Chapter 6

My Special Tutor

 

Sungjong POV

I kept reading the important part of the topic but from the corner of my eyes, I can see Myungsoo kept looking at me. I glanced back at him once a while but he didn’t budge and kept trailing my face. I tried my best to stay calm and made him more focus on studying. The lightning and thunder outside made our discussion a little distracted. It was rain heavily and my voice was hardly heard by the other person.

“Okay Myungsoo, when we differentiate sin x what do we get?” I asked him.

“Give me an A B C,” He said calmly.

I sighed before thinking for the options. “A. cos x, B. tan x C. sec x.” I looked back at him waiting for an answer.

Myungsoo started to think deeply and suddenly smirked. “The answer is D. Take 5 minutes rest.”

I rolled my eyes from his playful answer. The poker face boy just looked at me with a naughty smile. I bit my lips furiously and pinch his hand, quickly received a loud whimper from him. “That’s what you get for being lazy. Just thankful I didn’t smack your head though Sunggyu hyung gave me permission to do that.”

My lips unconsciously formed a smile when I say the black maniac boy pouted. I didn’t know he can do that cute face. The thunder and rain didn’t seem to lessened as I glanced at the wall clock. 10.50 pm.

“Please bear for another 10 minutes okay?” I tried to coax him and carved a smile. He turned back to straight face and finally nodded. “Okay, make sure you finish this on time.”

The book was fully written with the important note that I wrote for him. 10 minutes was really valuable for me. “What the answer for you last question?” He asked me while twirling a pen between his fingers.

“You got cos x when you differentiate sin x. Here.” I showed him the list of formula to him. Myungsoo took the book from my hand and wrote something inside it. I stand a little to peek in what he just wrote.

Sungjong cute.

“Whats that suppose to mean?” A wrinkled form on my face.

“Sin for Sungjong and cos for cute. This way I’ll remember faster. But don’t worry, you’re not cute at all.” He explained to me.

I bit my lips and tried to pinch him again but-

DUM!!!

A loud thunder halted my movement as I was shocked. How I’m going to get back in this situation? “I guess that’s it for today. Thanks for your little concentration.” I said while took all the books and put it inside my bag. I need to take bus faster before its getting late.

“I don’t think you can go back in this condition. How about you just sleep here? I have extra room,” There’s a worried tone in Myungsoo’s voice. As much as I want to refuse, I didn’t want to go back drenched.

The handsome boy then took my bag and walked out from the room. I was still in the middle of making decision but he made a sign to just follow him. The room was located beside our study room( Myungsoo’s room). It was quite huge with a study desk and a queen bed, Other than that, it was just empty.

“You can sleep here tonight,” Myungsoo put my bag on the desk and walked to the door. “Goodnight Sungjong,” He winked at me and body instantly shivered. Did he tried to seduce me? Will I be save tonight? Myungsoo will not do anything to me right? Many thought across my mind but I decided to ignore all of them as I took my bag and pulled out a book. I should study.

The thunder can still be heard outside as I switch off the main lamp and opened the study lamp. The room turned dim instantly but I like it this way. It made me more focus on study. I took a long breath and opened the book. From page to page, I read the 90 percent words-filled book but strangely my mind didn’t seem to be at ease as the wild imagination still wondered in my brain.

Myungsoo, what happen if he come in and made something bad at me? I’m sure he still want to revenge after I embarrassed him last time. I glanced around, feeling slightly cold. At last, I walked to the door and locked it. For safety precaution. I said in my mind and my heart felt relieved. I got back at the desk and continued with my revision, not long before my eyes went heavy and felt in deep sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo POV

Today the weather was bad with heavy rain and thunder. I was still on my bed reading my favourite manga. This is way better than studying. I closed the comic and looked outside the window. There’re still lightning and the atmosphere was so gloomy. Is Sungjong already sleep?  A thought suddenly hit me. Its already 12.30 am, he probably already in dream land.

But what if he didn’t feel comfortable in the room? Another thought came. I should check on him, he is my guest after all. Not because I worried about him, absolutely. I should take care of my guess. After convincing myself, I exited my room and stand in front of his room for a good few minutes.

