Comfort

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taeyeonxyou

I booked it all the way to the Soshi dorm when I heard what happened to Tae. Some bastard  tried to kidnap her. Thank God Sunny and the MC were able to intervene. I didn't even bother waiting for the elevator. I slipped into the stairwell and ran all the way up to the sixth floor. Once I got to apartment XXX, I started to pound on the door. Sooyoung answered the door after my uncontrollable pounding went on for about thirty seconds.

"Oh, Oppa" she said quietly, stepping out of the way to let me in. I nodded casually to her, trying to catch my breathe. "are you okay? Let me get you some water"

"Gomawo Sooyoungie. How is she?" I asked, my voice darkening with worry. Sooyoung slipped her hand into mine and gave it a squeeze. She led me into the kitchen, handing me a napkin to wipe my sweat.

"She's still a little shaken... all of us are" she mumbled, the last part barely audible. Still holding her hand, I pulled her into a hug. I patted her head gently.

"It's okay Sooyoung-ah. Taeyeon is safe and so are the rest of you girls. God I don't know what I would do if something happened to one of you girls" I murmured quietly into her ear. I released her from my embrace as she handed me a water bottle, which I gladly took a swig of.

We went into Taeyeon's room where the rest of the girls were gathered. I greeted them quietly before turning my attention to Taeyeon. She was sitting on the bed, tucked into the blankets with the girls surrounding her. The girls made room for me to sit on the bed beside Taeyeon. My eyes met with Fany's, I could she the worry and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter