Preparing for masquerade ball thingy

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

So we went shopping on friday to find a dress for me but since this ball was so big and even girls that weren't from our school were allowed to attend, only the ones who also had powers, but because of this almost every freakin store was sold out on dresses. 

It was like every school in town decided to just held their ball, prom, masquerade, party or whatever this weekend...

And of course me being the person I was for postponing everything I always have to do, I was too late to buy a dress. And the ones that were available were not fit for the evening since this was a formal ball type thing. I am not a big fan of buying very expensive designer clothes, because it's like a billion time the price of what the fabric is actually worth and the price people get payed to make those is awful.

Aemi and Hyunji already had their dresses like way before the year even started...-_- So unfair. It's also not like I care about the ball but I also don't don't care, that didn't make any sense once again...

So what both my brothers did. They apparently had this old clothing vault that belonged to my mother and decided that this was the right time to give it to me. It ranges from traditional clothes to plain jeans and even this dress:

 

Aemi and Hyunji were at my house, also changing into their dress. When they saw the clothes my mother had left me, they also wanted a dress from this place...Even though they already had one. I decided to let them wear one of these dresses but only if they donated their dresses. If that were to happen I said, then you can borrow whatever you want whenever you want. I didn't even have to ask or wait for their answer because they always borrowed clothes from me. 

So Hyunji wore this:

and Aemi had this one:

 

When I came out of the mirror room after I looked at myself, Aemi and Hyunji clapped their hands. 'You look so beautiful' Aemi told me.

'Beautiful, I think you mean hot' Hyunji went on.

'Oh stop it, you two look just as beautiful and "hot" as I do' I gave them a light punch.

'Alright since the make-up is already done and out clothes are finished plus our hair and shoes. I think we're good to go' Aemi said as she walked out of the room downstairs followed by Hyunji and me.

As I closed up, I saw a limousine outside 'Did you two rent a limo again on my expenses?' I gave them a "busted" look but they shook their heads. 

'Nope this time we didn't no' Hyunji said and Aemi pointed her finger towards the limousine where a whole bunch of guys were coming out from.

'Luhan? What are you doing here?' I said, giving him a hug when he was next to me.