How it Happened

It Just Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're an oblivious babo and your best friend is Choi Sooyoung and your girlfriend is Jung Jessica. (Just pretend Sooyoung was on Invicible Youth instead of Yuri... haha.) Happy Reading~

 

Hi there, the name’s Park _____ ! I’m a pretty lucky guy. I’m dating the most beautiful girl on this planet. That’s right, goddess Jung Jessica~~~! Don’t worry she’s not as cold as you think, but she’s definitely a princess. My princess. ^________^. Kekeke. Oh not to mention, my best friend is the amazing and beautiful Choi Sooyoung!

Hanging out with Sooyoung at SM

"So, you and Taewoo-hyung, huh?" I said casually to Sooyoung, giving her gentle nudge in the ribs. For some odd reason, she shoved me away violently. I gave her a look with a mixture of confusion and pain. I gave her a cute pout. Why is my best friend shoving me… TT_TT Wah~~~. Does Sooyoungieee not love me anymore?~

"Ahh! Oppa!" she cried out, clearly frustrated and a bit agitated. With my eye brows wrinkled and eyes squinted, I stared intently at her. I looked around unconsciously and scratched the side head somewhat confused.

"Wae~~? You don't have to lie to me Sooyoung-ah" I said seriously, taking her hand I forced her to look me straight in the eyes. We looked into each other’s eyes for what seemed like a measly sliver of time. I mean nothing even three seconds! Without warning, Sooyoungie quickly turned her face away, her cheeks flushed. My oppa instincts instantly took over, I quickly felt her forehead for a fever. "Sooyoung-ah, gwenchana? Your cheeks are flushed. Did you catch a cold? Do you need me to get you some medicine?"

"Aniyo~ … Oppa! I don't have feelings for Taewoo oppa!" she said defensively, crossing her arms indignantly. I couldn't believe her, especially not with that tone. I nodded my head and gave her a face that said sureee~. "Aish! Why won't you believe me."

"You don't need to hide it from me. Come on Sooyoung, I watch the show! I see you blush like crazy every time he flirts with you!" I countered. She glared dangerously at me. Her stare could have been on par with baby Jung, the little ice princess.

"Yah! You're seriously a babo, oppa" she muttered under her breathe angrily. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! What did you say? If you just admit it, I'll stop bothering you" I said with an obnoxious merong face. She shoved me away once more, her face turned away from me. I didn’t like her attitude. She never turned her back on me before... well she has, but she was joking.

"You're a real BABO!" she yelled loudly with her back still to me before stomping out of the practice room. She left me in the room utterly confused and absolutely shocked. Jeez, note to self: don't joke about Taewoo hyung with Sooyoung.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" I called after her uselessly. She didn't seem to hear me or she was clearly ignoring me. She kept on walking away. So I decided to chase after her. I ran down the hallway after her, calling her na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter