Ice cream-Fire-Math-Motorcycle-New school-Money-Appartment

Destined to meet this guy!?

I hope this is a good first chapter to start the story with. I am not really sure since I got sick yesterday but I wanted to update because of my two first lovely subscribers ^^ Comment & Subscribe :D Please XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bang Kyungae

I was walking through the streets of Seoul to search for some new school supplies. I know this may sound a little stupid but I kind of burned all my school books and pencils and well everything, including my whole room...

I don't know how I did it. I remember I got a little frustrated because of my poor math grades so I sighed in frustration and screamed afterwards with my arms wide open (I know I'm crazy). I guess the stretching of my arms had caused one of the two candles on my desk to fall. But the fire just spread so quickly I couldn't stop it anymore. I tried to calm myself before calling anybody because they probably couldn't understand a word I was saying because I was so freaked out at the moment. The weirdest thing when I had called 119 was that when the fire men came back from my room, they said there was no fire. They said my was one big pile of ash but there was no sign of fire...

Unfortunately Aemi nor Hyunji couldn't come with me immediatly since they still had school so I decided to pick them up after I had walked through the streets to see what kind of things I would buy. 

When I knew what what was available for me to buy I walked to the girls their school. It wasn't that far away so I decided to  walk. Normally I would have brought my motocycle with me but today I didn't.

Even though I only have my two brothers and no one else to look after me I can take really good care of myself. And to be honest us three have a quite good life for people without a mother or father at such a young age. When my mother also died she left us all the money and belongings she had, also dad's money and belongings of when he died. My brothers never actually told me what kind of job they had and I never bothered to ask.  In total they left us two billion dollars. I know it may seem unreal and at first I didn't believe any of it. Also I am not that kind of spoiled brat that can't get enough of spending money. I do love to shop once in a while but not every second of every day. 

I am not someone who is very sensitive and I never talked to anyone about the death of my parents. If people will ever start a conversation about my mother or father I will answer them just like in a normal conversation. 

When I got to the school I stood in front of the gate. Not even five minutes later I saw Aemi and Hyunji coming out from the building.

I was about to walk towards them when some guy bumped into me who was coming from the left.

I fell onto the ground ' ouch!' I said in pain but I quickly jumped up again.

' I am sorry! I was a little bit too hasty there' he said while rubing the back of his neck.

' It's ok, I just fell that's all' I said and brushed of my jeans.

' I'll try to look out next time I see you. My name is LuHan by the way, what's your name?' he said and smiled.

' My name's Kyungae and I don't think there'll be a next time because I don't go to this school' I tried to explain and his mouth formed a O.

' Yeah so you don't have to worry about bumping into me again. But I have to go now my friends are waiting!'  I said already half way walking towards Aemi and Hyunji.

'Oh my god! You talked to LuHan!' Aemi squealed and I covered my ears.

' One of her idols?' I simply said while raising one eyebrow at Hyunji.

She nod and I sighed ' I am more a fan of Lay' she said while looking up to the sky with a dreaming face.

' For real? You too!? Just come on, we have to get me new school supplies and room decorations' I said before dragging the two drooling girls with me to the city again.

' So what did you want to buy first?' Aemi asked me and I thought for a moment.

' I actually don't really care. Let's just go to one shop and buy all of my school supplies there, I don't want to waste all of my time on school'  I said and they laughed.

' Typical Kyungae' they said in unison.

I walked to the first store I saw and went in, I grabbed all the things that came up to my mind and went over to the counter.

' Will this be all miss?' the woman behind the desk asked and I nod.

She put all of the items in a bag and handed them to my while I gave here some money.

' I'm finished!' I said and walked back to the girls who turned around with a gaping expression on their faces.

' You've got to be kidding me!? We've been here for three minutes!' Hyunji scanned through the bag I had in my hand.

' No I'm not kidding I never kid' I said not making sense at all to my two friends.

' Shall we go get some ice cream?' Aemi said and I sighed.

' Alright, to which shop to you want to go?' I asked them and looked around the street.

' Melting Magic!' Aemi beamed with a happy face, I gave Hyunji a questioning look and she nodded that she agreed.

We walked together to the ice cream shop and went in.

' Here take this and buy anything you want' I said and gave them some money.

' You know we never take money from you' Hyunji said and pushed my hand back.

' Just take it. I you don't take it I'll rip it to pieces and throw in out on the street' I argued back and she quickly took the money.

I honestly am not someone to show off with money or anything I just don't really care about money. Believe me, you wouldn't either if you had this much money.

' What kind of flavor do you want?' Aemiasked me while holding up her ice cream cone.

' I don't want anything' I said and smiled.

' Still watching your calories?'  Hyunji asked with her own ice cream cone.

' And what if I am?' I said in a sarcastic tone.

Just when she was about to say something back my phone ran and I answered.

' Hello it's Kyungae speaking' 

Hi Kyungae, uhm we've got something to talk about...-Daehyun

What is it?-Kyungae

Well they're gonna break down the whole flat you used to live in so you have to move out-Daehyun

For real? I don't want to move out-Kyungae

I know but the new apartment I got you is much closer to your new school-Daehyun

The apartment YOU got her!? What about me huh!-Zelo

Go away Junhong! You only helped Yongguk and me to SEARCH for one not PAY for one-Daehyun

Hyung get this boy away please!-Daehyun

Alright so now that Zelo is gone can I continue?-Kyungae

Go ahead-Daehyun

First of all what new school? And second of all why!?-Kyungae

Well because we thought you would like to go to the same school as your friends Aemi and Hyunji-Daehyun

Like for real!?-Kyungae

Yeah like for real!-Daehyun (imitation Kyungae's voice)

Very funny. But when do I start and when do I move?-Kyungae

Weellllll you already moved and tomorrow?-Daehyun

-.-Seriously?-Kyungae

Does it sound as if I'm not serious? I am always serious-Daehyun

Aemi and Hyunji were laughing behind me. ' It's obvious you two are siblings' 

Text me the new place and further information-Kyungae

Will do-Daehyun

Alright bye bye!-Kyungae

See you later-Daehyun