Chapter 4

My Special Tutor

 

Myungsoo POV

I glanced at my watch, it was already 4.30 pm. Looking around my surrounding, there’re still many students loitering around the campus, yet I was sitting here, at one of the bench in front of one of the building inside the college. I was currently waiting for a student, my coursemate, I’m not sure her name, Ji yeon or Jiyoung something like that. She asked me to meet her here since she has something important to say. I glancing around to find two girls near my bench and they can’t stopped gossiping since I don’t know when. Well, they have been here before I came.

“You know today Lee genius solved question that no one can do in the class. He is so cool and cute, Kyaaaa!!” One of the girls squished her friend’s hand in excitement.

“Serious, aww, I want to be in same class with him too.. You’re so lucky” The other one pouted.

“Ne. The way he solved it was just.. ashgchdgctdb!!” The girl pretended to collapse while clenching his chest.

I just shook my head. Girls and gossiping, no surprise at all.

“H-Hi,” I lifted my head and my eyes instantly caught a blushed face in front of me.

“Hi, Jiyeon,” I tried to guess her name, luckily she gave me a shy smiled. So, her name is Jiyeon.

“Actually, I want to give you these,” She pulled out a small box from her bag and gave it to me. It was nicely decorated with a small ribbon and a paper that wrote “To: Myungsoo <3”

I gave her a puzzled look though I know what it means, I already 20 remember? “What is this?” I asked innocently.

Jiyeon looked at me shyly and her face already flushed red. “It’s a chocolate, that I make.. For you,” She bowed and walked away hurriedly.

Life as a handsome man was never easy, I smirked and sat up, ready to leave the college before someone shouted for me. “Myungsoo!!”

I turned around to see Woohyun, my friend, was running towards me. “What’s up Woohyun?” I asked while he gasping for air.

“Someone asked me to give you this,” He handed me a bun and a small note.

I sighed and took it from Woohyun. “Thank you.” I uttered before Woohyun went away.

Another confession? And I’m not even the ‘F4’ of the college. I unfolded the small paper to read the message inside.

I’m sorry for yelled at you yesterday.

                                                Sungjong   

A smiled unconsciously carved on my face while my eyes scanning the place hoping they will catch the sight of that pretty boy, but he was nowhere in scene. Sungjong, my tutor gave me this? I chuckled. Just who gave someone a bun to apologize? And what’s with ‘Sungjong’ when he the one that asked me to call him teacher.

My hands hurriedly opened the plastic and took the first bite of the bun. Well, I preferred this over the chocolate.

Thinking back about yesterday, I was very shocked when he scolded me out of the blue. I mean, yes I was being lazy but I didn’t saw that will coming from the boy. At that time, if Sunggyu hyung in front of me, I will choke him since he promised to find someone that will not yell and shout at me.

But it felt strange that I actually felt good when he barked on me. It gave me the feel of being take care of. I took the last bite and looked back at the paper in my hand.

I’m sorry for yelled at you yesterday.

                                                Sungjong   

I smiled again.

Wait! What did he do in my college? Did he by any chance, go to the same college as me? This college!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu POV

The ball bounced speedily as I run to the opponent side. In front of me was Dongwoo, already prepared to deny my attempt in scoring a shot. I added up my speed before running past him and shot.

“Aishh, I don’t want to play anymore. You’re way too good Gyu,” Dongwoo took a sit beside the basketball court and his hand hurriedly opened a bottle of water. I then landed beside him, panting hard because of our game.

“That’s because you’re too short Dongwoo,” I jokingly laughed but he couldn’t handle it and sprayed the water inside his mouth to me. “Yahhh!” I exclaimed.

“Serve you right,” He laughed brightly, satisfied for his little payback. “Hey, gyu, what about Myungsoo’s tutor? Is he good?” He suddenly opened our topic.

“Of course he is. Sungjong can adapt well,” I replied shortly. Everytime I remember about how he shouted at Myungsoo, I can’t help but smile. And the way he looked so guilty was so cute for me.

“Look, you’re smiling everytime we talk about Sungjong. I guess he’s good after all, he’s not been called Lee genius for nothing right.”

“Don’t call him Lee genius. He really hates that,” I remember he whined about that nickname. Hyung, I hate that name. I’m not a genius, I was same like everyone. I also cannot do well if I’m not study.

“Dongwoo-ya,” I faced him with serious look. “Do you think I should confess to him?”

For instant, I can see Dongwoo’s face darkened but it was merely few seconds before he put up a bright smile again. “Of course you should Sunggyu,” He patted my back.

“But what if I got rejected? And he will quit become Myungsoo’s tutor because of me. I don’t what that to happen.” My voice was full of worried.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Dongwoo kept staring at me , probably because he thought the same as me. Of course he didn’t want me to be sad if I got rejected.

“Ya, where is my friend that always confident with his handsome face. He always said ‘I can get anyone with this face’, yet he was a scaredy-cat to even confess to someone,” I rolled my eyes and looked at him furiously.

“I’m not a scaredy-cat.”

“Then confess.” He said lightly.

“I’ll confess to him! But not now. I’ll wait until suitable time to tell him about my feeling,”

Dongwoo nodded in agreement and showed me a ‘fighting’ gesture. “Let’s get some drink. I’m very thirsty,” Dongwoo sat up and pulled my hand. We then walked to the nearest cafe to cool down our throat.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong POV

Thermodynamic. Thermodynamic. Thermodynamic.  My fingers move from one book to another in the shelf of the library. Next tutor will be Physic,  thermodynamic so I need to study it first before teach Myungsoo.

My fingers stooped at one book, titled A Thermodynamic and quickly pulled it out from the shelf. I scanned around the library to find a good spot that distance from everyone else. There it is. I said in my head and walked to the empty table at the back of the library.

I put down the three books that related to the study and sat down. The library was quite empty since it was already 5 pm. I took a deep breath and opened the book. There’re many new terms that I never heard before and it got me very excited to read it. Study is my top priority but it was also fun at the same time.

Within five minutes, I already immersed in the world of Physic as my eyes scanned every words in the book, before someone roughly pulled out a chair in front me.

“Why I didn’t surprise to meet you here, Sungjong,” The voice sounded familiar in my ears. I lifted up my head and my eyes went-wide.

“Myungsoo?”

_____________________________________________________

Everyone love cliffhanger right? *evil laugh* Hope you like this chapter.  :)

And about the subject, I just follow what I'm taking in college, it'll be easier right? Till then. Bye2!