one to get over your tragic heartbreak from a few seconds ago' I fake cried in a attempt to mimick him.

'Very funny. It wasn't a heartbreak, I'm perfectly fine' 

'Alrighty. If you're fine, I guess you would also be fine with never speaking to me ever again unless it's for school purposes only' 

'I'll talk to you whenever I want to' he also looked at the teacher this time.

'Here you go again. One minute you say I have to call you by your name and the other you're using your position of prince again, you don't make a lot of sense now do you? And as for the speaking to me, fine but I'll just ignore you from now on' 

'Fine by me but I'll get my revange, I'll get you to talk and most of all I'll get you to say my name'