What did he touch?!

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

Omg please don't touch anything. I chanted to myself. Oh my gosh what if he sees my box of information about his family and- oh ! I thought as I quickly ran back into my room to see Jonghyun sitting on my bed eating his breakfast while inspecting my bras that he obviously must have stole out of my drawer. Phew, luckily he did not discover- WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT WAS HE TOUCHING?!
 
"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY MASTER BUT IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH THOSE AGAIN, I WILL NEVER EVER HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" I shouted as my faced turned red from the shouting and embarrassment. 
 
"Chill lady, don't have to be so sensitive." He got down his*cancels* MY bed and continued, "We still have to work together for many years from now on, my personal maid." He touched my cheek, slowly dragging his finger down to my chin as he winked at me and walked out of my room. Oh my god.. i am going mad, why do I feel so hot suddenly.. It must be because of the air-condition, it's not on! Yeah..
 
After a few minutes, I regained my senses and thought back about what he said, 
"my personal maid" ...
"My PERSONAL maid"...
OMG I am his personal maid?! What have the agency signed me up for?! 
 
 
And now, finally, everything made sense to Eun Ji.
 
"Are you sure you got this right?"
"Yes Mam." 
"Are you really,really sure?"
"Yes Mam, it's written in our records.  We are not sure why you did not know about that but this is definitely correct." By the tone of her voice, I could sense she was irritated with my questions well I wouldn't blame her, I mean it's been 10 minutes.
 
After I thanked her I rubbed my temples and sighed while I read the information given to me over and over again trying to find that one important word. I can't believe the agency actually arranged this. I was in the bathroom linked to my room, it was the closest I could get to privacy. I have just called my agency to ensure that there wasn't any mistake in this newly received information. Unfortunately, it was right and have been arranged this way since the beginning. 
Lee Joon must have known that I would decline this mission if I knew I was going to be a personal maid and left out that one important word in the information he gave me. I'm gonna get you one day, Lee Joon.

HEY PEOPLE! SO I CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL TODAY AND I FINALLY GOT MY LAZY - wait why am I writing in caps... Anyway, ahem. I'm so happy that you guys didn't leave me!:) AWWW I'm so touched~~~~ so I finally wrote something in like a gazillion years(well not exactly. More like 3months... Like exactly.) AND WE HAVE A NEW SUBSCRIBER WELCOME TO THE CRAZY FAMILY OF YESHYESH's SUSCRIBERS!!!! Yay! Keep the comments and subs coming:) I'm so sorry again. 

Chocolates for comments and Cupcakes for subscribers(my wonderful subscribers I love you :3)

P.S.I just realised that the title sounded a little wrong lol. Comment below what you think! Lol:p

-yeshyesh is out! PEACE<3