Part two of the ball

Destined to meet this guy!?

Kyungae

 

'You don't get to choose what happens. You are from Exo' he gave me a stern yet sympathetic look. 'Bt I was raised on Earth' I protested. 'Look this is what the king has chosen. And before you ask, I don't know why' he looked around. I gave him a sad smile and said 'I understand' before walking back to the table. 

'So there's food coming up in a minute. We ordered for you' Chen pointed in the direction of one of the waiters. 'You can choose?' I was surprised by this. 'Well not like in a restaurant but it's a wedding type thing. You can choose from three different main courses and the starters will be here in a minute' Luhan took the time to give me an explanation. 'And what is it that you guys ordered?' I asked out of curiosity. 'Rice with curry sauce and some veggies' Aemi chirped all happy. 'Come one let's dance~!' Aemi and Hyunji dragged me away by my arm onto the dancefloor. I almost tripped on my own two feet because of the sudden movements they made. Luckily for me I managed to not look like a complete idiot. One of my favorite songs blasted through the speakers and we started dancing like crazy, jumping up and down. After like ten minutes I noticed Aemi and Hyunji disappeared and I had moved from one side of the room the the other. From time to time I would see Kai pop up in the crowd but I didn't let that bother me. I'd deal with it when it was the time. Xiumin was walking in my diirection. I saw he had trouble getting through the crowd so I danced in his direction. 'Thanks. Your food is at the table. It was there five minutes ago but we thought you would see it, turns out you were on this side of the room' He chuckled and I gave him an apologetic look. 'I'm sorry. Come on, let's go' I took his wrist and danced towardson  the table. 

'Hey where were you!?' Baekhyun had to yell because of the loud music. 'I was dancing' I said with a gri on my face. They just shook their heads and continued eating. I noticed some of the guys werent here but I could see them on the dancefloor. I looked at my food and started eating but half way I started losing my appetite as the thought of this marriage thing came to my mind. I looked at my watch, it was just over eight PM. I was on my phone checking to see if I had received any texts. Multiple from people from my previous school in mostly group conversation and also a couple from my brothers. They were just asking if I was having a good time and who the chosen girls were and stuff like that. I gave them a response with little information. I'd give them the details tomorrow just not now. It was kind of hectic in here. 

Just then my name was said through the microphone. I knew what that meant...It's the end of my fun. I saw they couldn't find me so I tried to sneak away. The entrance was blocked so that was no option but the restrooms were still all free from any guards. I tried to sneak through the people but I felt a hand around my arm. 

'I know what you're trying to do' I slowly turned around, already knowing who it was. 'Well hello my prince' I grinned and was now fully facing him.

'Still playing that game huh?' he smirked. 'What game? I am just trying to be polite' I gave an "innocent" response. 

'As if'