Knock knock.

I knocked his room but there was no answer. I slowly rotate the knob tried to open it but it was locked. So he locked the door. Wait, why he locked the door?! Did he thought I’m a erted!? Aishh, this kid! I yelled in my mind.  

I quickly walked to the drawer in the living room and took a bunch of keys inside it. My right hand immediately shoved one key inside the hole but it didn’t match. I changed to another key and tried again. This time, it was the right one when I heard the click sound indicate that the door was unlocked.

The room was quite dim with only a part of it showered with light. I glanced around and found Sungjong was already asleep with his head on the desk, pillowed by his right arm.

My anger magically diminished when I saw his peaceful face. The book on his desk was still opened, meaning that the latter felt asleep while studying. I walked over to him and stand in front of the pretty boy, trailing over his beautiful face.

He must be tired to work and study at the same time. I really admired his hard working attitude. Maybe I shouldn’t give hard time to him after this? I closed the book on the desk and carry him bridal style to the bed. He was unexpectedly light, it didn’t made me use energy at all. Carefully, I landed him on the bed and quickly get up since our faces were close to each other.

I smiled when I looked again at his innocent face. “I’m not a erted, babo-ya,” I pinched his nose lightly but he suddenly moved. My body froze thinking what will happen if he woke up.

“It’s cool,” He mumbled in his sleep. I chuckled and covered his body with a comforter. “You need to eat more and gain more fat. It’s cool since you’re too skinny,” I said although there’s no way the sleeping boy will hear it. Well, that’s the point, I don’t want him to hear.

After made sure I took care of all the things (switch off the light, raise the heater temperature etc) I tip-toed to the door, closed and locked it, pretend like nothing happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong POV

The sound of my alarm phone made my beauty sleep disturbed. I quickly took it and switch off the alarm.  There are two miss calls from Sunggyu hyung but I didn’t picked up, maybe because I’ve already sleep. It’s already morning and I need to go to the college. I woke up lazily but my mind instantly caught something weird. I was on the bed not at the study desk. I’m pretty sure last night I felt asleep while studying.

I stepped to the door but it was locked. There’s no way Myungsoo came inside the room. Ah, I must be sleep walking. That’s the only rational that I can made. The bed was really comfortable I felt like sleeping here everyday.

 Knock knock. “Sungjong-ah.” I heard someone calling for me but it was not Myungsoo’s voice. I quickly opened the door and found Sunggyu hyung smiled sweetly at me. “Come on. You need to go to college. I’ll sent you home.” He said.

I looked at him confused and glanced around to find Myungsoo in the kitchen, enjoying his breakfast. “Come on.” He said and walked inside the room to take my belongings.

“Hyung, how do you know I’m here?” I asked him curiously.

“I called you but you didn’t picked up so I called Myungsoo.” He explained. Once a while, I can see Myungsoo glanced at us but he still made his infamous poker face.

After made sure I didn’t left anything, I approached Myungsoo at the kitchen. “Thanks for lend me your room.” I bowed slightly and caught up with Sunggyu hyung that already waited for me at the car.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu POV

“Are you comfortable last night?” I started our conversation in the car.

“yeah, kind of. The room was comfortable,” He answered.

“You should call me last night. I can sent you home,” I said while glancing at him. He looked taken aback with my words but still remain calm.

“I didn’t want to burden you,” Sungjong looked down.

“You’ll never be a burden to me Sungjong-ah.,” I somehow felt hurt when I found out he spent the night at Myungsoo’s place. Who knows what’ll happen between them. But,again, I’m not his boyfriend.

“I hope after this you can find me if you need help okay,” I added. He looked at me with his doe eyes and nodded.

“You’re very caring hyung. Person who get you is very lucky,”

I chuckled at his nice words. That person is you Sungjong. “Do you want to be that person?” I tried to test him.

His face turned red immediately as he stuttered. “St-Stop joking hyung.”

I’m not joking though. I ruffled his hair and focused back on my driving. My hearts feel happy when the person I love was next to me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update. i'm busy with my thesis. I hope you like it. :)