Suddenly

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny X You

“Yah Sunny! Why the long face,” I asked across the table. We were catching up over a late lunch. Her lack of energy and enthusiasm had me curious. Usually this girl is an energy pill. She had her arms folded across her chest and she hardly touched her food at all. And it was steak… she can’t resist the seducing power of steak, what is this. She ignored my question, diverting her attention to the window. “Yah, Lee Sunkyu!”

“Hmmmmm,” she hummed in response. The look on her face was pitiful; the way she looked off into the distance was so forlorn it was almost indescribable. She looked almost lonely even though I was there, restless in a way. Then it struck me… with so many of the other members recent a scandal of having boyfriends, maybe Sunny was lonely… jealous even?

“Sunny, what’s wrong? You can tell me anything, you know that,” I said firmly taking her hand across the table. She was surprised by the sudden contact, I gave her a reassuring smile, “We’re best friends aren’t we?”

“I’m just worried…” She whispered, her voice trailing off as she mumbled inaudibly. See that she wasn’t going to eat anymore, I quickly paid and we left to find a more private place to talk things out. I drove us to a more secluded section of the Han River. With coffees we purchased from a nearby café we settled into the first bench we found.

“Lee Sunkyu, spill it,” I said sternly, all my attention turned to her.

“Well… I just feel so alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter