Chapter 1

My Special Tutor

 

Myungsoo walked to the canteen weakly and sat at his favourite place, the one that was quite hidden from other students. He then stared at the paper in his blankly. The number on top of the paper was surely discouraged him. 20. He sighed. His thought was snapped when someone took a sat in front of him.

“Judging from your face, let me guess.. Erm... You fail again right?” The person said. The poker face boy didn’t bother to look at the person and let out another sigh.

“Myungsoo-ah.. You know you will never graduate if you continued to fail.” The caring man said. Myungsoo frown when he heard that coming from a person that closest to him.

“Sunggyu hyung, why you say like that? Of course I’m going to graduate next year. I still have about two years.” He shoved the paper inside his bag, cannot afford to see it more. He did afraid by Sunggyu words but his poker face managed to hide it.

“Are you sure?” The elder said. “How you’re going to explain to your parent? You know they will be angry right?” Sunggyu tried to remind Myungsoo. The boy was like his own brother since their house was near each other.

“Why they even bothered. I don’t think they care about me.” Myungsoo bit his lips, tried to control his emotion. He clenched his fist and walked away leaving Sunggyu dumbfounded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The air was really refreshing. Myungsoo really like to stay at the balcony of his house. The house was so big but living alone was quiet lonely. His parent was too busy with their business so he decided to live alone, far from the city, far from his busy parent. Born in a rich family didn’t gave him enough justice. Yes, he got a car, a house and enough money to buy everything he wanted but the love was never sufficient.

The one he owed the most was Sunggyu hyung. He was practically his unofficial guardian. He took care of him on behalf of his parent. He was always there whenever he have a problem and never fail to listen to them.

The ring of the handphone snapped Myungsoo from his thought. As he looked at the ID, his face turned dark but he have no other choice then answered the phone.

“Hello. Myungsoo-ya. What are you doing?” A voice of middle-aged man can be heard on the other side of the phone.

“Ah..Appa. I’m doing nothing.” He answered cautiously.  

“So how your test? Are you doing great?” Finally, the questions that he most afraid came out from his father.

“Actually....” He hesitated.

“Don’t tell me you fail again Myungsoo.”

“I... fail again. I’m sorry.” He bowed slightly even though there’s no way his father will see it.

“YOU WHAT!? I’m done with you Myungsoo. I’m going to take back your car, the house and I’ll never give you money again.”

Myungsoo’s eyes went-wide instantly. “APPA!!”

“Yes. I’m going to do that unless...” Myungsoo face gave a slight hope. “Unless you get a tutor.”

The boy froze at his father’s demand. “I don’t need a tutor appa. Okay, I’ll study hard from now on I promise.” He raised his hand as a sign of pledge. Unfortunately, Mr Kim will never take back his words. He already sick with his son promised. Getting him a tutor should be the best decision. “Then, I’ll send someone to take your car tomorrow-“

“OKAY!! I’ll get a tutor. Satisfied?” Myungsoo exclaimed. He can hear his father chuckled on the other side. “Okay. I’ll check if you really hired one.” The older man hang up, putting Myungsoo in despair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After bought a bread from the canteen, Myungsoo walked to his usual place when he saw Sunggyu already there, waiting for him. He fastened his walk and took a sit there.

“Hyung, my father going crazy. He asked me to get a tutor. This is totally ridiculous.” He complained while put the bread in his mouth furiously.

“Woah,I don’t think that as a bad idea. Maybe you should get a tutor to help you study.”

“That’s the point hyung. I hate study. I don’t want someone to HELP me study. I can manage it myself.” The stubborn boy stomped his feet, letting out his annoyance. Sunggyu can’t help but chuckled when he saw the boy acted immaturely.

 “Then, you don’t have to hire one.” The small-eyed boy shrugged but Myungsoo still looked uneasy. Of course Sunggyu knew that no one can object Mr Kim decision and looking at Myungsoo, he knew the boy didn’t have any other option.

“I’ll help you to find one, okay.“ Deep down, Sunggyu really hope he can help his dongsaeng.  “Don’t worry, I’ll not find an old teacher that will keep yelling and nagging at you. I’ll find someone...special. That will totally understand you. Ne?”

Myungsoo finished his bread and looked at his hyung, before gave him a slight smile. “Thank you hyung.” He uttered.

“Why are you thanking me. We’re brothers right.” The elder ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair. At that time, only one person came in his mind. Lee Sungjong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First chappie. Hope you like~