Chapter 7

My Special Tutor

 

 

Sungjong POV

The weather today was so good. There were many flower felt on the road, indicate that we’re entering an autumn season. I was spent my free time after met the lecturer for my assignment. Although it’s already 5.00 pm, there’re still many students at the college. The air was really fresh and a faint scent of flowers can be smelled throughout the road. After walking around the college, I got back at the building and bought a can of coffee before start my walked back home.

The bus stop was quite far from the building but it didn’t give problem to me since the scenery was really pleasant today. I opened the coffee and took a sip while walking to the bus stop, not long before my eyes caught someone on the next building. Myungsoo was leaned at the wall outside the building, probably waiting for someone.

My legs instantly changed path to the handsome boy, thinking if I should greet him or something. As I was walking towards him, he started to walk away to who-knows-where. Instead of run to him, I started to slow down and decided to just follow him quietly. It was quite interesting since I have nothing else to do.

Myungsoo kept his pace until he stopped abruptly at the side of the road. His stops made me jolted as I quickly find some place to hide. The large electric pole was enough to hide my small body from his sight. Cautiously, I peeked out and saw he patted an abandoned puppy cutely and kiss it. Omo, I never thought the poker-face-arrogant Myungsoo have this side. He just kiss a puppy! I chuckled unconsciously.  Now I really looked like a creepy stalker. I gulped down the coffee again to gain back my mind.

After that, he put down the puppy and continued walking until we reached a park. The park was filled with many family, they surely enjoyed the weather too. I tip-toed and found a big tree to hide. The other boy was already seated at one of the bench. Not long after that, someone, a girl came to Myungsoo and gave him something. The girl was quite cute with long wavy hair and small eyes.

I cannot look at it clearly since my place was quite far from his place so I started to walk slowly towards the bush behind him.

“What is this?” Myungsoo asked the girl. Now their conversation can be heard clearly.

“I made this cake for you,” The girl replied. Is that his girlfriend? I never knew he had a girlfriend before.  My heart strangely felt hurt when the thought came.

“Owh, thank you. Is that the only reason you want to meet me?” The box already changed hand to Myungsoo.

The girl nodded shyly and went away. Why didn’t the girl stay? Is that mean the girl is not his girlfriend?

I continued to watch silently while holding the coffee tight. Myungsoo opened the box revealing a cake with cute decoration on it. Wow, that girl was really something.

He kept staring at it and sighed. “I don’t like cake. I felt like drinking coffee right now.”

“Here! I have coffee!” I jumped from my hiding place. No Sungjong, you didn’t just reveal yourself. My body just acted strangely when it moved on his own.

Myungsoo looked at me with wide eyes while I felt like throwing myself from the cliff right now. His confused face slowly turned to a mischievous smirked. “You stalked me aren’t you?”

I gulped down and quickly hide the coffee behind my back. “N-No!” I denied but it didn’t come convincing like I want.

“Then explained why you came out from the bush there?” He pointed at my previous hiding place. I’m so dead. Now he will think I’m as a pedo tutor.

“I’m not stalking you. I just... I just followed you here,” My face already got warmer from the embarrassment. He looked like want to argue but ended but smiling at me. His hand suddenly reached my back as he took the coffee away from me. “You already drink half of it.” He said while shaking the can lightly.

“I’m sorry. I think I just lost my mind when offer you this,” I tried to snatch back the drink from him but he immediately drank the coffee.

After took a few gulped, his lips carved a naughty smile again. “You want to share an indirect kiss with me right?”

What is this nonsense his talking about? “I never thought like that you ert!” I shouted and snatched the coffee roughly before drank it. My heart and my mind need to calm down by this coffee.

“Sungjong, we just shared our second kiss,” His words made me nearly sprayed the coffee out of my mouth. He knew how to make joke.

“Want to eat this cake together?” Luckily, the black maniac boy changed the subject. My eyes shifted to the neglected cake on the bench as I nodded slightly. “Sure.”

We started to dig in the small cake using the same spoon. Of course the girl only gave one spoon to Myungsoo. I still can’t get rid of my embarrassment so I just ate quietly and didn’t dare to look at him.

“Since when you do this job?” He asked. My eyes met him with confuse look.

“What job?” I asked.

“Stalking me.” He replied leisurely while munching the cake.

My eyes grew big instantly. “I’m not a stalker. I just happened to follow you here and now I’m regretting it.” I pouted slightly.

He just ate nonchalantly and continued. “You sure you never took anything from my house? My underwear or any other private things?”

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “ That’s it. I’m going back.” I stood up angrily but his hands grabbed my wrist tightly.

“Okay, okay. Relax, I’m just joking. Not a really humorous person I see,” he pulled my hand so I will sit back again. And I did, because the cake was delicious and I’m not done eating it yet. “I don’t mind having you as stalker,” He muttered slowly. I’m not sure if I heard it right.

Myungsoo smiled again but this time his smile looked more sincere then previous one. “Sungjong-ah, perhaps... do you like me?”

There he goes again. What’s with all his questions actually? This time, I managed to control myself and replied calmly. “No. A tutor cannot like his student.” I said without much thinking. I don’t want to question it myself.

“Who said that?” He asked.

Who said that? Erm, let see.. No one said that. Crap. “I read it from some books,” My lies totally came out ridiculous even to my ears.

He let out a laughed but didn’t say anything. Maybe he believed it? After that we just spent our evening chatting and eating the cake. “Sungjong, is this a date?” He asked playfully. I pinched his hands hard and his small yelp made me laughed. Why did I felt happy today?  

 

_________________________________________________________

The thesis is killing me but making this story make me happy. :) Hope you like it. ^^

Special thanks to 143TOFU for voted up my story. It really made me happy.. keke

      for my subscribers and commenter and silent readers~ :))