First day of dancing

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

So due to his stupidity we are now going to pole dance...-___- Talk about something ty, well ofcourse not for him because he's a boy plus from what I've seen, a lot of girls wouldn't mind him doing this kind of dance. When we had the teacher's permission and we walked to the one practice room with poles. I started to doubt this whole thing, what would people in school start to think of me when they see this? 

'Kai? Maybe i-it's a better idea to do a different dance you know? Because I don't have that much leg muscles so I won't be able to do this' I made up a terrible excuse which sounded pretty unbelievable to me and I am pretty sure Kai thought the same about it. 

'Are you perhaps afraid?' he smirked. I scoffed and looked back at him 'and what would I be afraid of?' I asked while crossing my arms.

'People's opinions?' he raised an eyebrow and smirked.

'It's not like I care about people's opinions' I scoffed and laughed while trying not to look at him.

'Oh no? Let's dance' he grabbed me by the waist and guided me to dance with him.  I showed him that I really didn't give a damn about what people would think of me and danced along. 

We both came up with parts for the choreography and both came to the comclusion that what we wanted was not possible. Well not quite what we wanted because I think it was more of a 'you're a if you don't do it and if you don't I'm right' kind of vibe between us which made us choose pole dancing. So we had to ditch that and choose a different style to mix hip-hop with. I chose breakdancing and he chose modern-ballet. 

'I don't do ballet' I told him and crossed my arms. 'Don't do or can't do?' 

'Both' I responded 'let's just go with breakdancing' I said.

'Well I don't want to do breakdance' he tried giving me a smart look.

'You know? A prince really shouldn't lie, let's face it that you just can't do breakdance like I can't do no ballet' 

'I don't care and we're doing ballet whether you like it or not' he walked over to the bench near the window to get his water. I stood still 'why would I listen to you?' 

He turned around after gulping down some of his water 'because I am your prince' 

'Pfft I have lived my whole entire life on Earth and never even knew of you and all of this!' I replied back.

'I am still your prince so you have to listen to me. If I were to go to the teacher right now, I bet she would listen to me. Besides it's not like this is ever gonna happen but if it would happen, us working together again in dancing class then we can do breakdance' I sighed and let my head fall. 

'Allrighty let's do this, although I do feel like I need to warn you because I am not gracious what-so-ever' 

I would like to help with the choreohraphy for the dance but since I at ballet and if I helped him it probably wouldn't do any good for our grade.  Kai came up with the entire dance and helped me with everything. In the end I wasn't that bad. I was happy it was modern ballet and not classic ballet.

The dance had to be done withing three weeks so that would give us one week to create the dance and the other two to rehearse everything. At the end of this period the teacher also announced that we would have to design our own clothes for this dance for our subject fashion, write a storyline for what the dance is about for English and also sing a additional song at the beginning of the dance for our singing class. In total we wouldn't be stuck with each other for three weeks but for almost two months...

'Come on jerk' I called out Kai so I could lock up the practice room. 

'I'm royal not a jerk' he followed me and I locked the door.

'Yeah a royal pain in the ' I mumbled. 

'What did you say!?' he obviously had heard me say that but I still did as if I hadn't said anything at all,

'Nothing your majesty! Please excuse me for I must return these keys to our teacher and proceed to my next class prince' I said and bowed. Trying not to laugh was difficult but I had to hold it in. 

'What are you doing?' he held my wrist and turned me.

'Nothing sir, I am just trying to be polite to my prince' 

'Well if I'm your prince you should listen to me and I order you to call me by my name' he commanded.

'Please let go of my wrist prince I have to go' I wiggled my arm a bit and got away. 

'You do not want to go there girl!' he shouted at me.

'I already did so, what-chu-gonna do about it' I stuck my arm up in the air and flashed a peace sign.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise it's gonna get better but I have been kinda busy because my mum just had a baby, I have a new baby brother! His name's Jaylen XD But yeah I have been away from writing for a while and all the ideas I had are coming back now so please look forward to that :)