Patching Back

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

 

Now

I mouthed "Bwoh" to Jonghyun to which he just returned with a sigh as he excused himself to the bathroom, "Kids, I'm going to the Gens". "Kay, come back soon alright?" They replied as they continued to talk about other things. I seem to be the only one that noticed the sad aura that he had around him. Geez, have I gone too far? He seems.. really disappointed.. I shall apologise to him later.

 

*ringring**ringring* "Hey, Eunji, I think its your phone, picking it up?" Key waved his hand in front of my face,"Hello~??" 

"Oh" I picked it up without seeing the caller ID, "Yeobusayo?" "Hey, Eunji, i-it's me, I'm afraid you have to go home alone, s-something came up." Before I could answer, the line was cut off."Wait, Why?-- Hello?" 

 

I waved them goodbye as I tried calling Jonghhyun's phone again, still not picking up. Fine, didn't have to not answer my phone, geez. I decided to walk back to the mansion, besides its been long since I trained or even jogged for that matter. I took my wedges off and bought some cheap sneakers from a shop on the way back. 

I ended up jogging a full 4 kilometres around the whole neighbourhood before I started to pant and sweat profusely. Jesus, my metabolism sure has dropped, I used to be able to run 8 kilometres before I start to pant. I definitely need to train even more now that I'm on a mission. I decided to cool myself down as I entered a convenience stall, searching for something cool to drink. 

 

"ahhh~ Zero calories and cooling for the body." I exclaimed as I gulp down the cold water I just bought. 

"Hey, get whatever you want, hyung will pay today." I heard as a man in his late twenties together with a group of male students in their uniform entered the store. They cheered and started to grab all the food they could, snacks, instant noodles and drinks. As I reached out for a pack of pepero, a hand grabbed it first- it was one of the guys,"Oh! chaesonghamida," He passed me the box of pepero sticks and walked off to the cashier.

I proceeded to the cashier to pay for my drink and snack, "Yah, Kids, let the lady pay first, we have got too much here!" said the same guy from before. "Kamsahamida." I smiled and bowed a little, I figured that I shall be kind, its in neighbourhood that I will be staying for god knows how long anyway, just be kind to everyone Eunji, you might need their help someday.

 

"Miss! Please wait a moment!" The man in his late twenties called out to me as I was about to open the door, "Hmm?" I turned around to be met with a silk black name card that was coated with silver shimmer placed on the palm of my hand.

"Hi, I'm a manager from SM Ent, my name is Noo Min Woo, you have just the features we are looking for for a new girl group, if you can sing, dance or even rap, you can audition with our company, no harm trying right? The audition will be held-" "Hold on, I'm not interested, thank you for the lovely thought though." I turned around a walked away, putting the name card in my pocket unknowingly when I reached in it to grab for my phone, turning the corner walking back to the mansion.


 

Heh, surprise surprise eh? Hope you guys like it! I discovered that there are new members joining in our troop! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP~ Welcome, my fellow cuties haha:P I love you guys to death, please continue to support this fiction. Recently, I started to think about my future and I realised that there is nothing I really want to do, then I thought about this, not just fanfics but fiction in general, Then it led to journalism and I thought that I should start a blog and just post daily matters so you guys can get daily updates from me and also have teasers and things like that about this fic and the others I'm currently still writing. Oh! and also about where I get my inspiration and things like that, it will just be like my diary-kinda. What do you guys think? Leave a comment!  I'm a bit rusty for not writing for so long but hope it was okay! New subs and comments are welcomed:) I like to talk to you guys.

 

-Yeshyesh