Precious Shikshin

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung X You -This chapter refers to when Sooyoung got into a car acident in 2011.


 

My phone was vibrating violently in my pocket, drawing my attention away from my music sheets. I thoughtlessly pulled the phone out my pocket answering it mindlessly, “Yobasaeyo? Fany-ah?”

“Oppa! Come to xxx hospital right now!” Fany half-yelled urgently over the phone. My adrenaline started kicking in, with my mind about to erupt with questions of the girls’ safety. Thoughts of possible outcomes of the situation swam through my head like it was some kind of aquarium.  Please let them be okay, the thought repeated itself over and over like the ripples of a pebble in a stream in an attempt to calm myself. The line remained muted, only the static could be heard, “It’s Sooyoung, hurry!”

I heard the line go dead. My hand frozen in place beside my ear. I felt my mouth go dry and my throat tighten. I could feel the color draining from my face. With difficulty I tried to take a deep breathe to calm down. I could feel droplets of sweat form on my forehead, leaving it glistening. My knees were shaking, I had to steal myself to prevent my legs from giving way.

"Hyung... Can you take me to the hospital?" I asked our manager hyung. He looked at me incredulously. He felt my head and pulse. I gently shook him off, "No hyung it's not me, my friend is in the hospital. Please hyung, it's urgent..."

"Uh, de. Let's go," he said quickly as I ran past him suddenly to the parking garage.

-XXX Hospital-

"Thanks hyung, I'll be going now. See you later" I said quickly, watching him drive off before running into the hospital. I made my way to the front counter.

"How can I help you?" the girl working the counter asked in a peppy tone. She even gave me a flashy smile which hit a nerve.

"Choi Sooyoung" I said to her blankly. She gave me a smile that I was really not in the mood to see. This is my precious shikshin we're talking about.

"Um, may I ask who you are?" she asked in an annoyingly perky voice. My mind tracked the seconds ticking by. Try as I might my brain just wasn’t functioning at it’s full capacity. The clockwork of my mind seemed to have gone rusty, inhibiting the intricate function of the gears. The vein above my right eyebrow twitched with irritation and anxiety.  Frustrated, I took off my hat and sunglasses. She was shocked at first, but then the school girl giggles took a hold of her once she realized who I was.

"Miss, can you please tell me the room number of Choi Sooyoung?" I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter