Chapter 5

My Special Tutor

 

Myungsoo POV

“Myungsoo?” He looked at me in shocked.

I just smiled and took a sit at one of the empty chair in front of him. I can see his eyes were full of curiosity so I just wait for any possible questions coming from his mouth.

“How do you find me?” Finally, he asked.

I gave him a crooked smile before answered. “Based on my instinct I guess. Ne, Sungjong, I never know we goes to the same college.”

The pretty boy glanced at me for a second before shifted his eyes to the book back. “You never ask.” He said nonchalantly.

I was quite annoying when he didn’t give me full attention so I pulled the book away from him.

“Ya, what are you doing? I’m studying right now.” He raised his voiced but later regretted it when a librarian gave us a death glare for being noisy.

“You know.. Your bread didn’t make me full. I’m still hungry right now, Sungjong-ah”

“It’s not my fault you have a big stomach. And I already said don’t called me Sungjong.” He pouted and kept eyeing the book in my hand.

“Relax okay. We’re not at tutor time. I’ll call you teacher only on that time.”

I sat up and grabbed his left wrist, forcing him to follow me. “Wait, my books! Where are we going?”

“Just leave it there so the librarian got something to do. You’re going to accompany me for a dinner.” I fasten our walks to my car and asked him to get in. The younger boy just obeyed me although his look was full of suspicious. “Relax, I’ll never kidnap you. I need a tutor remember?” My words managed to make him smiled a little bit.

I drove my car to one my favourite restaurant but the atmosphere in the car was full of silence. “Any questions?”I asked. He lifted his head and looked at me.

“One. Myungsoo, why are you being so nice to me all of sudden?”

His questions made me chuckled as my eyes still focus on the road. “I’m not being nice to you. It just Gyu hyung was too busy to have dinner with me.”

“Like you never eat alone before,” The boy said slowly but my sharp ears caught all the words.

“I don’t have friends. Sometimes it was quite boring to eat alone,” I said casually. From the corner of my eyes, I can see he was quite shocked, probably because he didn’t think I’ll hear him.

 “Owh, by the way did you know someone called Lee genius in our college? I heard the girls fangirling over him. Such a pathetic girls. I bet that guy is not really that great.” I rolled my eyes whenever I flashed back about the two girls’ conversation earlier. “He must be a nerdy with those super big glasses and only walked straight ahead. And he must has a panda eyes for studying too much.” I added.

“How can you judge someone easily? And you’re not deserved to call the girls pathetic you know.” He sounded angry.

I looked at him and gave a weird look. “You know what Sungjong? You really took things seriously. I guess you need to enjoy your life a little bit.” As soon as I finished my words we already arrived at the restaurants.

I scanned the place to find a suitable port for us. “There you go.” I walked to the one of the empty tables while Sungjong followed me quietly. The waiter immediately came to take our order. “Two black beans noodle please.” The waiter instantly wrote down the order on his cute notebook and walked away.

“Why you ordered for me?” Sungjong asked.

“Well, mainly because I’ll pay for you.”

“I’m not going to order a freakin’ expensive lobster. Cheapskate,” He stick out his tongue, which I found very cute and made me want to more.

“I never said that. So you did think about ordering an expensive food right?” I let out a fake laugh.

“I- I never said that!” He slammed the table and stand up. Everyone’s eyes in the restaurant quickly shifted to us as I tried to restraint my laugh when I saw the pretty boy’s face became red as tomato from embarrassment.

“Sorry sorry,” He bowed repeatedly to other customers before sit back.

“You sure have a thing with slamming a table,” I smirked. Last time he slammed my table and now this one.

“You-“ he prepared to yell at me but his eyes shifted to somewhere else in the restaurant. I turned back and saw the waiter was on his way to our table, bringing two bowls of noodles.

I swear I can see his mischievous eyes when he suddenly smiled brightly at me. “Baby, our foods were ready,” He took both of my hands and holds it tightly. I gasped in shocked upon his sudden changed behaviour. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“Baby, you’re so handsome,”I rolled my eyes when he pinched my cheek. The waiter stopped at our table and looked at us weirdly.

I cannot even utter a word when he continuously made a move on me. “Hey, my boyfriend is handsome right?” Out of nowhere he asked the waiter. I can see the flushed face of the waiter as he stuttered. “Y-Yeah. He is handsome.” He replied and back away quickly, thanks to Sungjong’s ‘great’ question.

After the waiter went away, Sungjong released my hand and smirked. “Someone getting red.”

“Aishh, what are you doing? I’m not your boyfriend,” I tried to sound calm though my hearts was beating faster.

“Of course I’m well known that you’re not my boyfriend. It just fun to see you got embarrassed.” He said simply. I clenched my teeth and gave him an angry look. You got me this time Sungjong.

The younger then took my bowl and mixed the noodles for me. “Okay, let’s eat. I’m really hungry from all the act,” he laugh innocently which looked so cute. What? After what he done, I still call him cute?

The rest of our dinner was spent rather quickly. Woah, Sungjong really have a big mouth. He managed to finish the noodles speedily. It’s not a shocked since he said he shouldget back now and doing some assignments.

I drove back my car to his house. From the address, it was quite near from the restaurant. In the car, he kept nagging on ‘how you should study more’, ‘how to avoid laziness’ and many more. Though he said it was a free adviced, my ears almost bleeding from his nagging. Surely remind me of Sunggyu hyung. Thank god his house was near.

When he gave signal that we already reached his house, I stopped the car. Both of us got out from the car and I walked over to Sungjong and standing in front of him. “I think you can be my friend. It’s not like I can run away from you. So I think it’s better for us to be friend.” I tried to read his expression and soon after, he nodded and smiled at me.

“Let’s getting start again. Hello, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Some of my friends called me L but you can call me Myungsoo,” I stretched out my right hands and he gladly accepted it.

“Hello. My name is Lee Sungjong. Though I hate it, some of my friends called me Lee Genius and please call me Sungjong,” He smiled brightly. Lee Genius? Sounded familiar..

I widen my eyes when the memory came back to me. So he is the suppose nerdy-look-guy with big glassed and has..

I stiffen when he suddenly neared his face to me. “Did I have panda eyes?” He laughed and walked in his house leaving me dumbfounded. Lee genius is Lee Sungjong!?