Chapter 9

My Special Tutor

 

Sunggyu POV

“What?” He asked with curious eyes.

My heart was beating faster as I looked through his almond-shaped eyes. Gathering all my courage, I stated to speak. “Actually-“

“Sungjong?” A sudden voice came out of nowhere. I looked around and saw a guy already stand beside me and facing Sungjong.

“Owh? Hoya hyung!” Sungjong exclaimed and pulled his hand from mine. His face turned bright when he greeted that person. The both of them soon hugged each other, which made me glared at the guy. How can they hug comfortably when I didn’t even have a chance to hug Sungjong.

Sungjong then face me and flashed a smile. “Sunggyu hyung, this is Hoya hyung, my friend.” He introduced then turned to the guy. “Hoya hyung, this is Sunggyu hyung, my friend.” I rolled my eyes when he introduced us like we are 5 years old child. Nevertheless, Hoya offered me a hand shake and I just barely accept it. It’s not like I hate him but he just ruin the perfect time for me to confess.

“Sungjong, do you want to hang out with me. It’s been quite some times since we met each other,” Hoya said while his eyes looking back forth between me and Sungjong. There’s something in his eyes that felt mysterious when he looked at me but I don’t know what it is.

“Sure hyung.” Sungjong nodded. “Sunggyu hyung, do you want to tag along?” He asked me.

Seeing him got excited when meeting his friend, I suppose he completely forgot that I want to said something to him. “It’s okay. I have something else to do.” My voice sounded monotone and sad.

Sungjong seemed to realize my changed of mood when his face turned more serious. “Hyung, are you o-“

“Let’s go Sungjong. I have many things to talk about,” Sungjong’s words were cut off when Hoya pulled his hand signaling for them to go. Sungjong bowed slightly to me and walked away with Hoya, leaving me alone.

I sighed and went to my car. Come here with someone but come back alone. I muttered and glanced at the back seat. The pretty box that wrapped with a yellow ribbon was supposed to meet his owner today. I was planned to give that muffler to Sungjong in any ways. If he accept me (I’ll die of happiness), of course I’ll give him but if he reject me (no!!) I’ll still give him in the name of friendship. Sungjong ah, why is it so hard to get your heart?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hoya POV

After spent nearly two hours chatting with Sungjong, we took off from the restaurant and I sent him back home. It’s almost 10 pm when I entered the coffee shop near my neighborhood. Walking past a few tables, I finally saw someone that supposed to meet me. He was wearing a blue shirt and back facing me. Even from back, I can easily tell that it was him from his figure.

Finally reaching the table, I pulled out a chair and sat down. The guy finally realized my present and furrowed his eyebrows. “How is it going?” He asked anxiously.

“I barely prevent it from happen,” I said after ordered a cup of caramel machianto.

“So Sunggyu still didn’t confess to him right?” he asked again excitedly.

“Can you calm down Dongwoo hyung. I reached there just in time to disturb them. So yeah, Sunggyu hyung didn’t get the chance.” After my words he looked relax a little bit.

Whenever I saw Dongwoo hyung, he has this sad face that made me fell pity to him. “Am I doing the right things, Hoya?” His voice was heartbreaking.

Just in time, the waiter brought my drink and I took a sip, just to think of the right answer. “I’m not sure about it, hyung. What if Sungjong love Sunggyu hyung too? Then, we just broke two persons that love each other.” I just decided to tell my truth feelings.

It was a long silence before Dongwoo opened his mouth again. “I thought I can bear it when Sunggyu said he love Sungjong. Everytime he told me about Sungjong, I really tried hard to remain calm. I even encouraged him to confess to Sungjong, but its hard Hoya. It’s really hard for me.” Tears started to brim in his eyes.

Dongwoo hyung, he have been in love with Sunggyu since their first year in the college but everything was crashed when one day Sunggyu said he fall in love with the genius of the college, Sungjong. When I got a message from Dongwoo telling me to help him today, I instantly agreed because of our friendship since high school. How Dongwoo knew Sunggyu hyung going to confess to Sungjong today, I don’t know.

“It’s okay Dongwoo. I’ll always support you.” I hope it can calm him a bit but his tears continued to flow.

“I’m a bad guy Hoya. I’m a really bad guy.” He sobbed harder. The least that I can do was patting his back to make him calm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo POV

Today seemed a perfect day for me. I can’t stop smiling after getting my quiz result. 17/20. That was really cool even my friends was shocked for my performance. Thanks to my cute- I mean my genius tutor, I managed to get this result. “Yess!!” I blurted out on the hall way. Cool myungsoo, cool. I relax back and maintain my infamous poker face.

Only one person that came in my mind that moment. Lee Sungjong. My legs move on his own to the next building where Sungjong usually have class.

Peeking inside the hall way, I tried to find Sungjong and my eyes finally caught a glance of him going out from the class. Since it will be too obvious if I said I want to meet him (and it hurt my pride), I hide behind one of the walls and wait for the right chance to went out. When I saw he walked towards me, I went out and walking casually, constantly looking away from him. From the corner of my eyes, I can see we’re getting closer but I pretend to not see him... until he called me. “Myungsoo?”

I faced him in surprised. “Owh, Sungjong!?” Is my shocking face looks real?

“What are you doing here? I thought you never have class in this building?” He asked me.

“Yeah. I want to find my friend, His name...” I stopped. “Kim Ahn Baek.” I said confidently. Wow, that was a one ugly name, how can I come out with that name?

“Kim Ahn Baek. Never heard of him before.” Sungjong replied after trying to remember the name.

Crap, I need to come out with other idea or I’ll get caught red-handed. Suddenly an idea popped in my head. I pretend like my phone was vibrating and took it from my left pocket.

“Owh. He said he’ll just meet me on another day.” I said after pretending to read the message. “Let’s go Sungjong.” I took his hand and walked.

“Wait. Where?” He asked but still followed my steps (of course since I’m holding his hand).

“I’ll tell you in the car.” He was silence after that until we reached my car.

“Now, tell me where we’re going.” He asked after settled himself in my car.

“You have class after this?” I need to make sure of this first before proceeding.

“No. Why?”                                                                                                           

“Great. We’ll go to Gwanghwamun“. His mouth opened upon hearing my words. Of course he’ll shock since the place is 3 hours away from Seoul. I quickly locked the door and started the engine before he ran out.

“I don’t want to go! Why are you bringing me!” He yelled at me.

“Because I don’t have friends okay! I just want to go to my favourite place with someone.” I tried hard to control my voice so it will not offend him.

“You don’t have friend? Then who is that Kim Baek or whatever his name?” Is it me or he sounded jealous? That Kim.. what his name again?

“That friend is Sunggyu’s friend. I have nothing with him.” And why did I sound like I’m trying to explain so Sungjong will not get the wrong idea. Sungjong just kept quite after that, I don’t know what he’s thinking.

The car is too quiet and when I glanced around at him, I saw the pretty boy already in a deep slumber. I drove my car to the side and stopped it. Trailing his peaceful face reminded me when he slept at my house back then. It’s the same expression. Expression that made me want to kiss- what am I thinking. I must be losing my mind. Slowly and carefully, I reached his right side of the seat and pulled the handle so that the seat will move backward. That way, he’ll sleep more comfortably. Another hour and we’ll arrive at that special place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! alive and kicking. and I'm on holiday, can update more regularly.. :)