Wisdom Teeth

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You + Luna

“Baby, text me when you get back from the dentist,” Luna called out to me as I was leaving the apartment with hyung. I smiled a little, but I was dreading the events to come. Most people get their wisdom teeth removed when they’re teenagers; but not me I’m pushing 23. I turned back, walking to the kitchen where Luna was reading the daily news.

“Araseo, honey. I’ll be back… prepare for a less handsome version of me, okay?” I said with a cheeky grin. She slapped me lightly on the arm. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“YAHH, hurry up lover boy, or you’re gunna miss your appointment,” Hyung yelled from the doorway. I gave Luna chaste kiss on the forehead before bidding her goodbye. Hyung dropped me off at the dentist’s office. The whole procedure was foreign to me, I felt like a young schoolboy who listened to instructions simply because he didn’t know any better.  The last thing I remember is having an IV needle pricked into my arm.

I woke up in the comfort of my own bed. My face was numb and my lips seemed to be nonexistent. I pushed myself up onto my elbows, Luna was beside me on the bed, reading what seemed to be yet another script. She looked up from her reading and looked at me with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Baby, you look so funny,” She giggled as she carefully took her face in her hands. I winced on contact when a searing pain rushed from my jaw. Luna’s adorable smile was replaced by a small frown. She let go carefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter