Chapter 2

My Special Tutor

 

Sungjong POV

After scanned all the items I looked at the customer and flashed a smile. “The total is 1500 won sir.” Without much talk, the customer took out a 3000 won note and handed it to me. “Balance is 1500 won sir. Thank you, please come again.” I gave him the balanced and bowed slightly.

It been three months I worked here as a cashier. Living alone really used up lot of money. My parent was dead long time ago and my uncle with my aunt took the role as my parent but it’ll never be the same. I don’t want to become their burden that’s why I chose to live alone but being the kind person, the always send me pocket money every month.

After I turned 19, which is this year, I decided not to take their money since they also have their own family to deal with. So, here I am, at this shopping mall as a cashier. Money is important in life indeed.

Today, the mall don’t have many customer, probably because its weekday. Another customer. I put up a bright face instantly. “Hello.” I greeted and he smiled. Wow, he was quite handsome. As usual, I scanned all of the items before press the total button.

“Total is 2500 won sir.” The customer took his wallet and gave me the money.

“You’re Sungjong right?” His suddenly asked me. I looked at him weirdly and tried to remember if I knew him before. “Ne. How do you know me?” I replied.

“It’s not important. Actually my name is Sunggyu and I’m here to offer you a job.”

This surely made me confused. “Job? But I already have a job. If you can see, it’s HERE.”

The small- eyed man chuckled before he continued. “I know. But the job pays you higher than HERE. Okay, let me just be straight. It’s my friend, he need a tutor to help him with the study.”

His long explanation made me quite interested. I’m willing to do it if it pays higher. Plus become a tutor is same like a teacher. After some calculation, I smiled sweetly at him. “I can help him I guess.” Of course I will not say ‘as long as you pay me high.’

The Sunggyu guy then handed me a paper and pen, and asked me to write my number. “I’ll call you for more explanation later okay.” He bowed politely and left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu POV

I stared at the small paper that contains Sungjong’s number. Finally, I got his number, thanks to Myungsoo. I grinned at my thought. Sungjong have been my crush for quite some time but I don’t really have excuse to talk to him. I knew he was so smart, of course smarter than that air-head Myungsoo who enjoyed almost everyday without thinking about his study.

I hope Sungjong can help Myungsoo in his study while I can get to know him better. Everytime I remember our small conversation just now, I can’t help but smile. He was so pretty but seeing him closer, he was more than perfect.

So everything has been solved. Sungjong will be Myungsoo’s tutor from now on. I dialed the number at the paper and waiting for the sweet voice to answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo POV

I was having my precious free time when the door bell ring. Just who come to disturb me at this time? I glanced at the clock that showed 8 pm and lazily walked to the door.

There was a young boy stood there and just looked at me expressionless. “Are you Myungsoo?” He asked me. I’ve got to admit he have a feminine voice, maybe his voice didn’t crack yet.

“Ne, I’m Myungsoo. Do I know you?”

“I’m you tutor. Sunggyu send me here to help you with your study.” He said in a low voice. Ah, so this is my tutor. Tskk, Sunggyu hyung, I didn’t know you will find someone with my age to become my tutor.

“Ahhh, so you’re my tutor. Come in,” I signaled him to come inside. He just followed me to my room quietly. He then took a sit on the floor while I leisurely lay on my bed.

“So, from now on, you will be having a tutor every Tuesday and Friday from 8 pm to 11 pm. For today, we will start with History.” He read his note carefully. What a nerdy, I smirked.

“You know what teacher. I don’t feel like studying tonight. Since this is my first tutor, let me have my last free time okay.” Without her consent I took my favourite manga and read it, totally ignored him.

“I’m sorry Myungsoo but we need to start study now.” He walked to me and snatched my manga away. I was quite annoyed and glared at him. “I think you should know something teacher-nim. I hired you to make me pass not to get an A. I’m not even interested to become excellent student. If not because of my parent, I don’t think you will be here right now. So mind me.” I snatched back my belonging and lay down again.

I don’t know if he felt offended but he started to shove back all of his books inside his bag and prepared to walk out, before my words stopped him. “Where do you want to go teacher-nim?”

“I’ll give you your last free time tonight. After this they will be no excuse.” He already walked to the door but I don’t want him to go. At least someone can accompany me. “Teacher-nim, maybe we can get to know each other first right now. You know, chatting and stuff.”

“I’m sorry but I don’t have that much free time, LIKE YOU.” He said and gone from my room. Ouch, I don’t know his word can be sharp. As I care. But he looked cute though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong POV

Spoilt brat, spoilt brat, spoilt brat. I cursed under my breath. Did he know how much I spend my effort to become his tutor? I need to study first before him since he was already in year 3 while I still in year 2 . But, well thanks to my smart brain, I can understand everything easily plus studying was always my hobby.

That Myungsoo guy, he was quite handsome but like I said before, spoilt brat! That’s why I hate rich people. They tend to look down to other people but not all of them, at least. Sunggyu hyung was very kind. He made me feel comfortable by asking me to call him hyung. He gave me the feeling of a brother, which I never have before.

It’s okay Sungjong, you’re strong person. You should deal with Myungsoo wisely. Yeah, just wait on our next tutor Myungsoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo POV

I was enjoyed my time alone after the teacher left me an hour ago. He did left me right? It’s not like I asked him to go. But again, my door rang. Must be the teacher again. Did he already miss me, well since I’m very handsome and attractive, I can’t blame my perfect figure-

“Myungsoo-ya, I brought cream puff for you and your tutor.” That voice sounded familiar. Before I can figured out, Sunggyu’s face already popped in my bedroom. I jumped from my bed in shock.

“Hyung! Do you want to kill me? Why you didn’t knock first?” I raised my voice moderately.

“For your info, I already ring you bell, pabo. I think I can grow silver hairs for waiting for you to open the door. Thank god I have you house key.” He said while walked to me and handed a box of creampuff to me.

I can see Sunggyu’s eyes kept scanning my room eagerly. “What are you searching for?” I asked.

“Where’s Sungjong?”

“Sungjong?” I wrinkled when heard the name. Never heard before.

“Your tutor, where is he?” somehow, his tone sounded serious.

“So his name is Sungjong?”

“Yah, you didn’t even ask his name?” Sunggyu hyung looked slightly annoyed.

“He didn’t tell me. And I forgot to ask.” It’s not my fault though.

“Wah, I can’t believe it. I just came here to meet him and get to know him better but you send him away,”

“I didn’t send him away! He go on his own.”

“Well, what made him GO ON HIS OWN?” he asked me suspiciously.

“Well..... I said I want a free time today since it was our first tutor and he kinda agreed and he left.” I said, tried to cover it up a bit.

“Why you want free time today when your tutor only two days in a week. Owh, I see, your another five days were use to study like hell.” He said sarcastically.

Sunggyu hyung and his nagging personality. I need to run away before my ears start to bleed.

“Hyung, where did you buy this creampuff? It was delicious.” I tried to distract him, but it was pointless.

“Myungsoo, I hope you treat Sungjong like your dongsaeng okay. And please respect him as your teacher.” I instantly choked by the creampuff. Did I hear it wrong?

“Hyung, what do you mean by dongsaeng? Don’t say—“

“He is younger than you.”

“What! I thought he was same age with me. How could someone younger than be became my tutor?” It hurt my pride to be honest. Am I that dumb?

“Well, he was really smart actually. He was called-“

“I don’t want him hyung. Please find someone else” I put down the other half of the creampuff in the box back.

Sunggyu hyung face turned dark almost immediately. I was quite scared since it was the first time I saw him looked scary.

“Myungsoo, listen to me. I believe Sungjong was the right candidate as your tutor. Whether you like it or not, I’m not going to change him, understand. Or else, I’m going to call your appa.” He put his both hand on his waist.

“Araso araso hyung. Why are you being so scary..” I said. Just who is this Sungjong boy. I’m not even started my tutor yet, but Gyu hyung already took his side. This Friday, I’m excited to see how things will going on.

__________________________________________________

Hello~ It's me, suki.. I want to thank all my subscribers and commenters.  I hope you like this chapter. ^^ Till then. Love ya!