Vague

Coffee Stains and Princes

 

My eyes widened and the stir in my stomach died. My system shut down at his sudden confession.

I didn’t know what to say, this was too much. Changmin and I have only been romantic for barely a week when I find out that he’s just playing with me and here comes Jaejoong trying to take our relationship a level higher.

“You only think you do coz we’ve been together for so long.” My mouth ran words without passing through my brain and I swear I wanted to take it back the moment I said it.

His smile was gentle as he scooted nearer to me and wrapped his arms around my figure.

“You really like Changmin, don’t you?”

Tears welled up again, “but he’s a jerk.” I sniffed against his chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair, “Maybe, you should ask him to explain…” he said.

My chest constricted. I don’t think I can handle that.

“As much as I want to beat him into a pulp because of what he did to you,” he continued to say, “I think you should at least know why he did it…”

Just as his last word hit the air, I heard the  door slowly open and we quickly turned to it.

The guy being talked about poked his head through the gap.

“Changmin…” I breathed out.

Our eyes met before he shifted his gaze to Jaejoong.

“What are you doing here?” Changmin spoke as he entered the room.

Jaejoong clenched his fist and asked him the same.

I held on to Jae’s arm and spoke, “What do you want Min?”

“I need to talk to you… without him.” Changmin pointed out as he stood near my bed.

Jaejoong swung his feet over the edge of the bed, “If you mean well, you can say things with me in here.” He said.

They were glaring at each other and I felt the need to get between them.

“Jae, just go.” I sighed.

He gently squeezed my hand before nodding and getting up from the bed, “I’ll be right outside if anything goes wrong.”

I gave him an assuring smile as he left the room.

Changmin and I just stayed there in silence for a minute or two letting things cool down before speaking.

“I know you saw me and Miyoung…” he lightly spoke.

I looked at him and patted the space beside me.

He sat down but we still didn’t face one another.

“I’m waiting for an explanation, an excuse… a lie… whichever you’re comfortable with.” My voice came out more bitter than I intended.

“I’m sorry…” he sighed.

I turned to him and he kept his head low.

“It’s… I… I just want to tell you… that I never once lied to you. A-and I want you to trust me and just wait for a bit longer.”

Before I could even say anything, he stood up and headed to the door.

“H-hey! Changmin!” I called out but he was gone.

EunMi quickly entered the room and was looking behind her as she spoke, “What was Changmin-sshi doing here? Did you two talk? He seems-“

I immediately got up from my bed and ran out to look for Changmin. 

 


I'm reaaaallllyy sooorry for the lack of update.

I'm doing my very best~~~

School's over so I'll try and update faster^^

Thank you for reading :)