Confession?

Coffee Stains and Princes

 

I woke up at dawn the next day in the comfort of my room in the villa. I felt warm breath against my ear and I sat up immediately.

Through painfully puffy eyes, I saw Jaejoong lying on his side his left arm stretched out to where I was lying down.

Ah… he slept beside me last night, like he usually does whenever I felt lonely or sad or when he’s the one feeling so.

“Yah, I let you and Jaejoong-sunbaenim occupy the room last night, it better be clean and you better be clothed!” I heard Eunmi’s blocked voice outside the door before it slowly opened.

I placed my index finger against my lips and eyed Jaejoong.

Eunmi covered and her shoulders shook as she silently giggled while tiptoeing towards my bed.

“Sunbaenim is quite cute when he’s sleeping, isn’t he?” she whispered.

I smiled and nodded.

She stepped back and nodded towards her bed, “I’ll just get some clothes and I’ll head out to change. You better wake him up or you might get caught.”

Quietly I watched her drag her duffel bag out the door and wave bye.

As soon as she was out the door, I turned my attention back to the man sleeping beside me.

“You like hearing that, don’t you? You can stop pretending to be asleep now.” I sighed pushing the blanket off him.

Jaejoong raised an arm and pulled me down beside him a little roughly.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Han Hyorin?” I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but things had to be said.

I wiggled in his hold to lie on my side and face him. I was greeted by closed eyes and pursed lips.

“I couldn’t.” he spoke lowly almost as if he didn’t.

“Why not?”

He opened his eyes and they met mine. I couldn’t look away at all.

“She was such a sweet girl and she was so quiet and she built walls all over her and she got me so curious and she depended on me. I was the only one who could make her smile, I was the only one who genuinely cared for her, I was the only one she trusted…”

There was a stir in my stomach and my eyes started stinging again.

“So when her aunt asked if I would like to marry her… I told her I couldn’t see any man take better care of Hyorin than me.”

I let out a soft sigh before saying, “if you were so sure then why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because… I love her-“ he closed his eyes in frustration and I waited for what he was about to say.

I opened my mouth to speak but what he said next interrupted me.

“But I love you too.”


Just a short update to tell y'all that I'm still pursuing this story.

I'm just really really sorry I can't face it right now, school is crazy.

Thanks for reading^^