"Innocent" Seohyun

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You X Seohyun

"Unnies, this is my friend from school. We have a project to work on together," Seohyun said to her unnies once we stepped into their humble abode. Her words caught Yuri's attention, eyebrows raised. I kept my attention on the floor, trying to avoid their dissecting eyes.

"Work out in the living room, Hyunnie~ where we can see you too," Sooyoung said with an accusing death glare in my direction. I smiled timidly at them. Little did they know Seohyun and I are actually dating. Hyun just wanted to keep it a secret for the time being, you know staying away from the press and needless rumors. I mean it wasn’t all a lie; we really did have to do our term project together.

"De, noonas! We'll work hard," I said quickly with a deep bow. Hyun and them laughed at my sudden outburst. I felt the heat rising on my cheeks. She discreetly liked our pinkies together, dragging me against my will towards my possible death. Who knows what these noonas could and would do to me if they found out I was seeing their precious maknae.

We passed though a narrow hallway to get to the living room. Seohyun stopped abruptly in front of me, releasing my pinky. Being extremely nervous and oblivious I didn’t even notice, my body unintentionally pressing up against her. I gulped and backed off quickly. As if nothing happened, she kept walking us towards the living room, where we were greeted by Tiffany noona and Sunny noona.

After exchanging greetings, we went off to work, setting up our laptops and textbooks on the coffee table. We sat side by side on the floor with our backs resting on the sofa behind us. The two of us did some sufficient work in what was an hour.  In that hour I endured countless stares and more than comfortable questions from her beloved unnies.  As if that wasn’t enough, Seohyun seemed to be toying with me r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter