No. Wait... I can explain. Nevermind.

Coffee Stains and Princes

 

Day after day not a word was spoken between me and… Coffee Boy.

Well… unless needed. Like, when I have no other choice.

But still, I refused to say his name.

I disliked him that much.

Nobody but EunMi knew I detested the boy, I could never tell the ‘four princes’.

Apparently, Coffee Boy was a friend of Yoochun and they quickly warmed up to the young man because he was… fun to be with?

All he does is make fun of Junsu and physically annoy all the others, how is he fun? But then again, I’ve never been with them during weekends when they hang out at Yunho’s place.

I rested my head on the table, face directed on Coffee Boy’s side.

“Changmin-oppa! Could you help me with this?” says one of our female classmates as she skipped towards him while holding a notebook and some frilly pen.

“Me too! Me too!” girly voices rose in the room like frogs on a rainy day.

The female population flocked to Coffee boy’s seat, pushing each other to get closer to him.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I was trying to take a nap before the next teacher arrived.

Then the noise died down and I saw Coffee Boy’s head above the others’.

I knew he was tall but I never really noticed how he literally stands out in a crowd.

“I’m sorry but I don’t have time to help all of you.” His voice was blunt and nonchalant as he spoke. For a moment our eyes met, and then he sat back down, “please go back to your seats.” I heard him say.

This boy is even colder than the autumn air!

One after the other, the girls went back to their assigned places and I was left staring at the boy they left behind.

What exactly is with this kid? I wondered.

“What?” he snapped at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and a “tsk” left his lips as he shook his head disapprovingly.

“childish.” He muttered with a smirk before continuing whatever he was reading.

I let my head fall back on my desk.

This guy is driving me crazy.

“Yah!” I heard his voice.

I lifted my head and faced front, expecting that he called my attention because the teacher has arrived.

Seeing that no authority stood in front of the classroom and my classmates were a chattering mess, I planted my face back on the table.

“Yah!” there he went again.

I lazily lifted my head and glared at him, “I do have a name.”

“You don’t seem to use mine, why should I call you by yours?” he retorted.

I squinted then went back to laying my head on the table, “if you’re just going to annoy me then go find someone else to talk to.” I mumbled.

“Fix how you sit” he commanded.

“Huh?”

“Fix how you sit”

I didn’t get what he was trying to say. Why in the world does he care about how I sit?

“What?”

I heard a whistle from the end of our row. Followed by a greasy “Yah, Shin JinAh-“

Coffee Boy threw his jacket at me and turned his head towards the direction of the guy calling my name. The jacket hit my face then fell on my lap.

“Yah! What was that for?!” I stood up and dumped his jacket on his table before heading towards the door.

Then he called my name.

I turned around.

His chest was right in front of my face.

I felt a pat on my .

My hand flew to his cheek.

And the next thing I knew, we were sitting in the corridor waiting for the guidance counselor to call us in.

 

 

 


hurhur ahaha

bcoz I naughty naughty xD

Thank you to all those who subscribed^^ 

I'd love to hear what you think about it so far.

And thank you  _DyNaR_ for always sharing your thoughts :)

Thanks for reading ^^,v