And Ever After

Coffee Stains and Princes

Winter fell.

The field trip ended.

Changmin’s mom was asked to swear that she would never bother me or anyone in my family again or we’ll have a restraining order against her. Mr. Shim wasn’t happy to hear about his wife’s actions against his son and thought it’d be best that she stays in the mansion from then on.

As for the princes…

I stood behind the counter of Constellation Café, watching people enjoy their drinks and their companions and the atmosphere our shop offered.

Jaejoong entered through the front door and holds the door open for a petite young woman.

“JinAh!” he called out. The young woman followed after him as he walked towards me.

“Hey~ Hi, are you Hyorin-sshi?” I smiled at both of them.

Hyorin smiled back and slipped her hand into Jaejoong’s as she searched the menu behind me.

“Order whatever you like, honey.” He looked at her lovingly.

I felt a slight pang in my chest at the way he stared at her, I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

Jaejoong’s head turned to me and his lips started moving, I wasn’t paying attention.

“Did you hear me, JinAh? Are you okay?”

I shook my head to bring me back to reality.

“Y-yeah I’m… what was your order?”

“Blue Lemonade and Americano” Jaejoong replied, gently ushering Hyorin away from the counter to a nearby table.

Jaejoong was gonna graduate in a few months. After he gets his degree abroad, he’ll marry HyoRin…

We’ll probably never cross paths outside the corporate world.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by soft lips on my forehead.

“Don’t look like that. It’s not like I’m shoving you out of my life.” Jaejoong spoke as he leaned over the counter and squished my cheeks together.

I blinked my eyes at him, completely stunned at his actions. His girlfriend’s right here what is he-

“It’s fine with her. She knows you have a special place in my heart, no matter how much I love her.” He laid his hands on his table.

Is he a mind reader or some-

“Your face says it all, JinAh.”

My mouth quickly turned into a pout causing Jaejoong to laugh.

His dimples deep, his laugh familiar and free, he was definitely happy and if he is, then I am too.

“Good luck, oppa.” I smiled, “I’m going to miss you.”

His laughter slowed to a halt and he opened his mouth to say something.

A hand tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder and I leaned sideways to see who it was.

Jaejoong turned his head and the guy’s index finger hit his cheek.

“Real mature Changmin” Jaejoong blurted out as he shoved Min’s hand away from him.

Changmin lightly pushed Jaejoong away and leaned on the counter, “well sorry hyung, I wanted to order.”

“The usual?” I grinned.

“Make that 2, one iced and one hot.”

“I see…”

“You’re really that much of a glutton, huh?” Jaejoong interrupted.

“Shut up, hyung! I’m trying to flirt with the barista.” Changmin replied without looking at Jae.

A giggle escaped my lips and I immediately rolled my eyes.

“Sir, if you want to be cheesy go join Junsu and EunMi~” I softened my voice and held a hand sideward on the side of my mouth, “they’re on their first date.”

The three of us turned to the table located near a window and watched EunMi and Junsu shyly interacting with each other, “EunMi’s family owns a toy company, right? Junsu fits right in.” commented a greasy deep voice approaching the counter.

Yoochun and Yunho approached us and gave a nod towards EunMi and Junsu.

“It’s like watching elementary school kids date.” Yunho fondly said.

“Guys… it’s real cool that you’re all here, but you’re kinda blocking the line.” I pointed out and they shuffled away from the counter, leaving me behind.

I tapped the bell and Changmin came running back to get his order.

He kissed the tip of my nose and whispered, “I’ll be waiting at our usual spot?”

I nodded and he walked as prince-like towards the seat as he first did when I saw him at Constellation.

 

END


and that's a wrap^^

Thank you all so much for reading!

Shout out to _DyNaR_ for always making me feel her support :)

and to myungkiddie and KPOPZeal for commenting^^

I hope you enjoyed that.